剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Even if I did, I would never betray my Globs like that.
就算我知道 我也不会这样背叛黏黏
We just wanna keep him safe.
我们只是想保护他的安全
All right. I'll arrange a meeting,
好吧 我会安排会面
under one condition.
但是有一个条件
Give him a hug for me.
让他给我一个拥抱
There, there, champ.
好了 好了 小伙子
Where is he?
他在哪里
Globby is behind you.
黏黏怪就在你后面
Hi, guys.
伙计们
Hello. Globby.
你好 黏黏怪
You should stay back. Why, what's wrong?
你最好后退 为什么 怎么了
I just lost control of my arm. I don't know what happened?
我的手臂失控了 我不知道到底发生了什么
Baymax, anything on evil arm syndrome?
大白 有没有邪恶手臂综合征
Evil arm syndrome does not exist.
不存在邪恶手臂综合征
Well, then how do you explain this?
那你要怎么解释这个
Hands off!
住手
Thank you.
谢谢
I was hoping somebody would do that.
我一直希望有人能帮我这么做
Who's there?
是谁
And what's so funny?
有什么好笑的
Baymax, anything on evil back face?
大白 有没有背面长邪恶脸的病
No.
没有
Nega-Globby.
负黏黏怪
Oh, this is so wrong!
这太不对劲了
How is this possible?
这怎么可能
You did defeat him by eating him.
你的确通过吞噬而打败了他
He wasn't destroyed.
他没有被摧毁
Just weakened.
只是被削弱了
But now, he's getting stronger.
但现在 他越来越强了
Does that mean he'll eventually take over all of me?
那说明他最后会控制我吗
We won't let that happen?
我们不会放任这种事的
Law enforcement has arrived.
执法部门到了
Keep your eyes peeled. Several reports of Globby in the area.
擦亮双眼 有线报称黏黏怪在这里出现
He was here.
他来过这里
We're getting warmer.
我们离他越来越近了
That was too close. And too gross.
好险 好恶心
We need to hide you.
我们要把你藏起来
You could stay with me and... No. Uhuh. Nope.
你可以和我和... 不 不可能
Okay. Never mind.
好吧 算了
Ooh, you could stay with me and Mini-Max.
你可以跟我和迷你白住在一起
Aw, you mean it? Thanks, Fred.
你是认真的吗 谢谢你 弗雷德
No sweat.
不许出汗
I'm going to solve this.
我会想出办法的
What did I ever do to deserve great friends like you.
我何德何能 能有你们这样的朋友
Oh, I don't know,
我也不知道
maybe saved millions of people in San Fransokyo.
大概是因为救了旧京山千百万人的性命
Oh, yeah. I earned this.
没错 这是我应得的
Welcome to Fred Talks.
欢迎来到弗雷德访谈
Today's topic, "Secret Headquarters."
今天的主题是"秘密总部"
Every great superhero has one.
每一个伟大的超级英雄都有一个
Captain Fancy had Fort Fabulous.
幻想队长有绝妙堡
Dangerface had, well, The Headquarters.
危险脸有...总部
Boss Awesome has his secret home office
棒棒老板有他的秘密家庭办公室
right here in the casa.
就在这里
Well, I'm just gonna lay down.
我先躺一下吧
It might seem like I'm sleeping, but I'm not.
虽然看起来我像在睡觉 但其实不是
Even if I snore a little.
即使我打呼噜
So where should Big Hero 6 have our supercool hideaway?
超能陆战队的超炫酷藏身处应该在哪里呢
We'd want it to be near good schools and restaurants, obviously,
显然我们想在好学校和餐馆附近
and, ooh, a yard would be nice.
有个院子就更好了
See, Nega-Globby's into it.
看吧 负黏黏怪很喜欢
Wait.
等等
No, no, no!
不不不
Did someone cry out in pain for Mini-Max?
有人因为痛苦大声呼叫迷你白吗
When villainy oozes out the back of the head,
邪恶从头后面出来的时候
Mini-Max will treat it with the two-by-four of justice!
迷你白会伸张正义 揍他一顿
Thank you.
谢谢
You are most welcome, gelatinous life form.
不客气 胶状生命形式
It was like before, except this time,
就跟以前一样 不过这次
both his arms went evil.
他的两根胳膊都变邪恶了
Nega-Globby is getting stronger.
负黏黏怪越来越强大了
Wait. Where's Globby now?
等等 黏黏怪人呢
Chop, chop, chop!
砍砍砍
Um, what are you doing?
你这是在干什么
Intimidating the villainous parasite within you.
吓唬你体内邪恶的寄生虫
Okay.
好吧
I've gotta get back soon.
我得快点回去
Karate mode is rough on Mini-Max's battery.
迷你白的空手道模式很耗电
And I haven't come up with a way to get rid of Nega-Globby.
我还没想到办法摆脱负黏黏怪
I need more time.
我需要更多时间
We need to find some place to keep Globby
我们需要找个地方看住黏黏怪
where he can't hurt anyone.
让他无法伤害任何人
I've got an idea.
我想到一个主意
Another creepy, abandoned building. Great.
另一栋恐怕的废弃建筑 好极了
I detect traces of chocolate, nougat,
我检测到了巧克力 牛轧糖 焦糖
caramel, and tree nuts.
还有树坚果的痕迹
Exactly, Baymax, a creepy, abandoned candy factory.
没错 大白 一个恐怖的废弃糖果厂
So, fun!
有意思
This was built by my great-grandfather
这是我的曾祖父建造的 他叫
Fredediah Frederickson.
弗雷迪亚·弗雷德里克森
You can still smell the sugar.
大家仍然能闻到糖的味道
Why are we at a candy factory when I'm a living candy factory?
我就是活的糖果厂 为什么还来糖果厂
See?
看到了吧
I'll pass.
还是算了
My family owns this place,
这个地方是我们家的
but no one uses it anymore.
但是已经没人在用了
So, we can keep Globby here until Honey Lemon fixes him.
所以我们可以把黏黏怪放在这里 等柠蜜想到办法
But what if my legs turn evil and try to go for an evil jog?
如果我的腿也变邪恶想出去跑个步怎么办
Don't worry. We'll take turns guarding you.
别担心 我们轮流守着你
Oh, I don't wanna put you guys through any more trouble.
我不想再麻烦你们了
No trouble, Globby. This is what friends do.
没事 黏黏怪 这是朋友应该做的
Bring it in.
来抱抱
And now we're covered in chocolate.
我们满身都是巧克力了
Yum.
好吃
Well, this isn't working. Come on, NegaGlobby.
这样不行 拜托 负黏黏怪
Just knock it off with the getting stronger.
求你别再越来越强大了
I'm so sorry. This is all my fault.
对不起 这都是我的错
I should have never eaten my enemy.
我不该吃掉我的敌人
Would you like a hug?
你想要个抱抱吗
Oh, I would,
我想
but I don't want to put you in any more danger.
但是我不想再让你有危险了
Don't worry about it. Yeah. Friends help friends.
不要担心 对 朋友之间应该互相帮助
Absolutely.
没错
Even when those friends have terrifying,
即便是朋友的体内藏着
unstable monsters hiding inside.
吓人的 不稳定的怪物
I just can't be trusted.
你们不能信任我
Any, uh, progress?
有进展吗
I don't see a way to destroy Nega-Globby cells
我找不到办法毁掉负黏黏怪的细胞
without also destroying Globby.
而不伤害黏黏怪的
Maybe we shouldn't destroy Nega-Globby.
或许我们不该毁掉负黏黏怪
Maybe we should make him stronger.
或许我们该让他变强
So that Nega-Globby is powerful enough
这样负黏黏怪就会变得足够强大
to burst out of Globby!
能从黏黏怪体内冲出来
At least then we can take him on without hurting Globby.
至少那样我们可以在不伤害黏黏怪的情况下对付他
I know just what to do.
我知道怎么办了
The stronger Nega-Globby becomes,
负黏黏怪越是强大
the more difficult he will be to contain.
我们就越难制♥服♥他
I know. But I think this is our best chance of saving Globby.
我知道 但这是救黏黏怪的最佳机会了
We've got a problem.
遇到麻烦了
Globby's gone, and he left this.
黏黏怪不见了 还留下了这个
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表