剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
He's so-- Look.
它真是...你们看
Just because those things are cute
这些东西很可爱
doesn't mean they're not dangerous.
并不代表它们没有危险
Negative worldview. I like where you're going with this.
消极的世界观 我喜欢你的看法
I suggest gathering more data.
我建议收集更多数据
Yeah, Baymax is right.
大白说得对
We need a Mayoi.
我们需要一个迷迷
Anything? Nope.
有进展吗 没有
And remember, nothing gets by me.
记住 什么都逃不过我的眼睛
What was that?
什么声音
I don't know what those mean!
我不知道那是什么意思
Pizza? You want me to pizza?
披萨 你想让我去吃披萨
Just... follow my lead.
就...看我眼色行事
Gotcha! Mayoi!
抓住你了 迷迷
What? I feel things.
怎么了 我也有感情
Sometimes.
有时候吧
Why is everybody so into these things anyway?
大家到底为什么这么喜欢这些东西
Is it because they are cute and adorable and fuzzy?
因为它们可爱娇小毛茸茸吗
They look like a hotbed of bacteria to me.
我觉得它们就像细菌的温床
I'm not falling for the whole "Cute" act.
我才不会被"可爱"所迷惑
No, we are not. Huh?
我们才不会
Mayoi!
迷迷
Seriously, guys?
不是吧 伙计们
Hey, Baymax said we needed data.
大白说我们需要数据
There's our data. So cute.
这就是我们要的数据 真可爱
That doesn't explain toys or the treats
这也解释不了这么多玩具和零食
or the laser pointer behind your back, Fred.
和你藏在身后的激光笔 弗雷德
Oh, that's 'cause we're keepin' him.
那是因为我们要留下它
Forever. Friend Fred.
永远 弗雷德朋友
I have kept a list of the things
我列了一张
your mother has banned from the house:
你母亲禁止带入家中的东西
All animals with fur.
有毛的动物
All animals with feathers.
有羽毛的动物
All animals with scales.
有鳞片的动物
Certain tree nuts. Oh, right.
特定的树果 好吧
Thanks, MiniMax. You are minimaximum welcome.
谢谢你 迷你白 迷你白不客气
We're still keeping him forever.
我们还是要永远留着它
Not at my house.
不能养在我家
Oh! Go Go and I can keep him at our place. Maybe?
我和速美子也许能把它养在我们家
Who's my fuzzy-wuzzy? Who's my fuzzy-wuzzy?
我的小毛绒绒是谁 我的小毛绒绒是谁
Sure. Yeah. Whatever.
好 当然了 没问题
Even Go Go couldn't say no to these big, adorable eyes.
连速美子都拒绝不了这双可爱的大眼睛
Are large eyes an indicator of cuteness?
大眼睛是可爱的特征吗
Yeah, they are!
没错
Right next to being extra round and fuzzy,
就排在超级圆滚滚和毛茸茸
with your wittle face and your teenie-weenie,
还有聪慧的笑脸和你这双
itsy wittle feet!
小巧的脚丫子后面
I see. Foot size is also a factor.
我明白了 脚的大小也是一个因素
Indeed! I am adorable!
没错 我很可爱
I have noted this in my database.
我在我的数据库中记下了
Can we please focus?
我们能不能集中注意力
We don't know anything about this little--
我们对这个小东西还一无所知...
Mayoi.
迷迷
We know it needs a bath. Yes, it does.
我们知道它需要洗个澡 没错
It's dusty. I'm just being sanitary.
灰尘太多了 我只是讲卫生
Aw, I love it so much!
我真的太喜欢它了
The cuteness is a trap!
它的可爱是个陷阱
Mayoi. Look what you did.
迷迷 你看你干的好事
I love him so much.
我太喜欢它了
Professor Granville is a total hardcase.
格兰维尔教授是个硬核人物
She won't buy the cute act for a second.
她肯定不会被可爱所迷惑
Being cute can be an act?
可爱会迷惑人吗
Yeah! Sometimes! This time.
对 有时候 这次
I have noted this in my database.
我在我的数据库中记下了
Who's my fuzzy- wuzzy? You're my fuzzy- wuzzy!
谁是毛茸茸的小可爱 你是毛茸茸的小可爱
Does nobody care where these things came from?
就没人在乎这些东西是哪来的吗
Their cuteness seems to be the primary focus.
他们的可爱好像是首要因素
Karmi, wait! I was about to come see you.
卡米 等等 我本来正准备找你
Ew, why? Did the Mayoi come from Sycorax?
恶心 干什么 迷迷是西科拉斯造出来的吗
What? Right? The Mayoi? Liv thing?
什么 是吧 迷迷 丽芙造出来的
Stop projecting your paranoid delusions on my boss.
别再拿你的被害妄想指责我的老板了
Paranoid? I- I'm not paranoid!
被害妄想 我才不是被害妄想
It's so pathetic.
简直太可悲了
I'm actually starting to feel bad for you.
我都开始同情你了
Well, I feel worse for you,
我更同情你
because Liv created these things,
因为这东西是丽芙造出来的
and even if they look cute, they're monsters.
即使他们看起来可爱 也仍然是怪物
Yeah, I'm terrified.
是啊 我要吓死了
Mayoi.
迷迷
Mayoi. Mayoi!
迷迷 迷迷
I never knew how much of my heart
我永远不知道我的心
I was not using. Mayoi!
能开♥发♥出多少 迷迷
Aah. Not you, too, Aunt Cass.
连你也这样 凯斯婶婶
What a good boy! Yes, I'm talking about you.
真是我的小乖乖 对 我说的就是你
You're a good boy!
你是小乖乖
Does being a "Good boy" make one cute?
当"小乖乖"会让人可爱吗
Well, it doesn't hurt.
反正不会起反作用
Come pet Mario.
来摸摸马里奥
No, thanks. I'm good.
不了 谢谢
I do not understand why you dislike the Mayoi.
我不明白你为什么不喜欢迷迷
Do you not want to scratch their chins?
你不想摸摸它们的下巴吗
Liv's messing with us. I- I know it!
丽芙在扰乱我们的视线 我知道
Or maybe everyone is right,
或者大家都是对的
and maybe I'm just losing it.
或者是我疯了
We have a problem!
出问题了
What's the problem?
什么问题
It... grew.
它...长大了
I hate to say I told you so.
我真不想说我早说过了
Mayoi! Then don't.
迷迷 那就别说
But I did warn Aah! Mayoi!
但我确实提醒.. 迷迷
Fred, what did you feed it?
弗雷德 你给它吃什么了
I gave him a bunch of tofu nuggets.
我给它吃了一堆豆腐块
Tofu nuggets?
豆腐块
Heathcliff always said they're good for growing boys.
希斯克里夫一直都说那有利于长身体
And I guess he was right, because this boy is grown!
我猜他是对的 因为这家伙确实长了
If this Mayoi suddenly got big, what about the others?
如果这个迷迷突然长大了 那其它的呢
Maybe it's just ours?
可能只有我们的这样了
It is not.
不是的
Breaking news. It looks like our darling Mayoi are
突发新闻 看来我们亲爱的迷迷
all grown up and destroying the city.
都长大了 它们在毁灭我们的城市
But come on. I mean, adorbs.
不过 还是很可爱
Mayoi!
迷迷
Aah! Still cute!
还是很可爱
I know who can help us find out what's going on.
我知道谁能帮我们查出到底是怎么回事
You're kidding, right? Will you just look at it, please?
你开玩笑吧 能拜托你看看吗
Mayoi.
迷迷
Hmm. Interesting.
有意思
Is there something in the fur?
皮毛里有东西吗
It's not fur, genius. It's fungus.
不是皮毛 天才 是真菌
Ew, I cuddled it.
好恶心 我还抱了它
The Mayoi are more plantlike than mammalian.
迷迷更像植物 而不是动物
That's possible? Scanning for hybrid characteristics.
有可能吗 扫描混种特点
Yes, the Mayoi are photosynthetic.
是的 迷迷有光合作用
Exactly! They get energy from the Sun,
没错 他们从太阳中获取能量
but they're also processing regular food, which explains- -
但他们也食用普通食物 所以...
The accelerated growth rate!
他们才长得这么快
Whoa! It's fur is vibrating on an atomic level.
它的皮毛以原子级发出震动
Nanochemical oscillations, it's how plants communicate.
纳米化学振动 植物就是这样交流的
I don't know what they're saying, but with a little more study...
虽然不知道他们在说什么 但是再研究一下...
Are they done growing?
他们还会长吗
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表