剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Oh, what's that?
这是什么
Nothing.
没什么
Baymax just has a glitch.
大白出了点问题而已
He's been doing it all day. Oh, well can you fix it?
他一整天都这样 你能修好吗
Yeah, totally! In fact, I'll go do that right now.
当然 我现在就去
Come on, Baymax.
走 大白
What about your salami berry bowl?
香肠莓还没吃完呢
I'll finish it later!
晚点再吃
Can't believe Hiro likes this.
宏竟然喜欢吃这个
Hiro, why did you lie to Aunt Cass?
宏 你为什么骗凯斯婶婶
Well, I didn't want to hurt her feelings
我不想因为说不喜欢吃她做的东西
by telling her I didn't like what she made.
而伤害她的感情
But that is the truth.
但事实如此
Yeah, but saying that would be mean.
是 但是说出事实显得人刻薄
And lying is good?
撒谎是好事吗
No, lying is wrong.
不 撒谎不对
In general...
基本是的...
But sometimes, in certain situations,
但有时候 在某种情况下
people lie so other people don't get hurt.
人说谎是为了不让别人受伤
It's complicated.
这很复杂
Hiro, you are not eating.
宏 你没在吃东西
Do you have gastrointestinal issues?
你肠胃不舒服吗
No, I'm fine.
我没事
Aunt Cass just gave me leftover salami bowl for lunch.
只是凯斯婶婶给了我剩下的香肠饭当午餐
What are you eating? And why?
你在吃什么 为什么
Don't ask. How'd it go with Liv?
别问 丽芙的事怎么样
According to Baymax's lie detector,
根据大白的测谎仪
she isn't the one making the monsters. Really?
怪物不是她造的 真的吗
Yeah, but it doesn't make sense.
是真的 不过根本说不通
My gut is telling me she's behind all this.
直觉告诉我她是这一切的幕后黑手
There has to be something I'm missing.
我肯定漏掉了什么
Well, I'm sure you and your gut will work this out.
你和你的直觉肯定会想通的
Did you just?
你刚才...
Did Go Go just lie? No.
速美子刚才说谎了吗 没有
According to my data, Go Go has never lied.
根据我的数据 速美子从没说过谎
It was my phone.
是我的手♥机♥
There's a monster robbing the San Fransokyo Trust.
有个怪物在抢劫旧京山信托
As in the city's gold reserve? Yeah.
就是市里的金库吗 是的
A monster? Gold? This has to be Liv.
怪物 金子 肯定是丽芙干的
Ultra armor. Let's go.
超级战甲 我们走
**Big Hero Six, in Ultra Armor*
*超能陆战队 穿着超级战甲
**Gonna fight a big scary monster*
*去打击吓人的大怪兽
Which monster do you think it's gonna be this time, huh?
你们觉得这次会是什么怪物
High Voltage again? Maybe Orso Knox?
又是高压电吗 或者是奥森·诺克斯
Perhaps Momakase? Haven't seen her in a while.
或者是随意大厨 很久没见过她了
Or a totally new rock monster!
或者是一个崭新的石头怪物
So... Big.
好... 大
...awesome!
棒
Guys, protect the vault!
伙计们 保护保险库
We can't let it get that gold.
不能让它拿到那里的金子
Guys, help!
伙计们 救命
I've got no power!
我没动力了
Gotcha.
我来了
Thank you.
谢谢
A rock monster... knocking out our tech, like...
一个石怪...让我们的科技失灵 就像...
Bessie! Guys, it's a Bessie monster!
贝西 伙计们 这是个贝西怪
Yeah, my gear's totally dead.
对 我的家伙都失灵了
I think it's part bear.
它有部分应该是熊
Sounds about right. Also... help!
听起来好像是的 还有...救命
Leave him alone.
放开她
Oh no!
糟了
Definitely part bear!
绝对有部分是熊
Hang on, Honey Lemon!
挺住 柠蜜
If you want the gold,
如果你想要金子
you're gonna have to go through us.
那得先过了我们这关
No!
不
I have been hit...
我被打中了
Baymax!
大白
Baymax!
大白
How did you do that? I thought you were hit?
你怎么做到的 我还以为你被打中了
I lied.
我说谎了
What? So that you would not get hurt.
什么 为了不让你受伤
Thanks, buddy.
谢谢 伙计
Hiro, are you okay?
宏 你没事吧
Yeah, but Bessie got away.
没事 不过贝西跑了
With the gold.
带着金子
Liv got what she wanted.
丽芙得偿所愿了
'Night, Hiro. Don't forget to floss.
晚安 宏 别忘了用牙线
I did.
用过了
You better fix that glitch.
你最好把故障修好
Aunt Cass is right.
凯斯婶婶说得对
Yes, flossing can help prevent gum disease.
对 用牙线有助于防止牙龈问题
No, I mean fixing your glitch.
不 我是指修好你的故障
Turning you into a lie detector wasn't my best idea.
把你变成测谎仪并不是个好主意
No matter what Liv says, I know she's behind the monsters.
不管丽芙说什么 我知道怪物就是她造的
The real question is "Why?"
真正的问题是 为什么
Good news, I got the gold.
好消息 我拿到金子了
I promised you I'd do whatever it takes...
我答应过你会不惜一切代价的
Liv.
丽芙
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表