剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
I see the monster.
我看到怪物了
Guys, I'm right behind him.
伙计们 我就跟在他后面
Scratch that, I lost him.
不对 我跟丢了
Come on!
拜托
He's moving toward Night Market Square.
他在往夜市广场去
Rapidly. I'm gonna cut him off.
很快 我来截住他
Wait. Where'd he go?
等等 他去哪里了
Honey Lemon, you see anything?
柠蜜 你有什么发现吗
Nothing.
没有
Wait! He's on a bus.
等等 他在公交车上
Wait. Like, riding the bus?
等等 骑在公交上吗
Kind of. I see him.
算是吧 我看到他了
Go Go, you've got intercept.
速美子 截住他
Good. This ends now.
很好 到此为主了
Gotcha.
抓到了
Nice, Go Go! Yeah, but...
很不错 速美子 但是
did you have to throw the disk so hard?
你扔盘子的手劲非得这么狠吗
You're the one who wanted to do a monster training exercise.
是你想做怪物训练的
Good monster hustle, Freddie.
怪物装得不错 弗雷迪
That was a workout.
真是累坏了
Anybody else hungry? Yes! Let's hit up Noodle Burger.
有人饿了吗 嗯 我们去面条汉堡吧
I wanna try the new Frugal Noodle menu.
我想试试新出的轻食面条菜单
Wait! I'm hungry too.
等等 我也饿了
Hello. I am Baymax.
你好 我是大白
It's not working. Nothing's working.
没有用 什么都没用
Sounds like somebody needs a Chris Cake.
看来有人需要克里斯蛋糕
Chris, not now-- Wait. What's on it?
克里斯 不是时候 等等 这上面是什么
Gold flakes. Adds a fun flair. You're worth it.
金箔 加了点有趣的风味 这是你应得的
Gold? Completely digestible.
金 绝对可食用的
Gold.
金
Bio-compatible? Nanoparticles?
可体内分解的 纳米粒子
Yes! Chris, you are a lifesaver.
克里斯 你真是救了我的命
I started a competitive ironing team in high school.
我在高中组了一支很强的熨烫队
I collect vintage typewriters.
我收集古董打字机
And I knitted my first sweater when I was seven.
我还在七岁的时候织好了我第一件毛衣
This is a tough one.
这很难
I mean, they all sound true-ish.
听起来都很真
Yeah, but one's a lie, right Wasabi?
但只有一个是谎言 对吗 山葵
Yes! I know how to play the game, guys.
没错 这我可擅长了
I said two truths and one lie.
有两件事是真的 一件是假的
Huh, well. The ironing thing's real.
熨烫队是真的
I've seen the trophies.
我看到过奖杯
Still undefeated.
依旧所向披靡
Because you were the only team. Irrelevant!
因为只有你们一支队 与话题无关
What's your guess, Freddie?
你猜是哪个 弗雷迪
I guess that the lie is...
我猜假的是...
Wasabi did not knit his first sweater
山葵不是在七岁时
when he was seven.
织出第一件毛衣
Yep! Baymax is right! I was six.
没错 大白说得对 是六岁
Wait-- how did you know that?
等等...你怎么知道的
Your heart rate increased and your pupils dilated
你说第三句话时
when you made the third statement.
心跳上升 瞳孔放大
How closely were you looking at my pupils?
你离得多近看到我的瞳孔
Cool! Baymax is like a walking lie detector!
厉害 大白简直就像行走的测谎仪
Yeah Baymax, I didn't know you could--
大白 真不敢相信你能...
Liv Amara! Where?
丽芙·阿玛拉 哪里
She's the one behind all the monsters.
她是那些怪物的始作俑者
But you can't prove it. Now, I can.
但是你证明不了 现在我能证明了
Lie detector.
测谎仪
Are you sure you really want to know
你确定你真的想知道
when everyone's lying?
大家的谎言吗
Not everyone. Just Liv. What are you gonna do?
不是所有人 只有丽芙 你打算怎么办
Just follow her around with Baymax listening to what she says
带着大白跟着她 听她说话
until you catch her in lie?
等抓到她撒谎吗
Well, yeah.
没错
Actually, that's not a bad plan.
其实这个计划还不错
Ooh, oh! Okay, okay. Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
But first, can I go?
但是首先 我能开始了吗
Please? I haven't had had my turn yet
拜托 还没有轮到我
and I stayed up all night crafting the perfect lie.
我昨晚辗转反侧钻研了最完美的谎言
Okay, Freddie. You're up. Ooh, here goes.
弗雷迪 你来吧 好的
I like too many pickles on my Noodleburger.
我喜欢在面条汉堡上放很多酸黄瓜
I own 59,497 comics.
我有59497本漫画
I speak fluent Lithuanian.
我会一口流利的立陶宛语
Good luck with that.
祝你们好运
You do not speak Lithuanian.
你不会说立陶宛语
This game is a lot less fun
大白作弊知道答案
when Baymax is cheatin' by knowin' all the answers.
这个游戏就少了好多乐趣
Fred, we all knew that one.
弗雷德 这个我们都知道
True.
没错
There.
好了
I enhanced your lie detector interface.
我增强了你的测谎界面
Let's test it.
我们来试试
My name is Fred.
我的名字叫弗雷德
Lie.
假话
Ha! Perfect. The sky is green.
完美 天空是绿色的
Lie.
假话
Nice! The Earth is round.
太好了 地球是圆的
True.
真话
I think we're ready. Let's go get Liv.
我觉得我们准备好了 去找丽芙吧
I see her.
我看到她了
Hello.
你好
Move it! Sorry, we...
让开 抱歉 我们...
gotta-- gotta go!
该走了
Well, I guess we're getting lunch.
看来我们要吃个午饭了
Here you are, a nice table in the back.
你们坐后面的桌子
Actually, could we be a little closer to the window?
其实 我们能坐得离窗户近一点吗
Impossible. That table's reserved.
不能 那张桌子有人预定了
That is not true.
那是假的
Will he be eating?
他要吃东西吗
I am a robot. So I take it that's a no.
我是一个机器人 那应该就是不吃吧
But we need the menu.
但我们需要菜单
Keep it together, Sydney.
振作点 西德尼
Ms. Amara, thank you for your time.
阿玛拉女士 谢谢你抽出时间来
Okay, Baymax. Listen in to what they're saying.
大白 听听他们在说什么
Big fan right here.
我是你的超级粉丝
Big fan of yours, Bluff!
我也是你的超级粉丝
So, Liv, about your latest research?
丽芙 你最近的研究是什么
Well, my team and I are working on a cure for a rare disorder.
我和我的团队在研究治疗一种罕见疾病
Ooh, tell me more.
再多和我说说
I'm not an expert, but I'm quite knowledgeable on the subject.
虽然我不是专家 但我也很了解相关领域
I'll just turn that down.
我还是关掉吧
Um, sorry. Do you hear a cow?
抱歉 你听到奶牛叫了吗
Huh. Weird.
真奇怪
Anyway, you were saying?
不管怎么样
Yes, we're still in the development phase,
是的 我们还在开♥发♥阶段
but a key component is actually gold.
但是关键成分其实是金
Gold?
金
Well that sounds like an expensive ailment!
听起来是个很昂贵的疾病
Oh, Bluff, you're too much, but you're right.
布拉夫 说的太过了 但你说得对
It would be expensive, but luckily,
的确会很昂贵 但是幸运的是
I only need the tiniest amount.
我只需要一点点
Huh. So she needs a lot of gold...
所以她需要很多金子
Sorry.
抱歉
Mr. Sparkles. Come on.
亮闪闪先生 拜托
Are you ready to order? Sorry, we have to go.
准备好点单了吗 抱歉 我们要走了
I don't know who you are, but get off my ship!
我不知道你是谁 但是赶紧从我船上下去
What do you mean you don't know who I am?
什么叫你不知道我是谁
I'm Mr. Sparkles!
我是亮闪闪先生
Mr. Sparkles! Whatever, just get off my ship!
亮闪闪先生 随便了 从我的船上下去
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表