剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Okay. You're a sharp dresser.
好的 穿着时髦
You smell great.
全身喷喷香
Everyone says you're as smart as a bag of hammers.
大家都说你聪明伶俐人见人爱
You can do this.
你可以做到的
Oh man.
天啊
Nana, come on!
奶奶 拜托
Over here, Stu!
这边 斯图
Oh, okay. Yeah, sorry, Nana.
好吧 抱歉 奶奶
I think I'm still a little wonky
我还因为撞墙
from the smash and the hit, and then I thought you were--
有点头晕眼花 而且我以为你...
Aw, such a sweet boy.
真贴心
Bustin' through walls for your grandma.
为了奶奶穿墙
I wish we came up with a safer way for me to stop.
希望能想个更安全的办法让我停下
Grandma will make a mental note.
奶奶会记在心里的
Did you bring my gear, sweet pea?
你带我的装备来了吗 亲爱的
One hundred.
那是当然
Oh, my bad, Nana. What happened was
我的错 奶奶 是这么回事
I completely misjudged the distance between us.
我完全误判了我们之间的距离
Aw, you tried your best, punkin.
你已经尽力了 小可爱
Oh, thank you. I did try my best.
谢谢夸奖 我确实尽力了
Time to make our skate-away, sugar plum.
我们该滑走了 小甜心
Supersonic Stu me, Nana, like when I was little!
奶奶 就像我小时候一样 超音速我
I thought you'd never ask, pookie!
我还以为你永远不会这么要求了 小鬼
Supersonic Sue me, why don't ya?
我也超音速吧
Hello. I am Baymax.
你好 我是大白
It is time for a standing break.
该站起来休息一下了
Sitting less than three hours a day
每天坐的时间不超过三小时
can increase life expectancy by two years.
能延长寿命达两年
Does that mean that if I never sit again,
那我以后再也不坐下了
I'll live forever?
我能长生不死吗
No. Oh, man.
不能 真是的
Wasabi.
山葵
The teaching assistant for first year quantum optics
一年级的量子光学助教
had a family emergency.
家里有急事
I'd like you to fill in.
我想让你填补空缺
Me?
我
Me? Teach a class?
我 去教学
Optics is your specialty.
光学是你的专长
As much as I'd love to,
虽然我想
I just don't have the time to prepare. Sorry, gotta go.
但我没时间准备 抱歉 得走了
I outlined your lesson plan for the rest of the week,
我把你这周的授课计划都准备好了
along with bios of all your students.
还有你所有学生的情况简介
This is very prepared.
你准备得真充分
Just out of curiosity,
我就是出于好奇问问
how many students are we talking about?
你让我教多少学生
It's a small class of 15.
小班 15人
That's 30 eyeballs.
一共30只眼睛
True. An odd thing to note,
是的 虽然这么说奇怪
but true. Good luck.
不是确实如此 祝你好运
Mm-mmm. Mm-mmm, no. No.
不...不
No. Uh-uh. No, no...
不...
Wasabi went into ball mode.
山葵进入人球模式了
What's wrong, Wasabi? You're gonna be a great teacher.
怎么了 山葵 你肯定会是个好老师
Yeah. You're a quantum optics expert.
对 你是量子光学专家
But when I see all those eyes staring back at me,
但我看到那么多眼睛盯着我
I start to sweat, my mouth dries up,
我就开始出汗 口干
I feel nauseous, my heart races...
恶心 心跳加快
then I freeze up.
然后就动不了了
Those symptoms are consistent with glossophobia,
这些症状与公开演讲恐惧症相符
the fear of public speaking. Is there anything I can do?
就是害怕公开讲话 有解决办法吗
One way to manage fear is with
克服恐惧的方法之一就是
relaxation techniques, such as yoga.
掌握放松技巧 比如练瑜伽
Of course! I love yoga. Good call, Baymax.
好 我爱瑜伽 好主意 大白
Deep breath.
深呼吸
Now, imagine you are in front of
现在想象你在
a large group of people.
一大群人面前
Just try to sit still.
保持冷静
Imagine you are in front of a smaller group of people.
想象你面前的人要少一些
Are you filming this?!
你在拍摄吗
No. I'm streaming it.
不是 我是在发布
Guys! Supersonic Sue just broke out of prison!
各位 超音苏刚越狱了
I purchased these Buddy Guards from you to prevent breakouts!
我买♥♥你的机器护卫就是为了防止越狱
You see this as failure.
你将此看做失败
I see this as opportunity. How?
我将此看做机会 怎么说
I give you my word that I will have my team
我向你保证 我会让我的人
come up with something bigger, better,
研制出更大 更好
and obscenely expensive.
当然也更贵的东西
I don't know about the expensive part.
更贵的话我可能就要不起了
Oh, you heard that?
你听到了吗
Basemax, scan for Supersonic Sue. Scanning.
大地 扫描超音苏 扫描中
Hey, folks.
各位
Which of these do you like better for the vehicle hangar?
你们更想要哪种车♥库♥
You can't go wrong with classic metallic,
经典金属车♥库♥肯定不会错
but they're having a really good deal
但是现在这种巨型水晶
on giant crystals right now.
特别便宜
Classic metallic. Crystal!
经典金属 水晶
Classic metallic it is.
那就经典金属了
Aw, man.
搞什么
Supersonic Sue located.
定位到超音苏
She appears to be traveling with an accomplice.
她正在跟一名同谋行进
Who would team up with Sue?
谁会跟苏组队
Come on. My headquarters is right around this...
快点 我的总部就在这个...
Corner?
街角
Uh... Your headquarters is a Noodle Burger? That's amazing.
你的总部是一家面条汉堡店 好棒啊
Leave the thinking to Nana, baby beluga.
思考的事交给奶奶 小可爱
But, Nana And the talking.
可是奶奶 说话也是
You can't be a true criminal without a headquarters.
没有总部的人不能算真正的犯罪分子
We can use VillainBnB!
我们可以用恶人♥民♥宿
Oh, Steamer's place is available.
蒸汽男爵那里也可以用
Oh, that's on account of him being in jail. That's too bad.
那是因为他在监狱里 真是太遗憾了
Oh, it has a steam room!
那里有蒸汽浴室呢
Everyone knows where Steamer's lair is,
人人都知道蒸汽男爵的老巢在哪里
and what did Nana just say?
奶奶刚才说了什么来着
I can't remember?
我不记得了
Oh, I love these cheeks.
我最喜欢你的小脸蛋了
We need a hideout where we can actually hide.
我们需要一个真正能藏身的藏身处
I know where you can hide! In jail.
我知道你可以藏在哪里 监狱里
Oh, really? Hm--
真的吗
Wait, what kind of rent are we talking?
等一下 那里是怎么租的
Angel bunny, have a cookie while Nana talks to the heroes.
小可爱 奶奶跟英雄们聊聊 你先吃块小饼干
Who's your... friend?
你这位朋友是谁
My adorable grandson,
我可爱的孙子
Supersonic Stu!
超音斯图
What does he do?
他是干什么的
He does... this.
他会干这个
Freeze, punk!
不许动 小子
Hip check and mate!
拿胯撞你 将军
Ha! Stu in your own juices!
斯图把你们打败了
Baymax, rocket fist.
大白 火箭拳
Whoopsy-daisy.
我的妈呀
Who wants an elbow sandwich?
谁想吃个肘击三明治
You missed me. Give it up, training wheels!
没打中我 放弃吧 菜鸟
What? So you just throw this guy into people? Lame.
怎么 你就会把这个家伙扔进人群吗 逊毙了
Not everything has to be rocket science, skater tot!
并不是什么都得靠科学研究 菜鸟
Hey! It's the fuzz.
条子来了
Oh, I'm way more worried about the police.
我更担心的是那些警♥察♥
We've gotta go. We'll deal with the Supersonics later.
我们得走了 晚点再对付超音二人
Yeah, I've got a 3:00 with Roddy
好 三点钟我还要跟罗迪
to go over my snack room ideas.
讨论我的零食屋问题
They can only be talking about Roddy Blair,
他们说的肯定是罗迪·布莱尔
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表