剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
There's an airport hangar full of these with your name on them.
有一个机库里面全都是这样的钱 只要你
If you sell the federation to me.
把联盟卖♥♥给我 那就都是你的
Tantalizing proposition, and although I admit,
很诱人的提议 尽管我承认
I don't even like wrestling...
我根本就不喜欢摔跤
I'm sorry. Will you all excuse me for one second?
不好意思 能不能等我一下
So, dream girl.
梦中女孩
No, nightmare boy.
不 噩梦男孩
Anyway, about my generous offer...
好了 关于我慷慨的提议
Not for sale!
绝对不卖♥♥
I only bought it 'cause I knew
我买♥♥下来就是因为
it would drive you crazy. Ha, ha!
我知道我会逼疯你
And to think, at one time
我竟然还真的
I actually felt sorry for you.
同情过你
Well, now I rue you.
现在我悔恨你
I rue you as no one has ever rued before.
我无比的悔恨你
I was born on Rue Street,
我就在悔恨月
on a Ruesday in Feb-rue-ary.
悔恨日出生在悔恨街
Rue away.
悔恨走吧
I rue that we agreed to come here.
我悔恨我们同意来这里
Uh, I think we can call it.
我觉得今天就到此为止吧
Nothing's happening. A combustible mass
没有发生什么事 一大团
of incandescent gasses is incoming. What?
冒着热气的重物正在逼近 什么
Say hello to...
来认识认识
El Fuego Grande!
伟大的油哥
I'm looking for a real fight.
我想要来一场真正的较量
You ready, Big Red?
准备好了吗 大红块头
No, thank you. What do you mean, "No, thank you"?
不了 谢谢 什么叫不了 谢谢
Come on, cream puff! Fight back!
来吧 懦夫 干一架
I am programmed to assist when someone is in danger.
我被编程在有人遇到危险时提供帮助
There is currently no one in danger.
目前没有人有危险
Yeah, there is. You!
有 那就是你
What do you say now? Expressing anger can be healthy.
现在你怎么说 表达愤怒是健康的
This is not healthy.
这样不健康
Neither is this!
这样也不健康
We're live on the scene of what seems to be
我们正在直播一场
a surprisingly boring superhero battle.
看上去很无聊的超级英雄大战
Baymax, just fight back.
大白 回击吧
There is no reason for violence.
没有理由使用暴♥力♥
What's his problem? These are quality taunts.
他怎么回事 我的嘲讽明明很有力
He's programmed to help people.
他被编程只会帮助人们
Wait. He doesn't fight?
等等 他不会战斗吗
I thought he was a cutting-edge fighter-bot!
我还以为他是一个高级的战斗机器人
But he's nothing but junk.
但他原来只是垃圾
The show's over, El Fuego.
闹剧结束了 油哥
You're surrounded, son.
你被包围了 小子
I mean, sir.
我是说 先生
Six against one is cheating.
六对一是作弊
I want a fair fight. With your chicken-bot.
我想公平较量 跟你的鸡器人
Tomorrow evening, in Night Market Square we tango.
明天晚上 在夜市广场 我们比一比
And if you don't show up, everyone will know
如果你们不出现 大家都会知道
Big Hero 6 is really Big Coward 6.
超能陆战队其实是超胆小战队
Is it true you're considering
你们真的考虑
changing your name to Big Coward 6?
更名为超胆小战队吗
A deep sigh can indicate frustration.
深呼吸表明人沮丧
You're not junk.
你不是垃圾
You're one of the most sophisticated robots ever built.
你是有史以来最精密的机器人
State-of-the-art A.I.
最先进的人工智能
Kinesthetic force sensors.
运动力传感器
High dynamic range cameras.
高动态范围摄像机
Not to mention saving the city multiple times.
而且还数次拯救我们城市
You are right, Hiro. I am not junk.
你说得对 宏 我不是垃圾
El Fuego is incorrect. I know, but I
油哥说得不对 我知道 但我...
I can't stand that he thinks he's right.
我无法忍♥受他自认为正确
It's not just that he's saying my work is junk.
他不止是说我的成果是垃圾
He's saying Tadashi's work is junk.
他说正的成果是垃圾
El Fuego's opinion
油哥的观点
does not diminish Tadashi's achievements.
不会减少正的成就
Yeah. I know you're right, Baymax.
对 我知道你说得对 大白
Ladies, gentlemen, and gentle-bots.
女士们先生们 还有机器人们
I present to you my latest Richardson revenge scheme.
我给大家介绍我最新的理查森复仇计划
K.W.F.?
KWF
Kindergarten... wizard... falafel?
幼儿园 巫师 炸豆丸子
Ooh! I would eat that. But no.
我可以吃那个 不过不是
It stands for Kaiju Wrestling Federation.
它代表的是怪兽摔跤联盟
You're starting a Kaiju wrestling league?
你要成立怪兽摔跤联盟
Yes! All the matches are going to take place
对 所有比赛的举♥行♥地点都将是
in space!
空中
Uh, how'd you get my exo suit? I totally broke into your lab!
你怎么拿到外骨骼服的 我闯了你的实验室
But that's not what's important.
不过这不是重点
What's important is that you need to make
重点是你需要把这个
the actual space Kaijus much bigger.
太空怪兽做得更大
So you want me to do all the work. No!
所以你想让我做所有工作 不是
Wasabi, Honey Lemon, and Go Go will help out, too.
山葵 柠蜜和速美子也会帮忙
Um, this seems a little bit extreme. Definitely.
这好像有点极端 没错
Big time.
确实是
Professional wrestling is a sacred institution, Freddie.
职业摔跤是很神圣的 弗雷迪
This is making a total mockery of it. Fine!
你这是在嘲弄它 那好
Don't support my excessive revenge scheme.
你们别支持我的过度复仇计划
I'll continue recklessly pursuing it by myself.
我自己继续鲁莽地去复仇了
Richardson can't always win.
理查森无法总是赢
He just can't!
他做不到
El Fuego, do you have a prediction
油哥 你对此次对阵
for your fight against the biggest hero in Big Hero 6?
超能陆战队最厉害的人有何预测吗
Oh, yeah. If that chicken-bot has the circuits to show up,
有 如果那个鸡器人有胆量出现
I'm going to eat his CPU for lunch.
那我会吃掉他的中♥央♥处理器当午餐
Interesting. I'm feeling like a sandwich.
有意思 我感觉自己像三明治
It sounds like you're predicting victory.
听上去你预测自己胜利
Clean your ears out, Dunder.
听好了 邓德
Whoever programmed that bag of bolts
制♥造♥那个垃圾鸡器人的人
had no idea what they were doing.
根本不知道自己在做什么
I'm going to blast its stupid carbon fiber skeleton
我要把那破碳纤维外骨骼
back to the junkyard!
揍回垃圾场
Well, all right.
好了
I'd like to thank El Fuego for being my guest
下面感谢油哥作为嘉宾参加
on this week's segment of "Community Corner."
本周的"社区园地"环节
I wish there was another local news channel.
真希望还有别的地方新闻频道
It's official! I just secured the rights
正式确定了 我刚注册了
to the name "Kaiju Space Wrestling Federation."
"怪兽太空摔跤联盟"的商标
Okay.
好吧
I can't wait to see Richardson's face when we launch.
真等不及看到我们开始举办时理查森的表情了
Pun intended.
这是双关呦
Who's Richardson? Fred's enemy.
理查森是谁 弗雷德的敌人
Arch enemy. Ooh, he makes me so mad!
是仇敌 我一看到他就来气
I'm going to destroy him!
我一定要灭了他
So, this boy likes to make you mad. Yes.
这个男孩喜欢让你生气吗 对
He does stuff, says stuff.
他做一些事 说一些话
And I get mad. Yes.
我会生气 没错
Um. Sounds like you're letting him win.
这听起来好像是你让他赢了
That is why I must destroy him!
所以我才必须灭了他
Or you could ignore him.
或者你可以无视他
Go on.
继续说
Well, if you didn't let him get to you, he'd be losing.
如果你不因他而生气 那他就输了
And I'd be winning. Ooh.
我就赢了
Aunt Cass, you are simply diabolical.
凯斯婶婶 你真够阴险
It's actually just being mature.
其实我只是不幼稚
Whatever. You are a genius.
随便 反正你是天才
Okay. Glad I could help.
好吧 很高兴能帮忙
I feel for Fred.
我能体谅弗雷德
It's hard to not let jerks get under your skin.
不让混球影响到自己真的很难
Uh-huh.
对
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表