剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
What's her catchphrase?
她的口头禅是什么
Supersonic Sue me, why don't ya?
我乃超音苏 放马来吧
Yeah, that could use some work.
嗯 的确需要点改进
It's reinforced.
这是加固玻璃
Guard! Guard, help!
守卫 守卫 救命
Later, skaters! Big Hero 6, save me...!
再见 滑冰者们 超能陆战队 救我
Baymax, rocket fist!
大白 火箭拳
Oh, no.
糟了
So, I know we're superheroes and all,
我知道我们是超级英雄什么的
but are we really obligated to rescue Steamer?
但是我们真的有必要救出蒸汽机男爵吗
Yeah, I know he's technically a "Victim,"
我知道他严格意义上来说算是个"受害人"
but he's also technically annoying.
但是他严格意义上来说也很烦
A real hero helps everyone in need,
真正的英雄会帮助任何有需要的人
even your worst enemies.
就算是你的头号♥仇敌
Oh. Hey, gang! You forgot to hang up earlier.
伙计们 你们之前忘记挂掉了
Sorry, Dad. Love you. And watch out behind you!
抱歉 爸爸 爱你 小心后方
Thanks, son!
谢谢 儿子
I guess we're doing night patrol.
看来我们要去夜巡了
I can't go out tonight.
我今晚去不了
Sorry, guys. I have to get up early.
抱歉 伙计们 我得早起
For something stupid? No!
干什么蠢事吗 不是
It's for my Kentucky Kaiju movie marathon.
是为了我的肯塔基怪兽电影连放
With Richardson. Called it.
和理查森一起 我就说吧
Wait. Richardson Mole.
等等 理查森·摩尔
It turns out we actually have a lot in common.
原来我们其实有很多共同点
Sometimes bitter enemies who disgust you to your core
有时候 最让你恨到骨子里的敌人
can become, um... Friends?
也可以是 朋友
Let's go with less disgusting for now.
还是先不要说的这么恶心
We'll see where this goes.
到时候我们就知道会怎么样了
Whoa, Frederickson!
弗雷德里克森
I didn't expect your fan cave to be so, uh...
真没想到你的粉丝收藏会如此
dare I say, off the chain?
我要说 不落俗套
Even your Captain Fancy collection is bangin'. Wait.
就连你的幻想队长收藏也很棒 等等
Is that... ? The original underpants Captain Fancy wore
那是... 第一版幻想队长电影中
in the first Captain Fancy movie? The one and only.
幻想队长的原版内♥裤♥ 独一无二
Oh! How did I misjudge you?
我怎么会这么误解你
You're obviously a man of taste and intellect.
你显然是一个有品位 有智慧的男人
Yes, and you are a boy of taste and intellect, obviously.
没错 你显然是一个有品位 有智慧的男孩
I look forward to this new relationship
很期待这段基于尊重
based on respect, and pop-culture references.
和流行文化热爱的新关系
Now let's do this! See you on the other side.
好了 开始吧 另一边再见
How dare you, woman?
岂有此理 女人
You're a relic, Steamer.
你这个老古董 蒸汽机
Ever hear of a little innovation called electricity?
听过人称"电"的小发明吗
And during the great blackout,
大停电的时候
whose operation stayed up and running, hmm?
谁还在继续运作
Not the Dark Volt, I can tell you that.
不是黑暗伏特 这点我确定
Volt was a good bad man. Made me these.
伏特是个好坏人 给我做了这个
Let me at least sit in my steam room one last time,
让我最后一次坐在我的蒸汽室里
so I can perish with clear sinuses.
鼻窦通畅地死去吧
Perish? Don't you plan to liquidate me
死去 你不是打算杀死我
and become Boss Awesome's number one nemesis?
成为棒棒老板的头号♥敌人吗
No. Don't be stupid. I have a proposition.
不是 别傻了 我有个提议
Super villain team- up!
超级恶人组队集结
With you?
跟你吗
I can defeat Boss Awesome myself.
我一个人就能打败棒棒老板
Although that has not transpired as of yet, admittedly.
虽然那还没有发生 不得不承认
Don't get steamed. Get even.
别玩蒸汽了 要报仇
That's pretty good. Can I use it? Knock yourself out.
这句话好 我能用吗 随便用
Boss Awesome will never see the two of us coming.
棒棒老板肯定不会料到我们一起去
You can untie me now.
现在你可以解开我了
We did it, Mole.
我们做到了 摩尔
We watched all...
我们都看完了...
Good night, Mole.
晚安 摩尔
Rise and shine, Mole!
起床了 摩尔
Mini- Max is gonna make you
迷你白会给你做
one of his famous breakfast burritos.
他最拿手的早餐卷饼
I substitute a pancake for the tortilla!
我用煎饼代替了玉米饼
Wakey- wakey! Who wants a pancakey?
起床了 谁想吃煎饼呀
No way!
不会吧
Richardson has a pillow double?
理查森有个跟真人一模一样的枕头
Mini- Maximum suspicious!
非常让人怀疑
It appears that your prized undergarments are missing.
你的珍贵内衣好像不见了
No, they aren't. They're right...
没有 那就在...
Mole!
摩尔
Thanks to you, Frederickson,
多亏了你 弗雷德里克森
my Captain Fancy collection just got fancier. What?
我的《幻想队长》收藏更齐全了 什么
I set up that Noodle Burger tasting to lure you into my trap.
面条汉堡的品尝是我设计引诱你掉进我的陷阱的
I thought we were buds!
我还以为我们是哥们
I knew you'd think we were buds! Ha- ha!
我就知道你会以为我们是哥们
You can't get away with this!
你不会逍遥法外的
And I'm gonna get away with this.
我会逍遥法外
But I have evidence. Burn.
但我有证据 烧
I will cool it.
我来给它降温
I should not have used water.
我不该用水的
No, probably not.
可能确实不该
What are you going to do?
你准备怎么办
There's only one thing to do, Mini- Max.
只有一个办法了 迷你白
Revenge of Fred, we got a message from Steamer.
复仇... 弗雷迪 我们收到了蒸汽机的信息
Meet us at school.
学校见
Blast! Looks like revenge will have to be served cold.
该死 看来复仇的事只能等等了
Big Hero 6, I'm recording this while Sue is in the potty.
超能陆战队 苏在上厕所我才得以录音
I don't think she washes her hands,
她上厕所后不洗手
so I have to be quick! Not cool, Sue. Not cool.
所以我得快点 这样不好 苏 不好
Take heed, heroes. Sue's secret skate lair
注意 英雄们 苏的秘密滑板巢穴
is in an abandoned factory near the docks.
在码头附近的一个废弃工厂里
I can't believe I used this precious amount of time
真不敢相信我竟然用这宝贵的时间
to record a wax cylinder instead of escaping.
来用蜡筒录音 而不是逃跑
Anyway, hurry.
总之 快来
That is a trap.
这是个陷阱
Yeah. She probably made him record that.
对 有可能是她逼他录的
But we still have to go.
但我们还是得去
Right? I put my underpants revenge on hold for this.
是吧 我可以暂停我的内♥裤♥复仇
I'll explain on the way.
我路上跟你们解释
Oh, no! The circus is in town!
天啊 马戏团来了
How did you ever find me?
你们怎么找到我的
You fell for our trap!
你们掉进了我们的陷阱
Just for the record, I didn't.
声明一下 我没有
Aw, were the "Wittle" heroes outsmarted by maturity?
哎呦 小英雄们长大变聪明了吗
Why are you talking like that?
你为什么那样说话
'Cause it's funny. Lighten up.
因为好玩 电起来
Who's ready for a butt to the gut?
谁准备好被大卸八块了
Bring it... oh!
放马过来 啊
Goal! One down, five to go.
得分 干掉一个 还有五个
Thanks for the whip, toothpick!
谢谢你的助力 小牙签
Name-calling is totally immature!
骂人太幼稚了
Supersonic Sue me, why don't ya?
那你学我啊
How about this instead?
换这个如何
That all you got, laser paws?
就这点本事吗 镭射爪
Give me... A second. Okay. One.
给我...一会儿 好 一
Who else wants a shoulder sandwich?
还有谁想让我撞一下
Wasabi, watch out!
山葵 小心
This isn't my first rodeo, junior!
这不是我第一次比赛 小子
Baymax, rocket fist!
大白 火箭拳
Playmac, rocket fist.
大块头 火箭拳
Well, looks like it's down to you, fire truck.
看来就只剩下你了 消防车
Baymax, overdrive mode!
大白 高速模式
Overdrive mode initiated.
启动告诉模式
Hey, Steamer. Can your bug thing do that?
蒸汽机 你那只大虫子能做那个吗
Oh, please. It's all flash.
拜托 小菜一碟
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表