剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Okay, Big Hero 6,
好了 超能陆战队
you're terrible at treasure quests.
你们不擅长寻宝
Maybe you need higher stakes.
可能你们需要更大的赌注
How about saving a princess?
拯救一位公主如何
Let me go!
放我出去
I think you do kinda need their help, noob.
你可能确实需要他们的帮助 傻子
Let's try this again.
我们再来一遍
Same time tomorrow, challengers.
明天同一时间 挑战者们
Night Market Square.
夜市广场
Uh, freeze!
不许动
We can do that. Well, she can.
我们可以做到 是她可以
Sorry!
抱歉了
Hiro, body language cues suggest you are frustrated.
宏 肢体语言显示你现在很沮丧
May I be of assistance? Perhaps some posture exercises?
需要我的协助吗 姿势练习如何
This is just like "Mind Smith."
这就是"思维铁匠"
If we're going to beat Hardlight,
要想打败强光
I have to design a better weapon.
我必须设计出更好的武器
I have to get inside his head.
我得进入他的大脑
Excellent. Will you use nanobots?
好极了 你需要纳米机器人吗
I mean, I need to anticipate what he's gonna do.
我是指我需要预测他的行为
But there are so many options.
但是选择项太多了
Should I design a long-distance weapon?
我要设计远距离武器吗
A close-up weapon? A shielding weapon?
还是近距离武器 或者防护型武器
Perhaps you could settle this amicably
或许可以通过开放式交流
through open communication.
愉快地解决这个问题
All right, all right. Hate to butt in,
好了好了 我也不想打扰你们
but I'm buttin' in.
但我就是打扰了
You know what kind of weapon I should build?
你知道我应该制♥造♥什么样的武器吗
Kid, you're overthinking this.
孩子 这件事你想得太多了
Oh, really?
是吗
Like with me, I do what I know works--
比如我 我做自己知道的事
simplify the job and pad my hours.
把工作简单化 消磨时间
I can't "Simplify."
我不能"简单化"
This is a complicated situation.
这是个复杂的情况
Nah, it's only complicated
不 你觉得复杂
'cause you're playing the other guy's game.
是因为你在玩另一个人的游戏
He's better at his game.
他更擅长自己的游戏
Play your game.
玩你的游戏
Aren't we both playing the same game?
我们在玩的不是同一个游戏吗
Look, your buddy Fred wants everything zero G's for some reason.
看 你朋友弗雷德想让一切都零重力
That's his game, not my game.
这是他的游戏 不是我的
Are you suggesting that Hiro should capitalize on his strengths?
你是说宏应该把自己的优势扩大化吗
Yes! I love this guy!
没错 我爱这个家伙
Maybe you're right.
或许你说得对
Night Market Square is huge!
夜市广场非常大
How will we know where he is?
怎么知道他在哪里
I don't think it'll be too tough.
这个应该不会太难
We need their help for this.
这事我们需要他们的帮助
Welcome to the raid!
欢迎来到急袭
I have to tell you, I redesigned this tower
不得不说 从昨天开始我大概
like eight times since yesterday.
把这个大楼设计了八遍
You like?
喜欢吗
Let's go, Baymax!
上 大白
Oh, what?
不是吧
You didn't think you could just fly through the floors, did you?
你们不会以为可以飞跃地板吧
No bonus points for that, Big Heroes.
这个可没加分 超能陆战队
Oh, no! Oh, no!
不 不
Go Go! Honey Lemon! Right!
速美子 柠蜜 好
Wasabi! Fred! While he's distracted!
山葵 弗雷德 趁他分心
Heights cannot hurt me... Heights cannot hurt me...
高度伤不到我 高度伤不到我...
Heights cannot hurt me!
高度伤不到我
Come on, this isn't even nightmare mode!
拜托 这都还不是噩梦模式
Falling can hurt me... Falling can hurt me...
跌落能伤到我 跌落能伤到我
Falling can hurt me!
跌落能伤到我
What? No! This is not cool!
什么 不 这一点都不酷
Let him out of there!
放他出来
Way to whiff the big boss battle, players!
要想赢大佬 还得加把劲啊 玩家们
Time to end this! I agree!
该结束了 我同意
Chief Cruz!
克鲁兹队长
Gotcha!
抓到你了
You cheated!
你们作弊
He's not a challenger! He's an NPC, remember?!
他不是挑战者 他是NPC 记得吗
In your game, maybe. But not in mine.
在你的游戏里是这样 但在我的里不是
Fair enough.
好吧
Your win.
你们赢了
But that was just my first life.
但刚才只是我的第一条命
What does that even me--
这话什么意思...
Take your positions! Now!
各就位 马上
Sir, I think Big Hero 6 saved you.
队长 超能陆战队救了你
That changes nothing.
这改变不了任何事
Shouldn't you be working?
你不是应该在干活吗
I get a mindfulness break every 90 minutes.
我每90分钟会放空自己休息
Plus, I finished the first room. Take a look.
再说了 我搞定了第一个房♥间 你们看看
This better be go--
这最好...
Did I forget to mention it's voice activated?
我是不是没说它是声控的
It's voice activated!
它是声控的
Hello. I am Baymax.
你好 我是大白
Voice authenticated.
声音已验证
Hello, Baymax. I am Basemax.
你好 大白 我是大地
"Basemax"?
大地
Like "Baymax." I love it, I love it, I love it!
跟大白有点像 我喜欢 我喜欢
Welcome to the... conference room.
欢迎来到 会议室
Conference room! We have a conference room!
会议室 我们有会议室了
I mean, it doesn't have zero-gravity,
虽然不是零重力
but there's logos on the chairs!
但椅子上有标志
It's still amazing!
还是很棒的
I thought you were just kind of,
我还以为你只是
a little bit, well, mean.
人不友好
But if that's the price of genius, I'll take it!
但如果这是天才的代价 那我认了
Whoa, I'm not a hugger, Champ.
我不喜欢抱抱 小子
Let me have this.
让我抱一下
Ugh, fine. You get 3... 2... 1...
好吧 你有3 2 1
And I'm done! To the chairs!
抱好了 去坐椅子
Okay. First order of business?
好了 会议第一项
Find out who Hardlight really is.
查明强光的真正身份
Ethan, progress report.
伊森 进度汇报
How is that force-field tech coming?
力场技术研究得怎么样了
Chief Cruz is practically knocking down our doors
克鲁兹队长都快把我们的门敲破了
for more anti-vigilante gear.
他要更多抗击义警的设备
Uh, my name is actually Ian if that's all right.
其实我叫伊恩 希望你不介意
Yeah, I like Ethan better.
我更喜欢伊森
Oooh, is that a mockup? Tell me everything!
那是模型吗 快跟我说说
Well, I've had some--
其实我取得了
you know, some pretty significant breakthroughs.
一些重大的突破
Those are the words I love to hear!
这话我喜欢听
And also, you know, some major setbacks.
此外也有一些大挫折
Those I don't like.
这话我不喜欢
Ethan, first rule of business: no bad news.
伊森 我们这行的首要规则 不要坏消息
Ian. It's, uh, it's Ian.
伊恩 我叫伊恩
Okay.
好吧
I guess I'll go see what Intern's cooking up, then.
我还是去看看那个实习生有什么成果吧
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表