剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Well, I've gotta get you out of here.
我得带你出去
I'm chasing the big red guy from Big Hero 6, and--
我在追捕超能陆战队的红色家伙 还有...
That thing is chasing me!
那个东西在追我
Mud! Nice!
泥 太好了
Uh, what are you doing? Masking my scent.
你在干什么 掩盖我的味道
Here.
你也来
Trust me.
相信我
We can't fight the police.
我们不能打警♥察♥
Well, we could. And we'd win, but--
我们可以 而且我们会赢 可是...
It wouldn't be very superhero-ish.
那样不是超级英雄所为
I know a way.
我知道一个办法
I'll take all the heat while you guys slip out the back,
我去引开火力 你们从后面溜走
and don't try to stop me. I deserve it.
别阻止我 这是我应该做的
Fred, we're a team. Don't even think--
弗雷德 我们是一个团队 别想...
Exterior. Rooftop. Night. Pause.
户外 屋顶 夜晚 停顿
Our hero took in his last moments of freedom...
我们的英雄享受了最后一刻的自♥由♥
Painful pause.
痛苦停顿
Before facing justice.
准备去面对正义的伸张
Freddie, wait! Fred!
弗雷迪 等等 弗雷德
What is that thing anyway?
那到底是什么东西
Bessie. I've crossed paths with her before--
贝西 我以前遇到过它...
when I was out here with my thoughts.
当时我来这里思考问题
The last time I saw her, she was a lot nicer.
上次我见到它时 它友善多了
I wonder what's bothering her.
不知道它为什么这么暴躁
I'm impressed, Hiro.
刮目相看啊 宏
Most people would panic in a situation like this.
大多数人在这种情况下都会惊慌失措
Yeah, I've seen worse. Big Hero 6 put us in this mess.
更糟的我都见过 超能陆战队害我们如此
Why do you hate Big Hero 6 so much?
你为什么这么憎恨超能陆战队
You ever hear about a guy named Boss Awesome?
你听说过棒棒老板吗
Sounds kind of familiar.
听起来耳熟
He was a superhero, right?
他是个超级英雄 对吧
I was a kid when Boss Awesome first showed up in the city,
棒棒老板第一次在城里出现时 我还是个孩子
and so did a bunch of bad guys
紧接着一群坏人出现
all wanting to be the one to beat him.
他们都想打败他
One night, on the way home from a movie,
一天晚上 看电影回家的路上
my dad and I got in the way of a super-villain.
我爸爸和我遇到了一个大坏蛋
Dad saved me,
爸爸救了我
but he paid the ultimate price.
但是他付出了终极代价
Boss Awesome showed up too late.
棒棒老板出现得太晚了
I lost everything.
我失去了一切
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
Superheroes can't save everyone.
超级英雄救不了每一个人
I know you've lost people, too.
我知道你也失去过亲人
A responsible person makes mistakes, but when they do,
一个负责人的人也会犯错 但一旦犯错
they accept responsibility and make things right.
他们会承担责任 拨乱反正
Take me away.
把我带走吧
I have researched the error
我研究了你的
with your invisibility mode!
隐身模式问题
This should correct it!
这样应该可以了
He's going invisible!
他要隐身了
To justice and nonsense!
为了正义和毫无逻辑
It's just that Big Hero 6 have kinda saved a lot of people.
可是超能陆战队救了很多人
I'm sure Big Hero 6 have good intentions,
超能陆战队肯定是出于好意
but they're harming more than they're helping,
但是他们伤害到的人比救助的人更多
and I'll do whatever it takes to protect Megan
我会不惜一切保护梅根
and all the citizens of San Fransokyo.
以及旧京山所有市民
Protecting family.
保护家人
Maybe...
说不定...
Maybe what?
说不定什么
Hiro? Hiro!
宏 宏
Hiro? A-are you gonna let me in on what's going on?
宏 你要告诉我你在干什么吗
Look!
看
Cubs?
幼崽
The monster is a-a mother?
那怪物当母亲了
Weird things happen in these woods.
这个树林里是会发生怪事
We've gotta get them back to her.
我们得把他们交还给她
I'll do it. It's too risky.
我来 这太危险了
Let's risk it together.
有危险我们一起冒
We mean no harm, Bessie.
我们没有恶意 贝西
No harm at all.
没有任何恶意
We make a pretty good team, Hiro.
我们合作得很愉快 宏
Yeah. I guess we do.
是啊 确实如此
I can see why Megan likes you.
我知道为什么梅根喜欢你了
Wait! What did she say?
等等 她说了什么
Good morning, Fred.
早上好 弗雷德
Rise and shine, coworker!
起床啦 同事
We called this emergency meeting
我们召开这次紧急会议
to tell you how impressed we are.
是想告诉你我们对你多刮目相看
Yeah. You really stuck your neck out for us back there.
对 昨晚你真的为我们挺身而出了
We got Cock-a-Noodle-Doo breakfast burgers in your honor!
为此我们给你准备了超级面条汉堡做早餐
Interior. Hideout. Morn--
室内 藏身处 早...
Fred, no narrating breakfast.
弗雷德 吃早餐时不要独白
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表