剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Why? I'm not doin' anything. Just enjoying the dance.
为什么 我什么都没做 只是在享受舞会
A high school dance? Little weird.
高中舞会 有点奇怪
Wait. Is that Big Hero 6? Yeah.
等等 那是 超能陆战队 是的
Well, at least I think it is.
至少我觉得是
Leave us alone. We are not bothering anybody.
别来烦我们 我们没有打扰到任何人
That's true.
没错
But you did break out of jail and go on a crime spree.
但你们越狱在逃
That's in the past. We're reformed.
那是过去了 我们改过自新了
Right. Oh. Don't believe us?
对 不信我们吗
**There comes a time*
*曾经有段时间
**When a life of crime*
*生活就是犯罪
**Dancin' is left behind*
*舞蹈被忘却在脑后
**Well, Mama's made up her mind*
*妈妈下定决心
**We're makin' a change*
*我们要改过自新
**I got a feeling*
*我有种感觉
**It's gonna be strange not stealing your money*
*不偷你们的钱会很奇怪
Seriously?
认真的吗
**We did our time, well, mostly*
*我们服过刑了 大部分的
**We're gonna shine*
*我们会闪光
**Look closely over here*
*仔细看这边
Mama! Not now, Juniper, this is Mama's solo.
妈妈 不是现在 刺柏 这是妈妈的独唱
**I gave you everything I could*
*通过偷东偷西的童年
**Through a larcenous childhood*
*我给了你我能给的一切
**But now it's understood we're gonna go good*
*但现在我们决心要变好了
**We're gonna go good*
*我们要变好了
**We're gonna go good*
*我们要变好了
Sorry. It's catchy.
抱歉 太朗朗上口了
**A change of heart and a change of pace*
*改邪归正 改变步调
**A fresh new start, gonna show our face*
*重新开始 我们要公开
In public!
露面
**We're makin' a change, We're gonna go straight*
*我们在改变 我们要走正道
**We're stayin' out late, so before you judge us, wait*
*我们很晚回家 所以先不要批判我们 等我们
**Big finish!*
*华丽谢幕
**We're gonna go good, good, good*
*我们要变好了变好了变好了
**We're gonna go good*
*我们要变好了
**so good*
*变得很好
**We're gonna be great*
*我们会很好
**Great*
*很好
**We... are... great!*
*我们 很 好
Wow, that sounded great.
听起来很棒
What's happening? Why don't they love us?
怎么回事 他们为什么不爱我们
Your face!
你的脸
No, no, no!
不不不
Mama, do something!
妈妈 快想办法
Are you seeing this? We should go.
你看到了吗 我们该走了
Look at us! We're freaks!
看我们 我们是怪胎
Calm down, honey. It's not that bad.
冷静 亲爱的 也没那么糟糕
It kind of is!
其实很糟糕
Should not have said that.
我不该说的
Oh! Hot, hot, hot!
好烫好烫
I'm so over these two.
我真受够了这两个人
I have got you.
我接住你了
Guys, get behind me.
伙计们 到我身后
I told you I love gummy bunnies!
我说过我最爱兔子软糖了
They really leveled up.
他们真的升级了
Phase two.
第二阶段
Tell me you have an idea.
告诉我你想到办法了
What's the matter, Big Hero 6? Scared?
怎么了 超能陆战队 害怕了吗
I don't know how long I can hold them off. They're too powerful.
我不知道还能坚持多久 他们太强大了
And disturbing.
而且烦人
Fred, ready to use those new powers you were talking about?
弗雷迪 准备用上你说的新能力了吗
Oh, yeah. So ready.
早就准备好了
Chameleo-flage.
变色隐身
Just... something I'm working on.
就是我在研究的东西
We can talk about it later,
我们可以晚点再说
if I say it or not. It's up to you guys.
到底说不说 取决于你们
I really missed this.
我真怀念这个
So did I. I feel more powerful than ever.
我也是 我感觉前所未有的强大
Who cares if we look like fish?
谁管我们是不是像鱼
Why would we want to give this up for normal lives?
我们为什么想用这个换正常生活
I don't know! I'm having so much fun!
我不知道 这样太好玩了
Me too! Huh?
我也这么觉得 什么
Gotcha!
抓住你们了
Not quite.
并没有
Nice try, though.
不过这招不错
No, no, no, no!
不不不
Total eel move.
简直就是电鳗
It actually was.
还真是
Some kind of electric eel mutation.
某种电鳗变异吧
Fine. Yes. Fred was right. Let's move on.
是 没错 弗雷迪是对的 我们继续吧
There's someone out there doing this crazy bio-engineering.
有人正在研究这种疯狂的生物工程
Yeah. First we saw it with Orso Knox.
对 首先是在奥森·诺克斯身上
And now High Voltage?
现在又在高压电身上
Megan!
梅根
Hiro, can you believe what just happened?
宏 你能相信刚才发生的事吗
Super-villains, at a high school dance.
超级大恶人 出现在高中舞会上
This is not normal.
这太不正常了
Ah, for you, maybe. What?
对你来说是吧 什么
Who can say what's normal, right?
正常的定义时刻在变 是吧
Megan, are you all right?
梅根 你没事吧
I'm fine, Dad. Uh, Dad?
我没事 爸爸 爸爸
Get statements.
录口供
So, when you said your dad had the police force
你说你♥爸♥爸让整个警♥察♥局的人
looking for you, you He ordered it.
出动找你 他下令的
He's the new chief of police.
他是新警♥察♥局局长
Dad, everything's okay. Big Hero 6 was here.
爸爸 没事 超能陆战队刚才在这里
Superheroes.
超级英雄啊
You don't like superheroes?
你不喜欢超级英雄吗
Who are you? Dad, this is Hiro.
你是谁 爸 这是宏
Yeah, your aunt runs the Lucky Cat.
对 你婶婶是幸运猫的老板
Nice to meet you, Hiro. Uh, nice to meet you, too.
幸会 宏 幸会
Why do you hate superheroes? You mean the vigilantes?
你为什么讨厌超级英雄 你是指那些义警吗
No city with a skilled police force needs 'em.
有有能力的警♥察♥在 城市不需要他们
A problem I plan to correct.
我打算解决这个问题
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表