剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
What a turd of a profession.
狗屁经纪人
You're gonna have to nail this.
你一定得好好演这个
I know. We're talking perfection.
我知道 力臻完美
I know. But, Sally, you know the expression.
我知道 但萨莉 你也知道那句老话
"You want to go fast, go it alone."
"一人独行走得快"
"You want to go far, go together."
"与人同行走得远"
Why do you always insist on going it alone?
你为什么总要一个人单打独斗呢
You and I both know there is no one in this class at my level.
你我都知道 这班里没人和我在同一个水平
Be that as it may, Sally,
就算这样 萨莉
not everything is a monologue.
也不是每场戏都是独白
The ensemble is there to help you shine.
配角们的存在是为了让你更好地发挥
Gene, I want this.
吉恩 我想演
I need this.
我必须得演
All right.
好吧
But Barry is gonna play Seyton.
但巴里得演塞顿
Okay.
好吧
Sally, it's one line.
萨莉 那家伙就一句台词
I'm sure you can eat around that.
这么一句不会影响你发挥的
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢 太谢谢了
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
I won't let you down.
我不会让你失望的
Do you know if Mr. Cousineau's in the office?
库西诺先生在办公室吗
No. No, no. Sorry.
我不知道 抱歉
Excuse me, sir. Excuse me.
留步 先生 请等一下
Excuse me, sir!
不好意思 先生
Are you... are you one of Mr. Cousineau's students?
你是库西诺先生的学生吗
Wrong address.
我走错地方了
I--I... Very small English.
我 不太会英语
That accent...
你的口音...
is it Russian?
你是俄♥罗♥斯♥人吗
LAPD! Stop!
洛杉矶警局 站住
Oh, shoot.
真该死
Do not get in that car!
不许上车
Gun!
有枪
Gun! Gun!
有枪 有枪
Fuck!
操
Show me your hands!
举起手来
Show me your fucking hands!
你♥他♥妈♥举起手来
Thank you. Thank you so much. Thank you, thank you.
谢谢 十分感谢 谢谢 谢谢
You okay? Yeah.
你没事吧 嗯
They took your statement? Yeah.
他们给你录口供了吗 嗯
What the fuck are the Chechens doing here?
车♥臣♥人来这里干嘛
Maybe it had something to do with this.
也许和这个有关
26K and change stuffed in a fucking... john.
破厕所里藏着两万六千多美元
Think Ryan stashed it? Maybe.
你觉得是瑞恩藏的吗 有可能吧
Maybe he just wasn't fucking Pazar's wife.
也许他不止在睡帕扎的老婆
Maybe he was using her to be in business with the Chechens.
也许他还在利用她和车♥臣♥人做生意
But one thing I do know.
但有件事我很确定
We didn't find $26,000 and a dead Chechen in a fucking gym, Loach.
我们没在健身房♥找到一个死车♥臣♥人和两万六 洛奇
We found 'em here. Sorry, sir. Can't come in right now.
我们是在这里找到的 抱歉 先生 现在不能进
Of course I can, It's my theater.
我当然能进 这家剧院是我的
Sorry, it's a crime--
抱歉 这里是犯罪...
My students are waiting for me. Sir, sir, it's a crime scene.
我的学生们在等我 先生 这里是犯罪现场
What do you mean it's a crime scene?
什么叫这里是犯罪现场
Hello. Hello. I'm sure you remember me.
你好 你好 你肯定记得我
Mr. Gene Cousineau. How can I help you, Mr. Cousineau?
我是吉恩·库西诺 何事需要效劳 库西诺先生
Are you all right?
你没事吧
You need to go home, Mr. Cousineau.
你得回家去 库西诺先生
Am I gonna see you? Go home.
你会去找我吗 回家吧
Fucking acting teacher.
该死的表演课老师
Yeah, I remember him.
是啊 我记得他
What I don't get is that
我不懂的是
you made a whole thing about taking the acting class off the board.
你好不容易才决定不再怀疑表演班
So...
所以...
what were you doing back here?
你又回来做什么
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I'm so, so sorry.
真的对不起
It's over though, right? Yeah.
但现在已经结束了 对吗 嗯
It's over.
都结束了
Good. Good.
那就好 好
Let's go to work. Come on.
咱们去工作吧 来吧
Taylor, dude, what the fuck are you doing here?
泰勒 你来这里干什么
No, brother, it's all good.
没事的 兄弟 我都处理好了
I know what you were saying, but I solved that problem.
我懂你之前的意思 但我把问题解决了
This stuff is free, right?
这玩意是免费的 对吧
Shut up. Come on.
闭嘴 过来
You need to get out of here right now. You understand?
你得马上离开 懂吗
What the fuck are they doing here?
他们来这里干什么
What's up, dude?
你好吗 兄弟
Said you needed more manpower for a bum rush,
你的意思不就是搞猛攻需要更多人手吗
so I kissed them in.
所以我就把他们叫来了
They're fucking pumped. Dude, we've been pre-gaming all night.
他们可激动了 我们一晚上都在做准备
Barry.
巴里
Check this out.
来看看这个
Bushmaster, baby.
大毒蛇步♥枪♥
Shit! Oh shit!
该死 见鬼
Drive.
快开车
My bad.
我的错
Drive!
开车吧
This is perfect, Dude.
这计划天衣无缝 兄弟
We're gonna crush it. Gonna set this bitch off.
我们会打下那架飞机 让它炸掉
Get outta the car, Chris.
下车 克里斯
What? Why? Get outta the fucking car.
什么 为什么 快下车
Dude, dude, dude! Get outta the car now!
兄弟你干什么 快下车
Dude, relax! Relax, man! Get outta the fucking car! man.
兄弟 冷静 快下车
It's not a big deal! Okay?
这又不是什么大事
Taylor said you needed some help to scare the shit outta some guys.
泰勒说你得找几个兄弟去唬唬人
That's it. I got your back.
没事的 有我在呢
I ain't soft.
我可不是软蛋
Jesus.
天哪
Been reading that acting book.
我在读那本表演书
Fucking life-changing shit.
真♥他♥妈♥改变人生
We're going east, right?
我们会往东边开 对吗
You think that story about Ralph Macchio's true?
你觉得那个拉尔夫·马奇奥的故事是真的吗
Pretty fucked up.
写得还挺牛
Taylor, we're posting up on the hill
泰勒 我们会去山头上驻扎
like we talked about, right?
就像我们说过的那样 对吗
'Cause that's--that's our turnoff right there.
因为刚刚就该转弯了
Hey, Taylor, turn around!
泰勒 快掉头
That shit that dude says about making the unsafe choice?
那家伙不是说要敢于铤而走险吗
Fucking spoke to me, man.
那话就是对我说的
Taylor, turn around!
泰勒 快掉头
Oh, fuck yeah.
来吧 干♥他♥妈的
Let's fucking party!
咱们燥起来
Taylor! Taylor!
泰勒 泰勒
Fucking get shot!
去突突人吧
Turn the fucking music down!
把音乐关小点
Come on, motherfucker!
受死吧 混账
Shit.
该死
Jesus. God damn it.
天哪 该死的
Get these motherfuckers!
咱们去搞死那些混♥蛋♥
Ready!
准备好
Taylor, they're already here!
泰勒 他们已经到了
The plane's already here!
飞机已经降落了
Smoke them motherfuckers!
搞死那些混♥蛋♥们
Taylor, stop!
泰勒 快停车
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表