剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Mayoi! Mayoi!
迷迷 迷迷
Does that answer your question?
这回答你的问题了吗
Yes, it does. Thank you.
回答了 谢谢
Can you reverse this?
你能逆转这个过程吗
Maybe. I need time, and space!
有可能 不过我需要时间和空间
We might not have either.
二者可能都没有
Mayoi!
迷迷
Is this still considered cute?
这样还可爱吗
Mayoi. Mayoi.
迷迷 迷迷
Mayoi. Mayoi.
迷迷 迷迷
Mayoi. Remember when they were small?
迷迷 记得他们小的时候吗
I miss that. Ow! Ow!
我怀念那个时候 好疼
They grow up so fast, don't- - Ow! Ow!
他们长得真快 别...好疼
Literally.
真的
Guys, bring them towards campus.
伙计们 把他们带去校园
Roger that! We'll try!
收到 我们尽量
Mayoi!
迷迷
Mayoi.
迷迷
Hey, I got an idea.
我想到一个主意
You wanna play? You wanna play?
想玩吗 想玩吗
Okay. Go fetch!
好 去接
Oh yeah! Woo!
耶
Hey, they like shiny things, too?
他们也喜欢闪亮的东西
See the light? Follow the light!
看到光了吗 跟着光走
They're following the light!
他们跟着光来了
Mayoi!
迷迷
Good job, guys. We just need to keep them happy and relaxed.
好样的 伙计们 我们需要让他们开心放松
What?
什么
Mayoi. Mayoi. Mayoi...
迷迷 迷迷 迷迷...
Hello, San Fransokyo!
你好 旧京山
Are you enjoying my adorable little gifts?
喜欢我这些可爱的小礼物吗
Except they're not so little anymore, are they?
除了他们不再小了 是吧
No, they're really big! That was rhetorical.
是的 他们很大了 我那是反问
That's right, San Fransokyo. I've been cooking up
没错 旧京山 我一直在准备
all sorts of monstery surprises!
各种各样的怪物惊喜
It was me!
就是我
They're not moving!
他们不动了
Whoa. I need a shower.
我需要洗澡了
Liked Orso Knox? Loved the Hibagon?
喜欢奥森·诺克斯吗 爱大脚怪吗
Enjoyed Momakase? Disturbed by High Voltage?
喜欢随意大厨吗 高压电烦人吗
I made eels, people! Eel people!
我还造就了电鳗 各位 电鳗人
Sparkles is behind the monsters?
怪物都是亮闪闪造出来的
All me! I have a very good brain!
都是我 我有个很聪明的大脑
Why? For the notoriety, doi!
为什么 当然是为了臭名昭著
Watch me work.
看我的大作
Baymax.
大白
Mayoi.
迷迷
The main attraction starts now.
高♥潮♥现在开始
Can you guess what it is?
能猜到是什么吗
It's me destroying the city with my fat fur babies!
就是我用圆滚滚的毛绒宝宝毁灭城市
May I, Mayoi? Still talking!
好吗 迷迷 来啊
How is he doing this?
他怎么做到的
It's like he's controlling them!
他就好像在控制他们
Vibrations!
振动
Sparkles is communicating with the Mayoi.
亮闪闪在跟迷迷交流
Using nanochemical oscillations!
利用纳米化学振动
Just for fun, this time, let's explain it in comic book terms.
我们好玩一点 用漫画词汇解释一下
Pseudo- telepathy.
心灵感应
Mind control? That's number eight
精神控制 这在我的十个
on my top ten list of superpowers!
超能力列表上排第八
And number one on our list of problems.
在我们的问题列表上排第一
How do we stop it?
怎么阻止它
Oh, did I mention that I can see whatever the Mayoi see?
我说过吗 我能看到迷迷看到的东西
I now have eyes in the back of my head.
现在我背后都长了眼睛
Not literally. It's an idiom. Never stop learning!
不是字面意思 是个俗语 活到老学到老
Say bye-bye to your big heroes, folks.
跟你们的英雄说再见吧 各位
Hiro!
宏
Oh, no.
糟了
Mayoi!
迷迷
Plot twist. Who's this?
剧情反转 这是谁
Liv Amara, and I am here to save this city!
丽芙·阿玛拉 我来拯救这座城市
What?
什么
I saw the trouble on TV, so I synthesized a method
我从电视上看到了麻烦 所以想到了办法
to return the Mayoi to normal.
把迷迷变回正常大小
Sorry I asked. Crush her!
抱歉我不该问的 碾碎她
Mayoi.
迷迷
I think you need this.
我觉得你需要这个
Hey! Big Hero 6!
超能陆战队
It is currently the only option. Thanks.
这是目前唯一的选择 谢谢
It's not over yet!
还没有结束
Baymax, shoulder throw.
大白 过肩摔
Super jump!
超级弹跳
Mayoi. This is not how I saw this going!
迷迷 剧情不该这样发展的
They are cute again.
它们又可爱了
Yeah, real cute.
对 特别可爱
I find your sarcasm hurtful.
你的讽刺真的很伤人
Have a great weekend, everybody!
大家过个愉快的周末
Non sequitur. Look it up!
不根据前提的推理 看上面
I'll be back with even more masterful monster mash-ups.
我会带着更厉害的怪物回归的
Alliteration. Try it!
英文头韵 试试
Mayoi. Mayoi. Mayoi.
迷迷 迷迷 迷迷
Yay, Liv! Liv! Liv!
丽芙好棒 丽芙万岁
Liv, Liv, Liv! Liv, Liv, Liv!
丽芙万岁 丽芙万岁
Thank you! Helping, it's what I do.
谢谢 我专门助人为乐
In conclusion, we are very lucky
总之 我们很幸运
to have Liv Amara in our fair city.
能有丽芙·阿玛拉在我们这座城市里
Since Mr. Sparkles took credit
因为亮闪闪先生说
for the monsters, everyone thinks Liv is a- -
怪物是他造的 所以大家都觉得丽芙是...
Hiro, you appear agitated.
宏 你好像很生气
I have used my data to create an image of something cute.
我利用我的数据创造出了一个可爱的形象
Perhaps it will soothe you.
或许它会让你冷静下来
Thanks, Baymax. That's... very special.
谢谢 大白 这...很特别
Yes, he is a good boy. Good boy!
对 他是个小乖乖 小乖乖
Look at his big eyes, pudgy waist,
看他的大眼睛 小胖腰
and fuzzy- wuzzy wittle feet.
还有毛茸茸的小脚丫
There's no way Sparkles could've been behind this.
这一切绝对不可能是亮闪闪干的
Liv showing up as the "Surprise hero"?
丽芙作为"惊喜英雄"出现
Ugh. Typical villain fake- out.
典型的大恶人做法
She's good.
她很会玩
Yeah, but what's her endgame?
对 不过她到底想干什么
I won't let you down.
我不会让你失望的
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表