剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Who does she think she is, Tadashi?
她以为自己是谁 正吗
Tadashi did not have the medical knowledge
正没有创造我的关爱矩阵
to build my health care matrix. What?
所需的医学知识 什么
He looks amazing!
他看上去真棒
Well thanks, doc. But without your input,
谢谢 博士 没有你的努力
he'd just be a talking balloon.
他只是一个会说话的气球
Well, we make a great team.
我们合作很愉快
Hello! I am... horizontal.
你好 我...倒了
He still may need a few tweaks.
他还需要一点调整
"You don't have any robotics skills."
"你没有什么机器人技术"
Karmi? Great.
卡米 太好了
Listen, I Don't touch Mr. Varicella Zoster.
听着 我 别碰水痘带状疱疹先生
Mr... what?
什么
He's a stuffed chicken pox virus, duh.
这当然是一个鸡水痘病毒玩偶了
Oh, yeah. Of course.
是啊 当然了
You came here to gloat some more?
你是来幸灾乐祸的吗
No. I came here because--
不 我来是因为
I want to help.
我想帮忙
Well that's just-- You can't just--
那真是...你不能...
Yeah, that'd be great.
那就太好了
Chris, here.
克里斯 过来
I'm here to serve. I found our expert.
随时效命 我找到我们要找的专家了
"Wendy Wower"? Love. That. Hair.
"温蒂·哇哇" 爱死这发型了
Her A.I. Research was groundbreaking.
她的人工智能研究具有开创性
Go fetch.
接住
What about a nano version of my microbots?
做一个我的微型机器人纳米版本怎么样
They'd have to be extremely nano.
要非常纳米才行
Did it work? I have no idea.
成功了吗 我不知道
The nanobot is too small to see with the human eye.
纳米机器人太小 用肉眼看不到
That's a problem.
这是个问题
No, it's not.
不是问题
This could really work.
这可能真的有用
We have to see if they can survive inside the body.
我们要看看在人体内还能不能行
I'm sure they--
我相信肯定...
I guess the liquid must be messing with the wireless link.
看来肯定是液体干扰了无线连接
That's okay. I know how to fix it.
没事 我知道怎么解决
The city was dark.
整座城市一片黑暗
But their hearts were- -
但心脏地带却
light!
很亮
Oops. Sorry, Go Go.
抱歉 速美子
But you have to admit, the quip is getting better!
但你得承认 我们的设备越来越好了
Everything okay over there?
你们那边一切都好吗
Define "Okay."
"好"的定义是什么
Thanks for doing double night patrol, guys.
谢谢你们去双份夜巡 伙计们
No problem. Um, dream come true!
没问题 梦想成真了
If Hiro doesn't want us following him,
如果宏不想让我们跟踪他
looking out for threats is the next best thing.
那第二好的事就是寻找威胁了
But so far, nothing seems to be- -
但到目前为止 好像没有什么...
Help! Wait! I'm getting something.
救命 等等 我这里有发现
Get away from me!
放开我
Help!
救命
I can hear someone screaming all the way across the city.
我能听到城市另一端的人喊叫
Nice! Super hearing is awesome!
棒 超级听力太棒了
I mean "Screaming. So bad."
我是说 喊叫真糟糕
Yeah. Let's go.
是啊 我们行动
Gonna use our new gear.
可以用我们的新设备了
Get away from me! Help! Help!
放开我 救命 救命啊
Help!
救命
Let me go, you-- What are you? Part plant?
放开我 你...你是什么 部分植物吗
Kind of, yes. It's not important right now.
算是吧 现在这不重要
Let's focus on the abduction.
重点是绑♥架♥
I am not going with you, plant man!
我不会跟你走的 植物人
I'm not a plant man. I'm a fun guy.
我不是植物人 我是个有趣的人
No really, I'm technically a fungi.
也不是 严格来说我是真菌
Help!
救命啊
I've been working on building circuitry into organic material.
我一直在研究电路连接有机物
Watch this.
你看这个
That's... Genius?
这真是 天才吗
Sure.
当然
If we coated the nanobots in an organic substance
如果把纳米机器人加上有机物质外层
creating a membrane capable of emitting chemical signals,
那就会出现一种释放化学信♥号♥♥的膜
they should be able to communicate with each other
这样纳米机器人应该就能在人体内
inside the body.
相互交流了
Well, moment of truth.
下面就是见证奇迹的时刻
It works! Yes!
成功了 漂亮
I mean...
我是说...
Good job. You too.
干得漂亮 你也是
But seriously, that solution was amazing.
不过说真的 这种方法太棒了
My mind is still blown by the neurotransmitter.
我还在为这种神经介质感到震惊
This is what Tadashi wanted.
这就是正想要的
Robotics and bio working together to help people.
机器人和生物合作帮助人类
I'm really sorry about Tadashi.
正的事我很遗憾
I always admired him.
我一直很敬仰他
I mean, Baymax is incredible.
我是说 大白很棒
Thanks. But Tadashi didn't do it alone.
谢谢 但是正不是一个人完成的
Sorry. Sparkles has Wendy Wower.
抱歉 亮闪闪抓了温迪·哇哇
What? He's heading toward Torii Gate Bridge.
什么 他正往托里大桥方向去
I have to go.
我得走了
Weirdo.
怪胎
** I'm a Woweroo I love science, yes I do *
*我是哇哇迷 我爱科学 真爱科学
** I'm a Woweroo I love science- - *
*我是哇哇迷 我爱科学...
Are you trying to annoy me into letting you go?
你是想激怒我 让我放了你吗
Yes. Is it working?
是的 起作用了吗
No! It's quite nice.
没有 你唱得很好
Keep singing.
继续唱
Scanning.
扫描
Scanning.
扫描
Scanning.
扫描
Baymax, activate jet pack.
大白 激活喷气背包
Big Hero 6 has beaten you before, Sparkles.
超能陆战队打败过你 亮闪闪
And we'll do it again.
我们会再次打败你
You're right. Six heroes and one villain... boring!
说得对 六个英雄和一个坏人 无聊
But three villains...
但是三个坏人...
Plot twist!
剧情反转
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
it's the entertainment event of the season.
这是季度娱乐活动
The defeat of Big Hero 6.
超能陆战队的败北
Well, that's Big Hero- verse phase three stuff
这是大英雄对阵第三阶段人物
and we're only in phase two right now,
我们现在还在第二阶段
which is cool because- -
这没关系 因为...
I see you brought new toys.
看来你带来了新玩具
Sure did.
没错
You're a real light weight.
你太轻量[光亮]级了
No, you're right.
不 对的
You're very heavy. I'll work on it.
你很重 我错了
Let me go!
放开我
Let go of me, you creep.
放开我 烦人的家伙
You're just jealous I have brighter hair than you!
你就是嫉妒我头发比你亮
Hang on, Dr. Wower!
坚持住 哇哇博士
Great shot! Thanks!
好准头 谢谢
You're not much of a match.
你根本不是我的对手
He might be. Baymax! Overdrive mode!
是有可能 大白 手动控制模式
Oh, we've done this before and it didn't turn out well for you.
这个场景以前出现过 你的结果可不好
Overdrive mode now with extra battery reserve.
手动模式 额外电量储备
Hey, Hiro, if you have an upgrade,
宏 如果你升级了
now would be a great time to use it.
那现在是用上的好时机
Not yet.
还不行
Not yet.
还不行
Now!
现在
I am impressed.
叹为观止
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表