剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
You two are going to jail.
你们俩要进监狱了
Go Go!
速美子
Sorry, Freddie!
抱歉 弗雷迪
Hello, again, Wasabi.
又见面了 山葵
Hey, the villain first-name-basis thing?
被坏蛋直呼姓名
Not actually comfortable with it.
我还是不习惯
Or that.
或者这样
I never thought Momakase was the sidekick type.
没想到随意大厨会有帮手
How'd you two meet?
你们是怎么认识的
Cool weapon!
武器好厉害
Great.
太好了
Sorry, Go Go!
抱歉 速美子
This just isn't my day. Uh, guys?
我今天状态不对 伙计们
Over-matched over here!
这边打不过了
No!
不
Who are you?
你是谁
Let's see.
我们来看看
What?
什么
Hello. I am Baymax.
你好 我是白球恩
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Back up.
大家都后退
It's, uh, kind of a long story.
这说来话长了
Ooh, do we have popcorn?
我们有爆米花吗
I really want popcorn.
我很想要爆米花
No popcorn!
没有爆米花
Fine. I guess we'll just listen without snacks.
好吧 那我们就不吃零食直接听吧
It all started at Joe's Diner.
我就从乔的餐厅开始说起
And that's why Krei wears a cow costume every Mother's Day.
所以克瑞会在每个母亲节船上奶牛服装
Uh-huh. I get it. Totally. Science. Great.
我懂了 绝对是科学 真好笑
Megan? Sorry, Hiro.
梅根 抱歉 宏
I've kind of hit a dead end with my story for the school blog.
我在学校博客上的故事遇到了瓶颈
Dead end on the Big Hero 6 story?
超能陆战队故事的瓶颈吗
I'm not any closer to figuring out who they are.
我现在对他们的身份毫无头绪
Oh, man. That's terrible.
天 太糟糕了
Well, at least you tried.
至少你努力过了
It's my dad.
是我爸爸
He's gonna be home late.
他要晚点回家了
Some criminal escaped from prison. Mommykase?
有个罪犯越狱了 什么水意大厨
Momakase. You know who she is?
是随意大厨 你知道她吗
Oh, I, uh... I know who she is because...
我知道她是因为...
funny story.
说来有趣
She poisoned Krei. That's a funny story?
她给克瑞下过毒 这说来有趣吗
Well, he lived, and his pants fell off.
他活了下来 裤子还掉了
Okay.
好吧
Wanna quit saying weird things and go to a movie?
要不要别聊这些奇怪的东西 一起去看电影
Yeah, I would, but, uh... School project?
我也想去 但是学校有课题
What?
什么
Yes, uh, science sure is great. Uh, gotta go do some!
科学真的很棒 我要去做些科学工作了
Okay. Call me later, when you're less...
好 记得联♥系♥我 等你没这么...
jumpy.
一惊一乍
Sorry!
抱歉
Will do.
好的 没问题
Momakase escaped two hours ago.
随意大厨小小时前越狱了
We have to catch her. Yeah, 'cause if we don't,
我们得抓到她 没错 不然的话
I may never sleep again. Don't worry, Wasabi.
我也许再也无法安心入眠了 别担心 山葵
We have an advantage this time.
这次我们有优势
Basemax! That's right.
大地 没错
Basemax, time to power scan for Momakase.
大地 对随意大厨进行能量扫描
Scanning.
扫描中
Oh. Scanning used to be your job, huh?
扫描本来是你的工作 对吗
I am still capable of scanning.
我现在依然能扫描
Yeah, but she's doing it now.
嗯 但现在她在干
I'm here for you, buddy, always.
我会永远支持你 伙计
Scan complete. I do not detect Momakase.
扫描完成 我没有侦测到随意大厨
She must be using the scan jammer she got from Obake.
她肯定用了从妖怪那里得到的扫描屏蔽仪
Uh, guys, we can still scan for her graphene blades.
伙计们 我们可以扫描她的石墨烯刀
Scanning for graphene blades.
正在扫描石墨烯刀
Don't let her get to you.
不要被她影响
I am not imbued with human emotions.
我没有具备人类的感情
Oh, Baymax. You're not fooling me, big guy.
白球恩 你骗不了我 大伙计
I do not detect Momakase's graphene blades.
我没有侦测到随意大厨的石墨烯刀
She knows we can scan for them. She's being careful.
她知道我们能扫描到 她很小心
Now what? I have an idea!
现在怎么办 我有个主意
Was tacos your whole idea?
你的主意就是墨西哥卷饼吗
Even though the police are after us,
尽管警♥察♥现在盯着我们
I think we have to risk night patrol. Agreed.
我觉得我们还是得冒险进行夜间巡逻 同意
Split up to cover more ground. I'm with Go Go.
分头行动以覆盖更多区域 我和速美子一起
And we're gonna call our team Fire and Slice!
我们的队伍就叫火焰和平砍
Happy to work with you, but we are not calling ourselves that.
和你合作很愉快 但是我们不能叫这名字
You like it, I can tell.
你很喜欢 我看得出来
Hiro said Krei was poisoned by Momakrazy, or whatever.
宏说克瑞曾经被这个水意大厨下过毒
Thank you for letting me interview you
谢谢你让我为我的校园博客
for my school blog, Mr. Krei.
而采访你 克瑞先生
Happy to help a student who wants to write
很乐意帮助一位想要写一篇
a complimentary profile about me.
赞颂我的文章的学生
How are you going to describe my jaw?
你打算怎么形容我的下巴
Rugged or strong?
坚挺还是挺拔
Chiseled! Go with chiseled. You're not writing.
棱角分明 用棱角分明 你没有在写
I'd like to start with your relationship with Big Hero 6.
我想从你和超能陆战队的关系开始聊起
Ah, starting out with a "gotcha" question.
从一个"我早就聊到了"的问题开始
I didn't ask a question yet.
我还没有问问题
Ha. Well, we can argue about
我们可以就
what is and isn't a question all day.
到底什么才是问题而争论一整天
Let's get back to my jaw.
还是回到我的下巴上来吧
What inside knowledge can you share about Big Hero 6?
你知道什么关于超能陆战队的内部情报
None! Never met them. Now, who wants an ice cream sundae?
没有 没见过 谁想来个冰淇淋圣代
No, thanks. Assistant! Two sundaes. ASAP.
不用了 谢谢 住手 两个圣代 马上
But Big Hero 6 battled Yokai at Krei Tech.
但是超能陆战队在克瑞科技大战横井
Had nothing to do with me.
和我没关系
They recovered your anti-gravity device from Momakase.
他们从随意大厨手里夺回了你的反重力装置
Was that them?
是他们吗
They saved you from a scientist
他们把你从一个叫梅尔的
you double-crossed named Mel.
曾经被你背叛的科学家手里救了出来
They also saved you from the Hibagon with the help of a cat.
他们还在一只猫的帮助下把你从大脚怪手里救了出来
Not to mention that time they saved you from Globby.
更别提他们还从黏黏怪手里救了你
Again, chiseled. C-h...
重申一下 棱角分明 棱...
I... I wanna say Z?
我...我想说冷吗
Sir, you clearly know them. Why won't you talk about them?
先生 你显然认识他们 为什么不愿意提他们
Ah, would you look at that? The sundaes are here!
你看看 圣代来了
Thanks for coming in.
谢谢你的到来
Can't wait to read your post. But I
等不及看你的文章了 但我...
Tell security to never let her in the building again.
告诉保安不要再把她放进来
You can, uh, you can leave the sundae.
你可以 你可以把圣代放下了
Uh, both of them.
两杯都放下
Way to go, Hiro.
好样的 宏
Well, that was a waste of time.
真是浪费时间
Although we did not locate Momakase,
尽管我们没有找到随意大厨
we did increase our database of where she is not.
但是我们增加了她没去的地方的资料库
Ah, that's one way to look at it.
这么说也对
I am in need of recharging.
我需要充电
Otherwise, I will... start a tickle fight.
不然 我就要...开始挠痒大战了
Ticky, ticky. I'm gonna go fix the Fredmeleon suit.
挠痒 挠痒 我要修好弗雷德瓜战服
But the tickle fight!
但是挠痒大战
Maybe another time.
也许下次吧
When? Now? No!
什么时候 现在吗 不
How about now? Now works for me.
现在怎么样 我觉得现在不错
Now is charging time.
现在是充电时间
Okay, okay. Y-you're a good guy.
好吧 你是个好人
Sleep well, buddy.
好梦 伙计
Welcome, Captain Cutie.
欢迎你 可爱队长
Momakase, if you did anything to Aunt Cass--
随意大厨 你要是敢对凯斯婶婶做什...
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表