剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
King of Lairs. He's the best.
他是巢穴之王 他最厉害了
And he's going to work for us,
他要为我们工作了
whether he wants to or not.
不管他想不想
Okay. I can totally do this,
好的 我可以的
as long as I don't look up.
只要不往上看就行
No eye contact, no eye contact, no eye contact.
不要眼神交流 不要眼神交流 不要眼神交流
Um, I'm your new Wasabi.
我是你们新的山葵
I mean-- teaching assistant.
我是说 助教
My name is Wasabi.
我叫山葵
Why are you looking down?
你为什么往下看
What's that?
什么
Sweating, check.
出汗 有了
Dry mouth, check.
口干 有了
Nausea and racing heart, check and check,
恶心 心跳加速 都有了
and now I'm freezing up.
我要动不了了
I wish I could just disappear.
真希望能马上消失
Professor Granville!
格兰维尔教授
How long have I been standing here?
我站在这里多久了
Well, the class ended six hours ago.
六小时前就下课了
Really?
真的吗
It's not uncommon for first-time teachers
对于第一次上讲台的老师来说
to be debilitated by stage fright.
怯场是很正常的
Really? I trust that wasn't a problem for you.
真的吗 我相信你 你不会有问题
Not really...
并不是...
We need to work on our reaction time.
我们需要加快反应时间
All right, Basemax. Supersonic Sue me.
好了 大地 模拟超音苏跟我对战
Come on, slow down!
拜托 慢一点
They're so powerful together.
他们在一起太强大了
So, we'll get more powerful.
那我们就更强大
Go Go,
速美子
where do you get all your confidence?
你这些自信都是哪儿来的
I don't overthink things. Just do you,
我不会去多想 只要做自己
and you can face anything.
你就能面对任何事
Me doing me means freezing for six hours.
我做自己结果就是六个小时动不了
Six hours.
六个小时
Instead of thinking you're afraid of speaking in public,
你别去想你害怕在公众面前讲话
try thinking you like it.
你去想你喜欢这样
I don't know, maybe you will.
说不定你真的会喜欢
Reverse psychology? Does that even work?
逆向心理学 真的有用吗
You know what? Don't try it. It's probably not for you.
算了 你别试了 可能对你不起作用
No, no, no. I'll give it a shot.
不不不 我要试试
Oh... Very clever.
真聪明
Thanks, Go-- oh!
谢谢你 速...
We probably shouldn't have casual conversations
我们好像不该在训练室内
in the training room. Nope.
闲聊 是啊
Okay, reverse psychology time.
好的 逆反心理学时间
I love public speaking.
我爱公开演讲
I am great at it.
我很擅长
People are inspired by my words.
大家会受我的话的鼓舞
Why am I standing up here?
我为什么站在这里
'Cause I am the kind of
因为我是你们
inspirational leader you look up to!
敬仰的那种激励人的老师
** We were a class without a teacher *
*我们这个班没有老师
** They called but couldn't reach her *
*他们怎么都找不到她
** To our rescue, you came *
*你来拯救我们
** Our world would never be the same *
*我们的世界从此就变了
** Though you were not meant to stay *
*尽管你不会长久停留
** Since you're paid by the day *
*因为你的工资是日结
** Look who's best in class *
*班里谁是最棒的
** Why can't this temp gig *
*为什么这份临时工作
** Last? *
*不能长久
** All my admiration *
*我的敬仰
** A sincere dedication *
*我的致敬
** To you, sir, we salute *
*老师 我们向你致敬
** There is no substitute *
*没有任何人
** For you *
*能取代你
Six hours? Yes.
六个小时 对
Okay.
好吧
Wasabi, your body language
山葵 你的肢体语言
indicates you are feeling sad.
显示你很忧伤
You're right, Baymax.
没错 大白
Guess who froze up in class again.
你猜今天谁又在全班同学前动不了了
You. Livestreamed it. You didn't.
是你 都直播了 不是吧
Don't worry. Not many people
不用担心 没有多少人
stuck around for the whole six hours.
能整整六个小时一动不动
Don't worry, Wasabi. We'll help you conquer your fear.
不用担心 山葵 我们会帮你克服恐惧
Conquering a fear typically takes
克服恐惧一般需要
considerable time and effort.
大量时间和努力
Which we will do!
我们都有
Visualizing a serene location,
想象一个安静的地方
like a beach, can help relieve anxiety.
比如沙滩 有助于减轻焦虑
Okay.
好
Hey! This is working.
起作用了
Wait, a ship is pulling up to the shore.
等等 有船在靠岸
I suggest you focus on the gentle rhythm of the waves.
我建议你重点关注海浪轻柔的节拍
I can't. A conga line of people are coming off the ship.
我做不到 一大群人从船上下来了
They're all looking at me!
他们都在看我
They all want me to lead the conga line!
他们都让我带领他们
They want me to lead the conga line!
他们让我带领他们
Your delusions are vivid and...
你的幻觉形象生动 而且
detailed.
细节丰富
I have concerns.
我担心你
Fred, where are we and why is it so breezy?
弗雷德 这是哪里 为什么凉飕飕的
I was gonna read about how to deal with fears,
我本来想读一下怎么克服恐惧
but instead, I followed my gut.
但是最后我听从了自己的内心
I do not like the sound of that.
我不喜欢这种声音
And my gut told me the only way to deal with one fear
我的内心告诉我克服恐惧的唯一方法
is to make it seem not so bad by...
就是让恐惧看起来不那么吓人
overshadowing it with a worse fear!
方法是用更恐怖的事把它比下去
You know how I feel about heights!
你很清楚我有多怕高
Public speaking doesn't seem so bad anymore, does it?
公开演讲显得没那么可怕了 对吗
They're both terrible!
都很可怕
Gut! You told me this would work!
心 你告诉我这样会管用的
The only way to face your fear is head on.
克服恐惧的唯一方法就是直面恐惧
So, we simulated your classroom.
所以我们模拟了你的教室
That was not supposed to happen. II can fix that!
不该是这样的 我能处理好
Uh, working on it. Don't look. Don't look! Working on it!
我在处理了 别看 别看 我在处理了
Ah! Make it stop! Make it stop!
快让它停下 让它停下
Sorry, Wasabi. Feel like I just made things worse.
抱歉 山葵 我好像让情况更糟糕了
Much worse.
糟糕多了
Failure is a wondrous teacher.
失败是优秀的老师
It's okay, guys. The truth is
没事 伙计们 说实话
I have to figure out what works for me.
我必须找到适合自己的办法
It helps a lot knowing I have your support.
知道有你们支持我 已经对我帮助很大了
You have a prerecorded message from Roddy Blair,
有录制信息 来自罗迪·布莱尔
King of Lairs. Trademarked.
巢穴之王 已注册商标
Oh, that's some good pumpernickel-- Oh! Hi!
这黑麦面包真好吃...你们好啊
Uh, I'm recording this in case I ever get abducted,
我录这个是防止我被绑♥架♥
which happens sometimes in my line of work.
干我这行的有时候会出现这种事
Abducted? It's in my standard contract,
绑♥架♥ 我的合同里写了
section 12, paragraph two.
就在12款的第二段
While working for any superheroes,
为超级英雄工作时
it's their legal responsibility to rescue me
若工作过程中被绑♥架♥
if abducted on a job.
那他们有责任拯救我
I always carry this doohickey. It sends out a signal
我都会随身带着这个玩意儿 它会发出信♥号♥♥
showing my exact location,
显示我的确切位置
so you better get on the ball.
你们快点来救我吧
Now, back to my sandwich.
好了 继续吃我的三明治
What is it about chicken salad on pumpernickel?
黑麦面包里加鸡肉沙拉怎么了
Let's go. I actually have to get to my class.
我们出发 其实我得去上课
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表