剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
Actually, our next production is gonna be, Zoo Story.
其实 我们接下来准备演《动物园的故事》
Oh, yeah. That's an Eddie Albee, one act.
嗯 那是爱德华·阿尔比写的独幕剧
It is about a nutcase and a square
它讲的是一个疯子和一个呆子
having it out on a bench in Central Park.
在中♥央♥公园的长椅上争执的故事
Yeah, and, and the cool thing is,
而且最酷的地方在于
is that Sally and I are gonna switch roles every night,
我和萨莉每晚都会互换角色
so one night we play the nutcase,
所以今晚我演傻子
the next night we play the square.
明晚我演呆子
Why?
为什么
Just to give like, the audience a different experience every night.
这样就能让观众每晚都有不同的体验
So, you're expecting people to come multiple times?
所以 你们是指望着观众会来看好多遍吗
Absolutely.
没错
So, Barry, what's your endgame with this?
那么 巴里 你最终打算往哪方面发展
"Endgame"? Yeah.
"最终"吗 没错
I mean, are you hoping to get into TV or movies?
你是想去演电视剧还是电影
What's your thing?
你对哪方面感兴趣
you know, I think my first and only love is the theater...
我觉得我还是对剧院情有独钟
You know, and that's where I'm my happiest.
我在剧院最快乐
Actually, Sally's the one who's killing it
其实 萨莉才是在你刚刚提到的
in those other areas you just mentioned.
那些其他领域里发展最好的
I mean, she's doing amazing.
她真的很棒
She recently was in the running for a pilot on Fox.
她最近参加了福克斯电视台一个试播集的选角
I-- I didn't get it, though.
不过我没拿到那个角色
But it was between her and another girl.
但她进入最后一轮了 不是她就是另一个人
But my point is,
但我想说的是
is that people in town are talking about her, you know.
业内人士都在谈论她
I mean, someone this talented can't go unnoticed for too long.
毕竟是金子总会发光的
You're nice.
你真好
Just telling the truth.
我说的是事实
You have to give yourself more credit.
你也有很大的进步
So, the first time I saw this kid perform...
我第一次看见这孩子表演的时候
he improvised a monologue
他即兴发挥了一段独白
about a soldier that came back from Afghanistan
他演的是一个从阿富汗回来的士兵
who got a job as a hit man, right?
退伍后转行做了杀手 对吗
The he worried, he said,
然后他担心了 他说
"Oh my gosh, maybe I am only good at killing."
"天哪 也许我只擅长杀人"
he wanted work outside of killing. Am I right?
他想摆脱杀人的工作 我说得对吗
I got it pretty good, right? When was this?
你当时是这么说的吧 这是什么时候的事
Very emotional.
当时那情绪很到位
I I don't remember that. What are you talking about?
我不记得了 你说什么呢
It was in the parking lot. I'm sitting in the car,
那时候在停车场 我坐在车里
you're standing at the window.
你站在车窗边
When I heard him do this monologue,
当我听到他演那段独白的时候
I said to myself, "Shit. This guy has got something."
我暗想 "该死 这家伙还真有两把刷子"
Gene, I don't know.
吉恩 我记不清了
I don't know. You are too modest.
记不清了 你太谦虚了
I'm gonna train that right out of you.
我得帮你改掉这毛病
He will, too.
他会的
So... I have a question.
我有个问题
Sally, Gene tells me you wanna do a ride-along.
萨莉 吉恩说你想体验一下当警♥察♥的感觉
Yes, absolutely.
嗯 没错
Have you, like, ever fired a gun before?
你开过枪吗
No, I haven't actually.
不 我没开过枪
What are you interested in?
你对哪方面感兴趣
Detective? Patrol person?
警探 还是巡警
I think I'd be a detective.
我想试试当警探
She can do anything.
她什么都能干
Yeah. No, she-- She could do anything.
没错 她什么都能干
Well, I haven't played a detective yet,
我目前还没演过警探之类的角色
but I feel like... one lives inside me somewhere.
但我感觉... 我的内心某处有一个警探
You know what I mean? Yeah.
你懂我意思吗 嗯
A certain kind of strong...
一种很强烈的...
Barry Block.
巴里·布洛克
Okay.
好吧
Chris Lucado.
克里斯·卢卡多
Shit.
该死
If this guy was someone you knew...
如果你认识这个人
You'd recognize him.
你就能认出来他是谁
Janice. Janice. Hey. Hey, Barry.
珍妮丝 珍妮丝 巴里
I'm gonna need to see your hands.
举起手来
I'm clean. Here are my hands.
我没带武器 你看
I'm clean.
我没带武器
Janice, listen.
珍妮丝 听着
I used to work for...
我之前效力于...
a man who-- who talked me into doing some really bad stuff.
一个男人 他一直让我去做一些很糟糕的事
But that's not who I am, okay?
但那不是我 好吗
I, I realized what I was doing was wrong, and I,
我意识到了我的所作所为是错的 然后我
I did everything I had to do... to put it behind me.
我想方设法 来摆脱这些过去
And I did it.
我做到了
It was hard, but I did it.
虽然很难 但我做到了
And everything's so good right now.
现在一切都很好
I'm a good person.
我是个好人
I help people out.
我帮助别人
And if you could just walk away...
如果你能转身走开
from this and forget about it,
忘了这件事
everybody's life will be better.
大家的日子都会更好过
You know I can't do that, Barry.
你知道我不能 巴里
Yes. No, yes, you can.
不 你可以的
Janice, you can, because...
珍妮丝 你可以的 因为...
we want the same thing.
我们都想要同样的东西
We... We wanna be happy.
我们都想幸福快乐
We want love.
我们都想要爱
We want a life.
我们都想好好生活
And we're doing it, Janice.
我们都在追求这些 珍妮丝
We're the same.
我们都一样
But we're not.
但我们不一样
We're not the same, Barry.
我们不一样 巴里
'Cause I'm a cop...
因为我是警♥察♥...
and you're a fucking murderer.
而你是个杀人犯
So...
所以...
I'm gonna need you to walk back up to the cabin.
我需要你走回小屋
No, no, no, listen. Just listen to me. I'm gonna cuff ya,
不不不 听我说 我会铐上你
and then I'm gonna make a phone call. Do you understand?
然后我会打个电♥话♥ 你懂吗
No, no, we can figure this out.
不 我们可以解决这个问题的
Let's talk about this, please. Barry.
咱们谈谈吧 拜托了 巴里
Let's just Janice, please. Barry. Barry!
咱们就 珍妮丝 拜托了 巴里 巴里
Move.
快走
Think about what this'll do to you and Gene.
你想想这会对你和吉恩的关系造成什么影响
You guys seem so happy.
你们俩看起来这么幸福
This could-- this could end all that.
这件事会终结一切
I can't think about that now, Barry.
我现在没心思想这个 巴里
Janice.
珍妮丝
Can we please not do this?
咱们能别这么做吗
Please.
求你了
It's done.
到此为止了
Starting...
从现在...
now.
开始
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表