剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Okay, Mini-Max, for tonight's sparring session,
好了 迷你白 今晚我们练习的目标是
the goal is to stay focused.
实现注意力的集中
I have auto focus!
我可以自动集中
And zoom!
还可以拉焦
"Distraction bad. Focus good."
分心不好 集中才好
So don't let me go off on a tangent about monsters
所以你别让我的注意力跑到怪物
or comics or monster comics--
漫画 或者怪物漫画上...
Ooh! I just read Were-Vampire number fifty-seven,
对了 我刚看完《昔日吸血鬼》第57期
and it had this crazy twist.
里面有个惊天大转折
Are you ready? He was secretly a were-werewolf all along!
准备好了吗 原来他昔日一直都是狼人
Fred. Fred!
弗雷德 弗雷德
Mini-Max. Ahh!
迷你白
Have you become a worthy opponent?
你当我的对手够格了吗
I have!
够了
Become worthy. Ish. Maybe.
够点格了...吧
We shall see.
我们拭目以待
No distractions this time.
这次不能分心
Hyah! Wait. How did you know where I live? Ahh!
等等 你怎么知道我住哪里的
Having second thoughts on that arch-enemy thing!
我又想了一下私人死敌那件事
You will be given only one more chance
我再给你最后一次机会
to prove that you are worthy.
让你证明你够格
Master Frederick, are you all right?
弗雷德里克少爷 你没事吧
Thanks to you I am.
多亏了你 我没事
Major Blast is here!
爆破上校来了
Let the battle rage!
我们战斗吧
He is very far away.
他已经走远了
Freddie? You going to come out from under there?
弗雷迪 你要从下面出来吗
Chairs are for worthy heroes.
椅子是给有资格的英雄坐的
The floor is unsanitary.
地板不干净
I detect seven strains of--
我检测到七株...
Sometimes I think about how gross it would be to be a shoe.
有时候我会想当鞋该有多恶心
Really? Okay, not sometimes, all the time.
是吧 好吧 不是有时候 是一直
If Major Blast knows where Freddie lives,
如果爆破上校知道弗雷迪生活在哪里
that means he knows Freddie's identity.
那他就知道弗雷迪的身份
Definitely not good.
大事不妙
We have to find Major Blast before he finds Fred again.
我们得在爆破上校再次找到弗雷德之前就找到他
Major Blast is back?
爆破上校回来了
You know about Major Blast?
你知道爆破上校
Oh, sure. Saw a rundown on him
当然 我建造棒棒老板的
back when I was building Boss Awesome's secret room.
密室的时候 看到过他的简介
Really? There was nothing on him in the punch cards.
真的吗 打孔卡上没有他的任何信息
Of course not.
当然不会有了
Boss Awesome put it on the most advanced security tech
棒棒老板把它放在了当时
available at the time...
最先进的科技上
a floppy disk.
一张软盘
Whoa! I've never seen one up close.
我还从没亲眼见过呢
Well, it's in the secret compartment I installed
东西在我安装的棒棒老板的
behind Boss Awesome's computer console.
计算计控制台后的秘密隔间里
Oh, boy!
不好
Probably wasn't supposed to reveal any secret compartments.
我好像不该说出任何秘密隔间
Oh well. Live and learn!
学无止境啊
Remind me never to tell Roddy my secrets.
记得提醒我不要告诉罗迪我的秘密
We've got to go get that disk.
我们得拿到那张软盘
Fred, you keep training with Go Go.
弗雷德 你继续跟速美子训练
Everyone else, come with me.
其他人 跟我来
To the power of si--
去寻找...
Still not catching on after all this time.
都这么久了还是不会吗
Epic fail! I know.
历史性失败 我知道
Thanks, Roddy! My pleasure.
谢谢啊 罗迪 不客气
Ooh. You lost to this guy? Ouch.
你输给了这个家伙吗 真丢人
I'm trying not to get distracted,
我想努力集中注意力
but to do that, I keep saying to myself,
但是为了做到 我一直默默告诉自己
distraction bad, focus good,
分心不好 集中才好
distraction bad, focus good.
分心不好 集中才好
Which is a little distracting.
这又让我有点分心
Ha! You know your Dad had a weakness.
知道吗 你♥爸♥爸有个弱点
Could never come up with clever catchphrases.
他总是想不出朗朗上口的口头禅
He'd stay up all night,
他会想个一整晚
and then he'd be too tired to fight the next day.
然后第二天就会累到无法战斗
What did he do?
那他是怎么做的
Eventually, he'd just say something
最后他会说一些
that didn't make sense.
毫无道理的话
The villains would be all confused,
坏人听了就会疑惑
and then he'd clean house.
然后他就将其打败
Turned his weakness into a strength.
由此把自己的弱点变为强项
I think I see what you're saying.
我好像明白你的意思了
My catchphrases are too good.
我的口头禅太好了
Absolutely, Fred, that is not what I was saying.
弗雷德 我说的当然不是这个意思
Good luck, kid. Thanks.
祝你好运 小子 谢谢
I guess I better get back to training.
我还是继续我的训练吧
Choose your opponent.
选择你的对手
Ooh. Definitely not ready for that one.
这个对手我可还没准备好对付
You have selected El Fuego.
你选择了油哥
Okay. No distractions and no brilliant catchphrases.
好的 不分心 不想精彩口头禅
You know what they say, El Fuego. Fight fire with--
知道大家都怎么说吗 油哥 击火以...
Oh, I almost did a catchphrase--
我差点想出一个口头禅欸
Embarrassing!
丢死人了
Now, that's bad.
好糟糕
Congratulations. You're the worst.
恭喜 你最差劲了
I just feel sad.
真替你难过
Oof, kid.
小子
I'm running out of ways to say
我想不出别的方式来说
"you're terrible."
"你很差劲"了
I give up.
我放弃
Okay.
好吧
You are not worthy and must be eliminated.
你不够格 必须消灭
Hey. Major Pain. Get out.
疼痛上校 出去
I would much prefer that you leave.
我更喜欢你离开
Fred, get back!
弗雷德 退后
I am not here for you.
我不是来找你的
Fred! Go Go!
弗雷德 速美子
You must face me alone.
你必须一个人面对我
This will be our final battle.
这将是我们的最后一战
Roddy said there's a secret compartment
罗迪说那个控制台后面
hidden behind that console.
有个秘密隔间
And it's really heavy!
这个控制台真的很重
It's so big.
好大啊
Maybe there's a hidden door?
说不定有秘门
Roddy does love hidden doors.
罗迪确实喜欢秘门
Baymax, can you scan the console?
大白 可以扫描控制台吗
Where's Baymax?
大白呢
When we speak at the same time,
我们同时说话的时候
it creates confusion.
会制♥造♥出困惑
I agree with your observation.
我同意你说的话
We must enact a protocol for when one of us should speak
我们必须制定一项协议 我们其中一人说话时
and when the other should remain silent.
另一个人要保持安静
Should I speak now?
现在我要说话吗
No, you go.
不 你说
Let us begin again.
我们再次开始
Maybe it's voice activated.
说不定是声控的
Hello! Ooh, like a password.
你好 好像密♥码♥
Classic!
对
Yes, it--
对 它...
Ohh. Nice!
太好了
Is this it? I've never seen one before.
是这个吗 我从没见过
I guess it must be.
肯定就是了
Oh, I thought it would be floppier.
我还以为会更软
Now let's see who Major Blast really is.
来看看爆破上校到底是谁
No way! I would have never guessed that.
不是吧 万万没想到
Now generating "random locations."
现在产生"随机地点"
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表