剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
I am programmed to provide emotional support.
我被编程提供情感支持
Nobody double-crosses me!
没人能背叛我
So.
那么
What did the teen genius come up with?
天才少年想出什么主意
The cameras won't be a problem.
摄像头的问题解决了
Wear this.
穿上这个
The district attorney is releasing this criminal early
地检决定早日释放这名罪犯
in return for information about the fugitive Momakase.
从而交换越狱犯随意大厨的情报
Yes! Haha! I do not agree with this decision.
太好了 我不认可这个决定
I thought the public should be aware
我认为公众应该提高警惕
that this potentially dangerous person
这名极度危险分子
is back on the streets. Feels good.
将重归街头 感觉很棒
Yama and Momakase do not seem to be getting along.
山哥和随意大厨的关系好像不大好
Um, I don't think anyone gets along with Yama. Alert.
我觉得任何人和山哥的关系都不会好 警报
I have detected Momakase's graphene blades.
我侦测到了随意大厨的石墨烯刀
She's not being careful anymore.
她没有那么小心了
Huh. That's Yama's place.
那是山哥的地盘
Hiro and Baymax must still be on night patrol.
宏和白球恩肯定还在进行夜间巡逻
I have sent a message to Hiro and Baymax.
我已经给宏和白球恩发信息了
They can meet us. Come on.
他们会找我们会和 走吧
Did you see the Ninjas game last night?
你看了昨晚的忍♥者比赛吗
No, it was on against Celebrity Whistling.
没有 那和名人摔跤冲突了
Sonic waves for the win.
声波万岁
Amazing. You're wasting your talents being a hero.
真厉害 你当英雄真是浪费了你的天赋
Why did you want these? I mean, you have graphene blades.
你为什么要这些刀 你已经有石墨烯刀了
Are they worth a lot of money?
这些刀值很多钱吗
They were my family's.
它们曾属于我的家族
Passed down from generation to generation.
这是代代相传的
Their value is not measured in money.
金钱无法衡量它们的价值
What happened?
发生了什么
Gangsters threatened my family.
黑帮威胁了我的家族
So my father traded them for our safety.
于是我的父亲用它们换取我们的平安
I vowed I would never be pushed around again.
我发誓我不会再任人欺负
How did you know Yama had them?
你怎么知道它们在山哥手上
He has a big mouth.
他的嘴巴把不住风
I've been searching for these my whole life.
我这辈子都在寻找这两把刀
They're my last connection to my family.
这是我和我的家族最后的联♥系♥
I know how important holding onto that memory is.
我知道抓紧那份回忆的感觉
How touching.
真感人
Those belong to me.
那些刀是我的
You have no right to them.
你无权拥有它们
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey. Everyone calm down.
大家冷静一点
I agree with tiny ninja. Let's just wait for the police.
我同意这个小忍♥者说的话 我们等警♥察♥来吧
You called them? Me and the chief, we're like this.
你联♥系♥他们的吗 我现在和队长就这么铁
Huh? Where'd they go? Find them!
他们去哪里了 找到他们
You do good work. Yeah, I do.
你的确很厉害 没错
Let's get out of here.
我们走吧
You're lucky you're good with tech.
还好你有技术
And you're unlucky we found you.
还好我们找到你们了
'Cause we're gonna turn you in to the police,
因为我们要把你们交给警♥察♥
because you're a villain, and we are Fred.
因为你们是坏人 我们是 弗雷德
Less is more. Okay. What is going on with you and Yama?
少言烁金 你和山哥之间到底怎么了
And who's your friend?
你这朋友是谁
Unfortunately, I'm not taking questions.
可惜我不接受提问
Hey! That's my trick!
喂 那是我的把戏
Aah! Freddie!
弗雷迪
On it!
找到了
Do not hurt them.
不要伤害他们
Then contain the situation.
那就控制好事态
Compelling story. Family swords?
这故事很有说服力 家族的刀吗
Are we up to speed now? You had no choice.
已经讲完了吗 你别无选择
I would have done the same thing.
换我也会这么做的
Honestly? Still a little uncomfortable about this.
说实话 我还是有点别扭
Hurry! I heard something over here!
快点 我听到这里有声音
We have to get out of here now. There's no way out.
我们要赶紧离开这里 没有出去的路
I'll lead the police away, then you and your friends can escape.
我去引开警♥察♥ 你和你的朋友们一起逃跑
I can't let you hurt anyone.
我不能让你伤害任何人
I won't, this time... partner.
我这一次 不会的 搭档
This is weird.
真奇怪
Lovely seeing you all.
见到你们很高兴
Looking for me?
在找我吗
Hey. That was Momakase. Move out.
那是随意大厨 上
Hero-villain team up?
英雄和坏人组队
I am so jealous of you right now.
我现在好嫉妒你
Do you think Momakase got away?
你们觉得随意大厨逃走了吗
Scanning.
正在扫描
I do not detect Momakase.
我没有侦测到随意大厨
Baymax scanning. That takes me back.
白球恩扫描 让我回到了过去
If the police had Momakase, they'd take her scan jammer.
要是警♥察♥抓了随意大厨 他们也会拿走扫描屏蔽仪
She's good.
她没事的
And bad. Let's not get carried away.
还很坏 我们别跑偏了
Thanks, Hiro. If people found out who we are...
谢谢你 宏 要是被人发现我们的身份
We'd be arrested.
我们就会被抓了
And everyone we care about would be in danger.
我们在乎的人都会有危险
Yeah. Big relief.
是啊 舒了一口气
Our identities are safe.
我们的身份很安全
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表