剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
It's this movie where Meryl Streep is a nun,
这部电影里梅丽尔·斯特里普演了一个修女
and she makes Philip Seymour Hoffman, who's a priest,
她迫使菲利普·塞默·霍夫曼 也就是神父的扮演者
admit he's been molesting little boys. It's amazing.
承认他在猥亵男童 电影很好看
It sounds amazing. You'd be the priest.
听起来很不错 你来演神父
No, it totally makes sense.
没事 可以的
I'd love to play a priest that's molesting little boys.
我十分乐意去演一个猥亵男童的神父
Do we, like, practice or something or--
我们会排练一下吗
Yes. Meet me at 6:30, at Jake's,
会的 六点半在杰克酒吧见
a half-hour before the show.
也就是演出开始前半小时
I'll bring your pages and your wardrobe,
我会把你的剧本和服装带上
and we can run it a few times so you don't have to be off book.
我们可以先试演几次 你不一定要脱稿演出
Great. Great. Okay, thanks, Barry.
没问题 太好了 谢谢你 巴里
Awesome. Okay, bye.
棒极了 好吧 再见
Siri, what is "off book"?
语♥音♥助手 什么叫"脱稿"
Freeze, calf-boy.
不许动 小伙子
Showing two results for "off book freeze cowboy."
"脱稿不许动牛仔" 查到两条结果
You couldn't fucking hear me?
你一个字都没听见吗
Huh? I was screaming at you!
你逗我呢 老子当时都声嘶力竭了
What the fuck?
你♥他♥妈♥在搞什么
I was on the phone and...
我当时在打电♥话♥
You know, buddy,
哥们儿
I have to be honest.
实话实说吧
I'm quite a bit angry...
我有点生气
but I'm going to put that aside for now,
但现在私人情绪先放在一边
because rage is counterproductive, yes?
因为愤怒只会适得其反 对吗
And I know, if the situation were reversed,
并且我知道 如果你我互换立场
I probably would've done same thing you did.
我的所作所为应该也会跟你如出一辙
You did do what I did. You tried to kill me.
你确实做了我的行当 你试图杀了我
Okay, well, now we're getting a little "he said, she said."
好吧 现在我们就有点各执一词了
Okay, so, buddy...
好了 所以 伙计
So, after you were finished shooting me, right,
所以 当你对我开完枪后 对吧
and, I had lost consciousness...
我失去了意识
did you perhaps take something out of the car?
你有没有从车里拿走了一些东西呢
No.
没有
No? Like specifically off the dashboard maybe?
尤其是从仪表盘上 没有吗
Small blinking item?
一个闪着光的小物件
You didn't bring that fucking lipstick camera with you, did you?
你不会把那该死的口红摄像机随身携带了吧
What? No. That would be super crazy, huh?
什么 才没有 那样就太离谱了 不是吗
This conversation never happened, okay?
这个对话从来都没发生过 好吗
Hey, Goran.
戈兰
Barry and Fuches...
巴里和福克斯
on the silver plate.
给你捆来了
You did not think I would find you?
你觉得我会找不到你吗
You killed two of my men.
你杀了我两个手下
One of them...
其中一个
Lucky...
名叫"幸运"
was best Chechen assassin.
他曾是最厉害的车♥臣♥杀手
Well, he wasn't that great. Hey, let's not
我看还差点意思 你注意点
You put me in big fucking bind, buddy!
你让我惹上了大♥麻♥烦 伙计
Lucky, he had job to do tonight.
幸运 他今晚本来有任务
He was to take out guy who give us some...
他本来要去杀一个人 那个人给我们提供了一些
confidential information.
机密信息
About a Bolivian stash house. Shut the fuck up.
是关于一个玻利维亚的藏♥毒♥屋 闭上你的臭嘴
Oh. Now, I make calls to my family,
我致电了我的家族
and they are sending someone to take Lucky's place,
他们正派人来顶替幸运
but who knows how long that will take.
但是谁知道那需要多久
This hit is...
这次任务吧...
This hit is urgent.
它比较急
No way.
没门
Why not? Why would I work for you?
为什么不呢 我为什么要替你工作
Man, you-- you double-crossed me.
兄弟 你 你耍了我
I don't like it when people do that.
我不喜欢别人这样对我
That's water under bridge.
那些事都过去了
Have one of these guys do it.
你从这些人中挑一个不行吗
They are not assassins.
他们不是杀手
They are muscle. Big difference.
他们是打手 这二者天差地别
Well, have Hank do it.
好吧 那让汉克去做
You fucked him up!
你把他打伤了
Yeah. Yeah. This arm is bullshit.
没错 没错 这条胳膊还废着呢
Right, well... What about that guy?
好吧 那 那家伙怎么样
Vacha?
瓦沙吗
He is fucking freak.
他是个该死的怪胎
You see this... apron?
你看到这条围裙没
Why is he wearing that?
他为什么要系围裙呢
He doesn't need to be wearing that.
他完全没必要系围裙
No, he's too...
不 他实在是
self-consciously scary.
由内而外的令人害怕
He's just a lot, you know?
他就是太爱演 你明白吗
It's like... "We get it."
大家都觉得 "我们懂的"
No, no, no, I...
不是这样的 我
I want you to do it, Barry.
我就想让你动手 巴里
He-- he wants you to do it, Barry.
他 他就想让你动手 巴里
Yeah, I don't-- I don't wanna do this anymore.
但我不想再做这种事情了
You-you-- you don't wanna-- you don't what?
你 你不想 你不想做什么
Yeah, I-I-I-- I don't do this anymore.
是的 我不干了
I don't wanna do it.
我不想做
Lucky, man you kill,
你杀的那个人 幸运
was Vacha's brother.
他是瓦沙的兄弟
Vacha was crying all day.
瓦沙都哭了一整天了
It was very fucking annoying.
真♥他♥妈♥烦人
Ah. No.
张嘴 不要
Ah...
张嘴
Tell him to stop.
让他住手
Goran!
戈兰
He stops when you agree to job.
你答应 他就住手
He's gonna file my fucking teeth!
他要磨平我的牙
Say yes!
快答应啊
I can't. I'm sorry. I can't. You can't? You ca
我做不到 抱歉 我不能 你做不到 你
Tell him to stop!
让他住手
Goran, tell him to stop!
戈兰 让他住手
Tell him to stop!
让他停下来
When you hit bubbles,
当你点破气泡时
and then more bubbles come down.
会有更多的气泡下来
Well, I'm working.
我正在工作
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
My daughter is having sleepover,
我女儿有朋友在这里过夜
and we are being too loud.
而我们太吵了
Vacha!
瓦沙
All right.
好吧
Yes, or we kill him now.
答应我 否则我们立刻杀了他
Barry.
巴里
Ple-- please. Please.
求求 求求你了
All right, fine. I'll do it.
好吧 我做
That's-- this is it.
就这一次
No more jobs. This is it.
下不为例了 我就做这一次
This is the only one. You understand me?
只做这一次 听懂了吗
We hold onto Fuches until it's done...
等事成之后 我们再放福克斯离开
so get to it. Let me just tell you something,
所以你得完成任务 我告诉你们
if you-- if you hurt him... any more,
如果 如果你再伤害他
if you kill him, anything...
如果你敢杀他
I'll come back here...
我会回到这里来
and I'll kill every single one of you.
把你们赶尽杀绝
You understand me?
你明白吗
He cares about Fuches.
他在乎福克斯
That's just nice.
真好
Barry.
巴里
You're gonna get right on this, right?
你会立刻着手去做的 对吗
Yes.
没错
You have to stop this campaign against me.
你必须阻止这场反对我的运动
You can.
你就可以
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表