剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Breaking news, our helicopter is spiraling
突发新闻 我们的直升飞机
out of control over the Torii Gate Bridge.
在托里大桥上空失去控制
Sources at the scene are saying, help! Help!
现场报道称 救命 救命
Gene, make sure you're still getting my good side.
基恩 一定要拍我上镜的那一侧
Hang on, Mr. Dunder!
坚持住 邓德先生
Help has arrived!
救援到了
Baymax and I are on the way.
我和大白马上来
Get everyone out of there.
把所有人都救出来
This is just like in Danger Face number 13.
这简直就像是《危险脸》13期
A Face Full of Sadness.
《充满悲伤的脸》
Fred, stay focused.
弗雷德 别分心
'Cause when that school bus full of orphans...
因为那辆全是孤儿的校车...
How is that relevant?
那有什么关系
That is just what Danger Face did!
那就是危险脸做的事
Oh man! Missed the mark.
天啊 歪了
This just in, all hope is lost.
现场播报 已经没有希望了
Please tell my pot-bellied pig, Noodles,
告诉我的大肚猪小面条
your daddy loves--
你的爸爸爱...
Baymax, ready to catch?
大白 准备好接了吗
I am ready.
我准备好了
Now for an update-- Ah!
最新消息...啊
You are now safe.
你现在安全了
You may stop screaming.
你可以不用再叫了
Thank you. Just one more, I think.
谢谢 再来一次就好了
Ah! Now I'm good.
啊 现在好了
Rescue accomplished! Yeah!
救援完成 太好了
Ha ha, I think somebody earned a victory noodle burger.
看来有人赢得了一道胜利面条汉堡大餐
I've been hit by...
我被...
Wait.
等等
Who are you?
你是谁
Whoa. You may have the coolest suit ever.
你的战衣真是太酷了
Let's see if it can take this!
看看能不能受得了这个
Oh. Okay. Now we know it can take that.
好吧 现在我们知道这受得了了
Get away from him!
离他远一点
Face me alone.
和我单挑
Face you alone?
和你单挑
Does this mean you're my personal arch-enemy?
这么说 你是我的私人死敌了
You are not yet a worthy opponent.
你还不是一个够格的对手
Prepare. We shall clash again.
准备好 我们会再度出击
Friend of yours? I think
你朋友吗 我觉得
that's my new arch-enemy.
那是我的新私人死敌
It's all coming together for me right now.
我现在全明白了
Hiro! I've made it.
宏 我成功了
I have got you.
我抓住你了
Hello. I am Baymax.
你好 我是大白
So he's a jet-pack flying,
那么他是一个背喷气背包
plasma cannon-wielding, mask-wearing villain.
有等离子炮 戴面具的恶人
He is also fireproof.
他还防火
Pretty impressive arch-enemy, Fred.
你的死敌真厉害 弗雷德
Yes, he is!
没错
Wait. Yes, he is.
等等 是没错
Oh, no.
不
Are you okay, Freddie?
你没事吧 弗雷迪
Fred is in good health.
弗雷德很健康
Except for the tiny toy car lodged in his ear canal.
除了他的耳道里有一辆小玩具汽车
Had it since I was eight.
那从我八岁起就在我耳朵里了
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Oh, this villain wants to face me alone.
这个恶人想和我单挑
He beat me once.
他打败过我一次
What do I do when he comes back?
等他回来 我该怎么办
Maybe if I make myself as small as I can,
也许要是我缩得足够小
he won't see me.
他就看不到我了
I think the better way to go would be to get some training.
我觉得更好的办法是进行一些训练
Better than rolling around on the floor? Yes, Fred.
比在地板上打滚都好吗 是的 弗雷德
I'll train you.
我会训练你
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 没错
You're a tripping hazard.
你是短板[有绊倒的风险]
Go Go is correct.
速美子说得没错
Thanks. No.
谢谢 不
No problem, Go Go.
没问题 速美子
Baymax is way more of a hugger.
大白更擅长拥抱
I was built for hugs.
我的使命就是拥抱
Fair enough.
有道理
Go Go training me will be just like
速美子训练我就会像是
when Danger Face mentored Chin Boy.
危险脸教下巴男孩
Let's not start it like this.
还是先不要说这些
I've got something to show you guys
我有东西要给你们看
that I think will help.
说不定能有用
Suit up and follow me.
穿好战服 跟我来
**I'm a Woweroo*
*我是个小家伙
**I love science Yes, I do*
*我喜欢科学 没错
Just having some, uh,
只是完工了
"Roddy time" while finishing up.
在享受"罗迪欢乐时光"
Hey, what do think?
你们觉得怎么样
Welcome to Sim-Max.
欢迎来到模拟白
State of the art situation simulator.
这是最先进的模拟器
This is so realistic.
这太真实了
Nature without the dirt.
没有灰尘的大自然
I like it!
我喜欢
Roddy and I collaborated on the design.
我和罗迪合作设计的
This little guy right here
这小家伙特别懂
knows his circuits and whatnot.
电路线圈什么的
Fred? You wanna try?
弗雷德 你想试试吗
Um, do I have a toy car
我的耳朵里
lodged in my ear canal?
有一辆玩具汽车吗
That car really messes with the ol' equilibrium.
这小汽车真是让我的平衡感大大降低
Welcome, Fred.
欢迎 弗雷德
Choose your location.
选择你的地点
Let's go with...
我们就选...
Night Market Square!
夜市广场
Whoa! I mean whoa!
哇 真是 哇
That's... slightly creepy.
这...有点可怕
Choose your opponent.
选择你的对手
Wait. Hold on, I've rethought Night Market Square.
等等 我要重新考虑要不要选夜市广场
Um, how about the Lucky Cat?
幸运猫怎么样
You have selected "Momakase."
你选择了 随意大厨
Momakase? But that's not who--
随意大厨 这不是我...
Whoa! She's coming at me!
她朝我冲过来了
You know, this is kinda cool. It's like she's here--
好厉害 简直就像是真...
It's like she's here!
简直就像真的她
Whoa! Hiro, this is your coolest invention ever!
宏 这是你最棒的发明
Freddie, look out!
弗雷迪 小心
You lose, pal!
你输了 伙计
Eh, had to give it that "Roddy signature."
总得来点"罗迪标志"
We need to find this villain,
我们要找到这个恶人
but we don't have any leads.
但是我们没有任何线索
How do we search for him?
我们要怎么搜索他
I will search for... Hiro...
我会搜索... 宏
...this villain. ...you requested a search for the villain.
这个恶人 你请求搜索恶人
I will search. No, Baymax is already
我会搜索 不 大白已经...
Hiro, I found new information Hiro, I found new information
宏 我通过搜索 宏 我通过搜索
...by searching ...by performing a search
相关新闻报道里... 相关新闻报道里...
for relevant news broadcast. for relevant news broadcast.
发现了新的信息 发现了新的信息
Thanks, uh, both of you, but--
谢谢你们俩 但是
Hiro, would you like to see the news broadcast?
宏 你想看看这则新闻报道吗
Well, yes.
好的
This aired in 1973.
这是在1973年播出的
Playing video. I'm gonna have to fix that at some point.
正在播放 我得想办法解决这个问题
Duff Dunder here, reporting live
德夫·邓德 正在九号♥频道
from the Channel Nine news couch.
新闻会客厅进行直播
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表