剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Uh, Chief.
老大
Need you to sign off on plans for the next room.
需要你批准同意下一个房♥间的规划
Wow, Roddy. Looks great.
罗迪 看起来很棒
Yeah! Our headquarters is really coming together.
对 我们的总部真的越来越像那么回事了
Wait. Hold it! There's a problem.
等等 有个问题
I don't see where the lazy river's going to go.
我没看到懒人河流向哪里
Lazy what? River.
懒人什么 河
I don't think we have room for that, Freddy.
我们应该没地方规划那个 弗雷迪
Um, yes we do! It could go here and here
当然有 它可以从这里 这里
and through here... ooh, into here.
到这里 然后进这里
My blueprints! There, there.
我的蓝图毁了 淡定淡定
That's a tunnel.
这是隧♥道♥
Fred, this is a headquarters, not an amusement park.
弗雷德 这是个总部 不是游乐园
Yeah, you're right. So, just a wave pool then?
没错 那就只建个浪花泳池
Water slide? Rain room?
划水池 下雨室
I know, I know. A fish tank!
我想到了 大鱼缸
Tell you what.
不如这样
I can do an extra-large sink in the little hero's room.
我可以在小英雄房♥间里装个加大号♥水槽
Deal.
成交
Nice work.
干得好
Hi, yes, I need to cancel my order
喂 对 我要取消订单
for a large number of pool floaties.
不要那些泳池里用的玩具了
Hello. I am Baymax.
大家好 我是大白
Well, I'm in a hurry, Mother.
我赶时间 母亲
I have to get to the opera, but I forgot my glasses.
我得赶去听歌♥剧 但是忘记戴眼镜了
I can't go without them.
不戴眼镜我没法听
Oh, I don't care about the opera.
我根本不在乎什么歌♥剧
The glasses are for hate-watching the audience.
眼镜是用来批评式观察观众的
Last time Harold Stubing fell asleep
上次哈罗德·施蒂宾睡着了
right on Marjory Templeton's shoulder.
就靠在玛乔丽·邓普顿的肩膀上
A single strand of drool fell like an angel's tear.
一抹口水就像天使之泪一样滴下来
I think... they're...
我觉得...它们...
Got 'em!
找到了
Hold on, Mother, I have to take this.
等一下 母亲 我得接这通电♥话♥
Chief Cruz! My favorite client.
克鲁兹队长 我最喜欢的客户
How are those Buddy Guards working out for you?
机器护卫使用情况如何啊
That sounds like that hurts!
听上去很疼的样子
Uh, could you just turn it off and turn it back on again?
你可以试试关掉然后再打开
Wha--? Aah! Get back here!
什...给我回来
Sorry, this phone, it's weirdly slippery.
抱歉 是我的手♥机♥ 特别滑
Aah, for pity's-- Oh, you slippery fish!
我的天...你个小滑头
Chief? Mother! How did you--?
队长 母亲 你怎么...
Probably all the dropping.
可能是因为掉了太多次
Anyway, I've got to get to the show.
总之 我得去听歌♥剧
Oh wait. Where's my earplugs?
等一下 我的耳塞呢
You want me to listen to an opera? Don't be absurd.
你让我听歌♥剧 别瞎闹了
Wait a minute. No, not you, mother.
等一下 不 不是说你 母亲
"Download"? Aah! I think I've just been robbed.
下载 我刚才被抢劫了
Megan! Heading to work. Oh, okay.
梅根 我去上班了 好
Home for dinner? Definitely. Love you!
回家吃晚餐 当然 爱你
Love you, too!
也爱你
Proper hydration is crucial to good health.
适当补充水分对身体健康很关键
Good to know. Enjoy!
好的 慢用
Hey, Hiro? Hey! What's up?
宏 怎么了
Uh, nothing. Well...
没事 那个...
Actually, I wanted to talk to you about some--
其实我想跟你说点事
Sorry.
不好意思
Shoot, I have to, uh, run. Your study group?
不好 我得走了 学习小组的事吗
Yeah, you know, always studying. As a group. Can we talk later?
对 总是学习...小组的事 我们晚点聊好吗
Actually, it really has to be Later! Bye!
其实我说的事真的... 回见 拜拜
Goodbye.
再见
So, the thief was behind you the whole time.
那个贼一直都在你身后
Slippery--slip--slippery.
好滑...滑...好滑
Okay, maybe there could be less mocking, more solving?
行了 别嘲笑我了 解决问题行吗
Can you, uh, think of anything the thief would be after?
你能想到那个贼想要的是什么吗
There's a lot of top-secret
我电脑里有很多
development information on my computer.
最高机密研发信息
It could be anything! Is that a unitard?
贼想要的有可能是任何一条 那是紧身衣吗
Yes.
是的
Baymax, can you see if there's any visible biometric data?
大白 你能检查一下有没有可见生物信息吗
Scanning now.
马上扫描
I have identified a match. Celine Simard.
查询到一条匹配结果 瑟琳·席马德
She studied physics.
她研究的是物理学
Put herself through school working as an acrobat in Lyontreal.
靠在郎特尔当杂技演员念完了书
Acrobat? Yeah. Stage name's Sirque.
杂技演员 对 艺名是瑟珂
That explains the unitard.
怪不得穿着紧身衣
And how she was able to flip around unnoticed.
还有她能悄无声息地翻来翻去
Yeah. See? That could've happened to anybody.
没错 看吧 她能神不知鬼不觉偷任何人
Sure.
是啊
Her troop performed all over the world.
她们团在全世界到处巡演
And she would steal all over the world.
她也在全世界到处偷
So, an acrobat and a thief.
所以说她既是杂技演员又是小偷
And a physicist.
还是物理学家
Which means whatever she took from Krei's computer--
也就是说不管她从克瑞的电脑里偷走了什么
She actually knows how to use.
她都知道如何去使用
Krei wasn't kidding.
克瑞没有开玩笑
He's got hundreds of projects in development.
他电脑里确实有成百上千的项目研发信息
Geoengineering, optogenetics.
地球工程 光遗传学
Sirque could've been after anything.
瑟珂的目标有可能是任何东西
Sirque? Megan!
瑟珂 梅根
Hello. What's up?
你好 你好啊
Why'd you turn your screen off? Oh, uh, no reason.
为什么关电脑屏幕 没有为什么
Been staring at it all day.
我都盯了一整天了
It's a, uh, health thing. Help me out, Baymax.
关掉休息一下有助健康 帮帮我 大白
Adequate lighting, proper screen placement,
充足的光照 合适的屏幕放置点
and taking regular breaks reduces risk of eye strain.
以及有规律的休息 都会降低眼疲劳的风险
Right. You want pizza?
说得对 你想吃披萨吗
I think Aunt Cass just made I know who Big Hero 6 is!
凯斯婶婶刚做了 我知道超能陆战队是谁
Really?
真的吗
Who?
是谁
You.
你
You can't tell anyone!
你不能告诉任何人
You can't tell anyone we're Big Hero 6, Megan.
你不能告诉任何人我们就是超能陆战队 梅根
What? Especially not your father.
什么 尤其是你父亲
So instead of apologizing for lying to me this whole time,
你不因为骗了我这么久而道歉
you're giving me orders?
反而给我下命令
Megan, this is important. Exactly!
梅根 这很重要 没错
Which is why my dad needs to know.
所以我爸爸才需要知道
Look, if you tell him, he'll shut us down.
如果你告诉他 他就会叫停我们
Maybe that's a good thing. No, it's not.
说不定这是好事 才不是
People in this city will get hurt
城里的人会受到伤害
because we won't be there to help.
因为我们无法去帮忙
Have you ever thought that the city doesn't need Big Hero 6?
你没有想过我们城市根本不需要超能陆战队吗
No, I have not thought that, because it's ridiculous.
没有想过 因为你这是瞎说
We have the police. The police can't do what we do.
我们有警♥察♥ 警♥察♥做不了我们做的
Megan is leaving. Come with me. Shadow us. I'll prove it.
梅根要走了 跟我来 跟着我们 我会证明
Yeah, no. My dad would kill me.
才不要 我爸爸会杀了我的
I'll even take you to our secret headquarters.
我还可以带你去我们的秘密总部
Fine. A behind-the-scenes look at your headquarters
行 偷偷看看你们的总部
will be a great sidebar to my article.
会很有助于我的文章
Yeah, but maybe if you learn more about us and why we do this,
是 但是如果你多了解我们和我们的动机
you'll change your mind. Don't count on it.
说不定你会改变主意 别想了
How did you figure it out, anyway?
不过你是怎么知道的
Tadashi. His connection to Callaghan, that was the missing piece.
正 他跟卡拉翰的联♥系♥是消失的那一块拼图
You really are Super Sleuth Megan Cruz.
你果然不愧是超级侦探梅根·克鲁兹啊
This is your headquarters?
这是你们的总部
Alert. I have detected an intruder in--
警报 我检测到入侵...
Okay. I'm impressed.
好吧 刮目相看
Don't touch anything! Who's that?
别碰任何东西 那是谁
Oh, that's Roddy. Roddy Blair, King of lairs.
那是罗迪 罗迪·布莱尔 巢穴之王
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表