剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
I am El Fuego!
我是油哥
You can't fight right!
你连打架都不会
Bad move.
糟糕的招式
El Fuego loves the spotlight.
油哥喜欢聚光灯
Today I prove I am the best!
今天我将证明我是最棒的
Come on, Big Red. Rematch time.
来啊 大红 重新比试
A hug would be healthier.
拥抱会更加健康
Ick. I am not a hugger.
我可不喜欢抱抱
Fire blasting!
火焰轰爆
Hey, you shoot fire, too? You stole my gimmick!
你也会喷射火焰 你偷我的招式
Aah! What?
什么
I was shooting fire way before you!
我早在你之前就会喷火了
Nuhuh. Yuhhuh!
才不是 就是
Nuhuh. Yuhhuh!
才不是 就是
Nuhuh. Yuhhuh!
才不是 就是
I detect three robots
我侦测到三个机器人
flying this way at high velocity.
正在高速往这边飞来
Nuhuh. Yuhhuh!
才不是 就是
Uh, guys.
伙计们
You couldn't beat me three on one,
你们三个都打不过我一个
so you had to call for backup. Pathetic.
所以还得叫外援 真可悲
Uh, they're not with us.
他们不是和我们一起的
Hello. I am--
你好 我是...
Surrender, in the name of
投降 我们是
the San Fransokyo Police Department.
旧京山警♥察♥局
Police?
警♥察♥
New challengers? Bring it on!
新的挑战者 来吧
I will beat you so bad your ancestors will--
我会把你们打到你们祖宗...
Wow. Great job, guys.
好样的 伙计们
Up top. Uh...
来击掌...
Down low?
下击掌
To the side?
边击掌
To the side.
边击掌
Nice.
棒
Hello. I am Baymax.
你好 我是大白
Perhaps we should... run.
也许我们应该 逃跑
Too late for that.
太晚了
So, Chief Cruz, you got new toys.
克鲁兹局长 你有新玩具了
You like them? Buddy Guardians.
你喜欢吗 机器守卫
Krei Tech finally stepped up their game.
科瑞科技终于干了正事
Huh. Krei Tech?
科瑞科技
What's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
Come on, Krei Tech? How good can they be?
拜托 科瑞科技 能厉害到哪里去
Why don't you see for yourselves?
不如你自己来看看
Fire away!
开火
Okay. We should have taken your word for it.
好吧 我们应该听你的话
Baymax, rocket fist.
大白 火箭拳
Oh, no.
糟了
Finally, a worthy challenger.
终于来了一个值得挑战的家伙
Fight me!
和我战斗
I am El Fuego!
我是油哥
Let's rumble!
来大战一场
I am the greatest in the history of--
我是有史以来最强的...
Uh, looks like you have El Fuego under control.
看来你已经抓到了油哥
Uh, bye.
再见
Um, quick question. Why does--
快问快答 为什么...
Hot butt! Hot butt!
屁♥股♥着火 屁♥股♥着火
Hey, come back!
回来
I helped you! Return the favor, jerk!
我帮了你 你也得帮我 混♥蛋♥
And then, I was, like, "Roar!"
然后我就大吼"嗷"
But the bots were, like, "Bam!"
但是那些机器人就"砰"
And Cruz was, like, "Grr!"
克鲁兹就大喊"啊"
So, you lost.
所以你输了
To crazy, scary, killer robots!
输给了恐怖的疯狂机器杀手
And my butt got burned.
而且我的屁♥股♥烧到了
Fred, I have scanned your buttocks.
弗雷德 我扫描了你的屁♥股♥
Your buttocks are unharmed.
你的屁♥股♥没有受伤
That's good news. Which we didn't need to know.
真是好消息 我们不需要知道
And these robots were made by Krei Tech?
这些机器人是克瑞科技做的吗
News to me. I've never heard Krei,
这倒是新鲜 我从来没听说克瑞
or anyone talk about these Buddy Guardians.
或者有人提到过这些机器守卫
They sound surprisingly effective for Krei Tech.
听起来克瑞科技很有效率
Which means the police can handle supervillains on their own now!
说明警♥察♥现在已经能自己处理这些超级恶人了
And also us. They can arrest us!
还有我们 他们能逮捕我们
Not if we're just regular students.
除非我们只是普通的学生
What? Since we've been laying low,
怎么了 我们已经很低调了
we were actually able to finish our final projects early.
我们能提早完成我们的期末项目
Yeah, We can graduate without any supervillain interruptions!
是啊 我们可以没有超级恶人打扰 顺利毕业
Yay!
太好了
Turns out you can get a lot done
原来不用保护这座城市的时候
when you're not protecting the entire city.
可以干好多事
I feel so betrayed right now.
我现在觉得被完全背叛了
Here we go. But we have to be superheroes.
又来了 但我们得做超级英雄
We just got our secret headquarters,
我们刚有了我们的秘密总部
kids dress up like us at Halloween--
有小孩会在万圣节假扮成我们
Think of the kids!
想想这些孩子们
I'm with Fred. Yes!
我支持弗雷德 太好了
Mostly. What?
大部分 什么
Krei hid the Buddy Guardians from me. Why?
克瑞向我隐瞒了机器守卫的事 为什么
Something isn't right.
有点不对劲
Mr. Hamada.
滨田同学
A gentle reminder
友情提醒
that graduation is almost upon us.
毕业在即
And I just finished clearing out my work space for the summer.
我刚刚清理好暑假的工作地点
That's not why I'm here.
我不是为这个来的
I want to check on your speech.
我想听听你的演讲
For accepting Tadashi's honorary degree.
接受正的荣誉学位时要演讲的
I know this is not an easy task.
我知道这个任务很艰难
I'll be ready, Professor Granville. Excellent.
我会准备好的 格兰维尔教授 很好
I'm always available if you want to talk.
如果你想找人聊聊 随时可以找我
Are you okay, Hiro? Yeah, uh, sure.
你没事吧 宏 嗯 没事
Where are you doing? I gotta talk to Krei.
你要去哪里 我要去找克瑞
Find out what's going on.
搞清楚怎么回事
What's going on is none of your business.
怎么回事都不管你的事
Just tell me which division made them.
告诉我是哪个部门设计的
Okay. The secret one.
好吧 秘密部门
But I Look, intern.
但是我 听着 实习生
I've come to think of you as more than an intern.
我开始不仅仅只把你看做是一个实习生了
More like an unpaid friend.
更应该说是一个不付钱的伙伴
But it's important to remember, you are just an intern.
但是重要的是你要记住 你只是一个实习生
That didn't make any sense.
这根本说不通
It doesn't have to. I'm a ceo.
不需要 我是总裁
I do lots of things you don't know about.
我会做很多你不知道的事
I started selling the city
我上个月开始
fully automated garbage trucks last month.
向市政卖♥♥全自动垃圾车
The future is garbage!
未来就是垃圾
So, what's the big scoop you texted me about?
你给我发信息说的大事件是什么
I don't actually have it yet, which is why I need your help.
我现在还不知道 所以我需要你的帮助
Right. So you and your weird body suit need me to...
对 那你和你这一身奇怪的衣服需要我...
What, exactly?
到底干什么呢
Help me get into the police station,
帮我进到警♥察♥局里
and get a closer look at the Buddy Guardians.
好好看看机器守卫
You mean, break in?
你是说 闯进去吗
Hiro, we may be friends,
宏 也许我们是朋友
but I'm not just gonna let you sabotage
但我不会让你无缘无故地
my dad's job for no good reason.
破坏我爸爸的工作
Look, there's a secret division of Krei Tech
听着 克瑞科技有一个秘密部门
making police robots. I--
给警♥察♥局做机器人 我...
I think they might be dangerous.
我觉得那些机器人可能很危险
For us, and for your dad.
对我们而言 还有对你♥爸♥爸而言
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表