剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
in the subway tunnels.
就在地铁隧♥道♥里
Knox? That is most probable.
诺克斯吗 很有可能
Then I guess we're going underground.
那我们要去地下了
I don't know if I'm mentally prepared for that.
我不知道我有没有做好心理准备
Get there. Heroes save Hiro is a go.
要去 英雄拯救宏 去定了
Hmm. Does that sound confusing?
听起来难理解吗
Uh, Mr. Knox? Where are you?
诺克斯先生 你在哪里
Look, this is a big misunderstanding.
听我说 这是个天大的误会
Great.
好极了
Guys, in a horror movie, this is when the bad things happen.
伙计们 恐怖片里 这种时候会发生不好的事
Ooh, check it out. Either Knox or a dinosaur,
你们看 这要么是诺克斯要么是恐龙干的
but if we're going to be realistic, probably Knox.
但如果我们现实一点 那可能是诺克斯
Okay. Definitely Knox.
好吧 肯定是诺克斯
Baymax, can you still fight like that?
大白 你还能那样战斗吗
I will do my best. For Hiro.
我尽力而为 为了宏
This way.
这边
There!
那里
Hiro's not here!
宏不在这里
What did you do with Hiro?
你把宏怎么样了
You're going down!
你死定了
Okay, I'm going down.
好吧 我死定了
Freddie!
弗雷迪
Mr. Knox. Where are you?
诺克斯先生 你在哪里
Oh, no.
糟了
Honey Lemon!
柠蜜
Baymax! Rocket Fist.
大白 火箭拳
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不
Stop!
停
Everyone, just stop. You're okay. I thought you were...
大家都停下 你没事 我以为你...
Not okay! Everyone needs to calm down.
有事 大家都冷静
It's all right.
没事的
Everything's... all right.
一切都 没事
Hiro, your position is un-advisable.
宏 不建议你过去
Don't worry, Baymax. Knox wasn't trying to hurt me.
不用担心 大白 诺克斯没想伤害我
He wasn't trying to hurt anyone.
他没想伤害任何人
But didn't he take you prisoner?
他不是把你抓走了吗
Oh. Was this not a horror movie?
这不是恐怖片吗
Was it a buddy movie all along?
原来是哥俩好电影吗
Horror buddy?
恐怖哥们
Just try not to make any sudden movements,
尽量不要突然动起来
or loud noises.
也不要发出大声响
Oh, no.
糟了
So... much... dust!
好多灰尘
Hiro!
宏
He saved you.
他救了你
Now... it's our turn to save him.
现在轮到我们救他了
Captain Cutie!
可爱队长
Yup, that's me.
对 是我
Captain Cutie.
可爱队长
I promise you, we'll cure Mr. Knox.
我向你保证 我们会治好诺克斯先生
Karmi, I know you will.
卡米 我知道你会的
Wait. What about Hiro?
等一下 宏呢
Was he... hurt?
他 受伤了吗
Your friend Hiro is fine.
你朋友宏没事
He's not my friend.
他不是我的朋友
I barely know him, really.
他跟他不熟
Right. Let's go.
好吧 我们走
So, Karmi, did your serum work?
卡米 你的血清起作用了吗
Yes, but it's not my serum.
是的 不过那不是我的血清
At Sycorax, we don't like words like "My" Or "Me."
在西科拉斯 我们不喜欢用"我的""我"这种词
The breakthrough was a team effort,
突破是团队的成果
based almost completely on my work.
几乎都是以我的研究为基础的
Well, I guess Mr. Knox really owes one to the Sycorax team.
那诺克斯先生欠西科拉斯团队一个大人情
Mr. Knox has graciously agreed
诺克斯先生慷慨同意
to invest in Sycorax's future.
投资西科拉斯
Generously.
大方同意
Thank you. Uh...
谢谢...
The work Liv and Sycorax are doing is truly...
丽芙和西科拉斯的研究真的...
life changing.
改变生活
They cured me, after all.
毕竟他们治好了我
Yes, they did.
没错
You did so well, Orso.
你做得很好 奥森
Honestly, I have zero complaints.
说真的 无可挑剔
Look, can I go? I've paid you, haven't I?
我能走了吗 我给你钱了 不是吗
Not paid. Invested.
不是给钱 是投资
In me, yes. But also in you.
投资给我 但也是投资给你自己
And your own future.
还有你的未来
Remember, I can turn you back...
记住 我能把你变回去
anytime I want.
只要我想
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表