剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
to buy a babka,
买♥♥巴布卡蛋糕
two babka,
买♥♥两个巴布卡蛋糕
and... I saw a man there,
然后... 我在那看到一个人
and just for a second,
有那么一刻
I thought...
我以为他是...
Barry?
巴里
But it was not him.
但那不是他
It was not Barry.
那人不是巴里
You know, he never got a chance to apologize to me.
他从未有过向我道歉的机会
And now...
而现在...
too late.
说什么都太晚了
So, where are we after all this? We good?
所以 现在咱们是什么情况 能相安无事吗
Well, to be honest...
这个嘛 说实话吧...
Goran is very upset you told him to start war with Bolivians,
戈兰对你教唆他和玻利维亚人开战这件事很生气
who, PS, are just off-the-charts nice guys.
那群玻利维亚人简直好得不行
So... no matter where you go,
所以 不管你逃到哪里
we will find you and kill you.
我们都会找到你并杀掉你
Dude...
兄弟...
Taylor and Vaughan, they're--
泰勒和沃恩 他们...
they're dead, they're fucking dead.
他们死了 他们他妈的死了
Yeah, just relax. Relax, okay?
嗯 放松 冷静点 好吗
We just-- We just--
我们就 我们就
We just l-l-left their bodies out there.
我们就那么把他们弃尸荒野了
What do I-- What do I do--
我该 我该怎么
next time I see Vaughan's girlfriend, huh?
下次见到沃恩的女朋友我该怎么办
What the fuck do I say? Don't say anything.
我该说什么 什么都别说
All right? Don't say anything.
好吗 什么都别说
We're just gonna lay low, man. Just be quiet, all right?
咱们就低调行事 缄口不言 好吗
I killed a guy. Right.
我杀了人啊 嗯
I-I...
我 我...
I-I-I was never in the shit, you know?
我从来没经历过这种破事 你懂吗
I was in logistics, okay? Logistics!
我是后勤兵 好吗 后勤兵
I never shot anyone!
我从没开枪杀过人
Well, you had to.
你必须得动手
I didn't even want to do it.
我一点都不想动手
You know, you made me do it!
是你逼我的
Chris...
克里斯
You need to relax.
你得冷静点
Okay?
好吗
Listen, I--
听着 我
I think we need to go to the cops.
我觉得我们应该去向警方自首
Okay? We can-- we can tell them that it was self-defense.
好吗 我们可以跟他们说我们是为了自卫
You know, that they attacked us.
是他们先攻击我们的
Who are they gonna believe? We're Marines, you know?
你说警方会信谁 我们是海军陆战队的人
We're, we're-- They're criminals!
我们 我们是 他们是罪犯
What do you think we were doing out there?
你以为我们去那里干什么
What do you think I do for a living, Chris?
你以为我靠什么为生 克里斯
The guys I work for,
我效力的那些人
they're already pissed at me because I fucked this job up.
他们已经对我很生气了 因为我搞砸了这票活
They sent a guy out to kill me, all right?
他们已经派人来杀我了 懂吗
What we need to do, is we need to relax,
我们现在需要做的就是冷静下来
We just not gonna do anything, lay low. No, I can't!
什么都别做 保持低调 不 我做不到
I can't! I cannot live like this, okay?
我做不到 我不能像这样生活 好吗
We could go to jail! Okay, you know,
我们可能会坐牢的 好吧
the only way anyone's going to jail is if you go to the cops, all right?
只有你去自首 才会有人坐牢 好吗
These people I work for...
我效力的那些人...
they'll... they'll go after your family.
他们会 他们会对你的家人下手
They'll go after your wife.
他们会对你的妻子下手
They'll go after your kid.
他们会对你的孩子下手
They'll kill them.
他们会杀了他们
So, I think the best thing for us...
所以 我觉得咱俩最好还是...
is to be quiet...
闭上嘴...
and safe.
安稳过日子
Okay, what if I just turn myself in?
那如果只有我一个人去自首会怎样
They wouldn't know anything about you. We're linked!
他们不会知道你的任何事 咱俩有联♥系♥
Nothing about you! We're linked!
什么都不会知道 咱俩有联♥系♥
We're linked on Facebook, Chris.
我们在脸书上有联♥系♥ 克里斯
I met your wife. You go to the cops,
我见过你老婆 要是你去自首
they'll figure it out, they'll find me.
警方就会察觉到 他们就会找到我
All right? No, they won't, because they won't know anything!
好吗 不 不会的 因为他们什么都不会知道
They'll find out about me, about Fuches, about the acting class.
他们会发现我 发现福克斯 发现表演班
Everyone will be dead, Chris!
大家都会死 克里斯
Well, I don't fucking care, Barry!
我他妈的不在乎 巴里
I killed a guy, okay?
我杀了个人 好吗
Now, you might be cool with this shit, but I'm not!
你可能已经见怪不怪了 但我不行
I got a wife and I got a kid, okay?
我有老婆孩子 好吗
and-- and she fucking knew, she knew!
而且她已经知道了 她知道了
She knew something was up when I came home, she knew it!
她知道我回家的时候有事发生了 她知道的
And then I lied to her and I told her that I was--
然后我骗她说 我告诉她我要
I was going to the gym just now,
我要去健身房♥
but when I go back, she's gonna know.
但等我回去 她一定会发觉
She's gonna know something is up, okay?
她会知道有事发生了 好吗
and it's gonna come out.
我藏不住的
So that's it.
所以就这样了
That's it, okay?
就这样了 好吗
That's it, I'm going to the cops,
就这样了 我要去自首
and I'm gonna tell them everything.
我会把一切都告诉警♥察♥
And if-- if I gotta do some time,
如果 如果我得坐牢
fine.
没事
But I'm coming clean.
但我得坦白一切
Why did you say that?
你为什么要这么说
Why did you Facebook me, dude?
你为什么要在脸书上加我好友 兄弟
You're a fucking hit man,
你♥他♥妈♥是个杀手
and then you fucking Facebooked me?
却还他妈的来加我好友
Why did you just say that?!
你为什么要这么说
I told you to get out of the car, man.
我当时让你下车了
You know what?
其实吧
It's cool.
没事的
I can keep quiet.
我可以闭上嘴
I'm cool.
我没事的
And I-I didn't tell my wife...
而且我没跟我老婆说...
you know, that... that I was going to the gym.
我要去健身房♥
I told her that I was...
我跟她说的是...
coming to see you.
我要来见你
I know you're not gonna...
我知道你不会...
do anything crazy, Barry.
做出什么离谱的事 巴里
I know you're a good guy.
我知道你是个好人
So, I'm gonna-- I'm gonna drop you off.
那我就 送你回去
And then, I am-- I am gonna keep my fat trap shut.
然后我就 闭好我的嘴
And then, you know, I promise you,
然后 我向你保证
no one will ever know any-- Wait, wait, wait!
没人会知道任何 等等 等等
All right, hi.
好的 你好
What a pleasure. I think there are some seats over there.
欢迎前来 那边应该有座位
Many men making much money.
八百标兵奔北坡
Many men making much money.
八百标兵奔北坡
Many men making much...
八百标兵奔北...
money. money.
坡 坡
All right everyone, let's focus. Bring it in.
好了各位 专心点 都靠过来
Bring it in. All right, listen. It's two minutes until curtain.
都靠过来 好了 听着 还有两分钟就要开演了
Two minutes.
两分钟
It is a veritable who's who of Hollywood out there.
外面来了很多在好莱坞有头有脸的人物
The "red-headed reader" from ICM,
ICM公♥司♥的"红发读者"来了
and Daniel Meldman from Gersh.
格什局的丹尼尔·梅尔德曼也来了
He came?
他来了吗
All right, now, listen.
好了 现在听着
I wish you Godspeed.
我祝你们成功
I wish you courage.
我祝你们勇往直前
No matter what happened,
不管发生什么
loud, fast and keep going!
都要大声 快速 继续演出
Hands in! Guys.
来打打气 各位
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表