剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Assistant?
助手
Assistant?
助手
Assistant? Judy.
助手 我叫朱蒂
If you say so. Would you
你说是就是吧 你能不能
please tell Intern I need to talk to him?
告诉实习生 我要找他谈谈
Mr. Krei needs to talk to you.
克瑞先生要找你谈谈
Oh. I thought you were a weird plant.
我还以为你是一株奇怪的植物
I have a very exciting project. How are you with bugs?
我有一个很棒的项目 你对虫子[漏洞]有研究吗
I've written my share of code.
我写过很多代码
Fixing bugs isn't exactly my strength, but I'm up for it.
修改漏洞是我最擅长的 我没问题
You didn't mean computer bugs.
你的意思不是电脑漏洞
No. I meant the kind that itch, and leave welts.
我是指那种会叮咬 留下肿块的虫子
Mr. Krei, why did you drag me out to Muirahara Woods?
克瑞先生 你为什么带我来米拉哈拉森林
I've been considering buying some land out here for Krei Park,
我一直在考虑在这里买♥♥下些地用来建造克瑞公园
my new tech campus.
我的新技术园
Ah! Smell that pine!
闻闻这松树的味道
Or fir.
或者是冷杉
Or ham. What is this?
或者是火腿 这是什么味道
Is somebody eating something around here?
有人在这里吃东西吗
I've always loved the woods!
我一直都很喜欢树林
Me, too.
我也是
Liv Amara. Alistair Krei.
丽芙·阿玛拉 阿里斯特·克瑞
What are you doing out here on my land?
你们在我的地盘上干什么
Sycorax wants to acquire this land for a nature conservatory.
西科拉斯想将这块地改成自然温室
We infuse business with heart,
我们用心开♥发♥业务
and nature is Mother Earth's heart.
而自然就是地球母亲的心
Whatever. Find another "Heart."
随便吧 去找一颗别的心吧
I'm buying these woods. Putting in an offer, now.
这片森林我买♥♥了 马上去出价
My offer will be higher. Chris?
我的出价会更高 克里斯
I'm not getting a signal.
我没有信♥号♥♥
Ha! Well, if you were using a Krei Tech phone...
如果你们用的是克瑞科技手♥机♥
Well, we're in the middle of nowhere.
我们在荒郊野岭
It's the signal's fault. Uh, no, it's Bessie's fault.
都是信♥号♥♥的错 不 是贝西的错
Bessie? A meteorite that messes up technology.
贝西 一颗扰乱科技产品通讯的陨石
Well, that's inconvenient.
那真是太不方便了
Why hasn't someone gotten rid of it?
为什么没人把它处理掉
Well, there's this guy.
因为有一个人
He protects Bessie by pretending he's a monster.
他假扮成一个叫大脚怪的怪兽
called the Hibagon. Fun!
来保护贝西 有意思
You haven't met Ned Ludd.
你还没见过奈德·拉得
Ned Ludd? The real estate guy?
奈德·拉得 那个房♥地♥产♥商
Ha! He used to be an old golf buddy of mine.
他以前是跟我一起打高尔夫的
He'll see things my way.
他肯定站在我这边
Look, the woods changed him.
这片树林改变了他
Oh, how much could he have changed?
他能变到哪里去
Whoo! Squirrel Wars is on!
松鼠大战开始了
I love this show!
我喜欢这个节目
Hello. I am Baymax.
你好 我是大白
This calls for the good stuff: sparkling lemonade.
这需要来点好东西 气泡柠檬水
To the Muirahara Woods, which I officially own.
敬正式属于我的米拉哈拉树林
To the woods. Exactly!
敬树林 没错
To the woods! Tomorrow!
明天 就去树林
I have to convince Ned Ludd to take Bessie and leave.
我要说服奈德·拉得带上贝西离开
Good luck with that.
祝你好运了
Thanks! You, too, since you're coming.
谢谢 你也是 因为你也要去
Get some sleep. You need your wits in the wilderness.
去好好休息吧 你在荒野中需要用上你的智慧
Yeah. Uh, no.
嗯 不要
I'm so sorry. You're the
不好意思 只有你
only person who knows where Ned Ludd lives.
知道奈德·拉得住在哪里
And... Assistant?
而且...助手
Your contract contains a
你的合同中包含
mandatory spontaneous camping trip clause.
强制性自愿野外活动条款
Incredible!
太棒了
Six months of searching for that meteorite,
我们找那颗陨石找了六个月
and Krei's intern just shows up and tells us where to find it.
克瑞的实习生就这么突然出现告诉我们到底在哪里
What about Krei and the hermit?
克瑞和那个隐者呢
We'll kill two birds with one stone.
我们要一石二鸟
So I guess we'll need a pretty big stone.
那看来我们需要一块很大的石头
Monstrous.
巨大的
I just got a great last-minute catering job.
我刚刚接下了一单临时承办餐饮的大单子
Oh, but I can't leave the Lucky Cat.
但这边幸运猫咖啡馆脱不开身
Sorry, Aunt Cass. I wish I could help.
抱歉 凯斯婶婶 我也想帮你
But I have to go to the woods with Krei. It's in my contract.
但是我得和克瑞一起去树林里 我合同上要求的
Spontaneous camping trip clause?
自愿野外活动条款吗
Yeah. That'll get you every time.
没错 你总会栽在这上面
You eat like an animal!
你吃东西像动物
And you can't even bring Baymax
你还不能带上大白
after what Bessie did to him last time.
上次贝西对他影响太大了
Goodbye, Honey Lemon.
再见 柠蜜
Who's this Bessie?
这个贝西是谁
Bessie is not a person, Aunt Cass. Bessie is a--
贝西不是人 凯斯婶婶 贝西是一个
A breed of chipmunks that are attracted to large, white surfaces.
一种花栗鼠 很喜欢又大又白的东西
They swarm.
一大群
Right. Okay. Anyway, Krei has no idea what he's doing.
好吧 克瑞一点都不知道自己在做什么
I'll go with you. Really? Thanks, Go Go.
我陪你去 真的吗 谢谢 速美子
Well, I guess I should cancel my catering job.
看来我得取消我的单子了
The three of us can run the Lucky Cat.
我们三个可以帮忙看着幸运猫
Aw, that's sweet. Are you sure?
太好了 你们确定吗
Absolutely. It'll be a piece of taco.
当然了 绝对是小卷饼一碟
Don't you mean cake? I prefer tacos.
你是说小菜一碟吗 我喜欢卷饼
Wasabi, Honey Lemon, you're for sure gonna be here, too, right?
山葵 柠蜜 你们肯定也会在的吧
Bessie, girl, if I didn't have you,
贝西 姑娘 如果我失去了你
I think I'd lose my mind.
我肯定会疯掉的
Oh. You haven't touched your sap. Hello?
你都没碰你的树液 有人吗
Mr. Ludd? Hey! Git! Who are you?
拉得先生 讨厌鬼 你是谁
An eco-forward innovantrepreneur.
一个发展生态的创新者
Ha! Where'd you come from, handsome?
你是从哪里来的 帅哥
The world's most advanced genetic lab.
全世界最顶尖的基因实验室
Who is what, now?
你说谁
Okay.
好了
Hey, dum-dum! You show yourself!
笨蛋 给我出来
Up here!
在上面呢
Thank you, Chris.
谢谢 克里斯
We'll have Ned take care of Krei for us.
我们就让奈德来帮我们对付克瑞
Will the patch work around that? Oh, Bessie?
这个贴片在它附近会有用吗 贝西
I have plans for her.
我自会安排她
It's my SUV. Why can't I drive?
这是我的车 我为什么不能开
Because I know these woods
因为我对这片树林的了解
better than you know your private island.
更甚于你对你私人岛屿的了解
Which one? Krei-topia or Krei-tucket? Or Little Hawaii?
你说哪个 克瑞托邦还是克瑞塔克还是小夏威夷
Looks like we're in Bessie territory. We walk from here.
看来我们进入贝西的影响区域了 下车步行吧
Hello. Welcome to the Lucky Cat Cafe.
你好 欢迎来到幸运猫咖啡馆
Your dining experience will be exemplary.
你将迎来无与伦比的用餐体验
Ooh, this must be one of them robot cafes!
这肯定是那种机器人咖啡馆
Sit anywhere you like!
请随便坐
Mm-mmm! Who knew running a cafe could be this much fun?
谁知道经营咖啡馆会这么有趣
Was the feline supposed to exit? Oh, no! Mochi!
那只猫应该走出去吗 摩奇
He's gone!
它不见了
House cats can run up to a speed of 30 miles per hour.
家养猫的速度不会超过每小时30英里
We have to find him!
我们得找到它
Honey Lemon, Wasabi, watch the cafe.
柠蜜 山葵 看好咖啡馆
Baymax, Mini-Max,
大白 迷你白
we've gotta bring back Mochi.
我们得把摩奇找回来
Dead or alive!
不论是死是活
Well, you know, let's just go with "Alive" For now.
我们还是先认为它还活着吧
Just-- Just don't-don't worry about me!
你们...你们不用担心我
Why would I worry? Which way, Hiro?
我为什么要担心你 走哪边 宏
I think we're getting close.
我觉得越来越近了
Ned! Golf buddy. Hello!
奈德 高尔夫伙伴
You're going to need to shave
如果你想要重回俱乐部
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表