剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
Thanks. Have a nice day.
谢谢惠顾 祝你今天愉快
No silencer.
没给消音器
Thanks, Fuches.
谢谢你啊 福克斯
Fuck you too! Fuck you too!
操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥你♥妈♥
Don't you fucking call me lady!
别他妈叫我女士
Don't you fucking call me lady, you fucking asshole!
别他妈叫我女士 你这个大混♥蛋♥
You motherfucker! Fuck you too!
你这个混♥蛋♥ 操♥你♥妈♥
Don't you fucking call me lady!
别他妈叫我女士
Fuck you too!
操♥你♥妈♥
Who are you?
你是谁
What are you doing out here?
你在这儿干嘛
Shit. I lost my place. Damn it.
靠 我忘了我读到哪了 该死
Sally! He's ready for you.
萨莉 该你上了
Shit!
该死
Oh my God. Thanks a lot.
天哪 真谢谢你了
Strong... strong stuff you got here. Boy.
你要的这些东西 药劲还挺大
What you got wrong with you, you need all this stuff?
你怎么了 怎么会需要这些东西
You motherfucker What?
你这个混♥蛋♥ 什么
You fucking asshole.
你这个混♥蛋♥
Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥谁啊
Who the fuck do you think you are?
你♥他♥妈♥以为你是谁啊
Please, lady, why don't you just try to calm down?
拜托 女士 你能不能冷静一下
Bullshit!
什么玩意
Bullshit! It's false, Sally.
你们演的什么东西 太假了 萨莉
I... Look, I-I know.
我 听着 我 我知道
I, I got thrown off right before I was about to go on.
我刚刚正要进入状态的时候被人打断了
I was outside going over--
我刚刚正在外面过台词...
Excuse me.
不好意思
I don't give a shit.
我一点也不在乎
Even your excuses are false.
连你找的借口都很假
You're up there, you're stinking up my stage, babe.
你简直是在侮辱我的舞台
What the fuck do you want?
你♥他♥妈♥到底想要什么
the prescriptions.
处方药
Not Linda. You.
不是琳达 是你
Little Sally Reed from Joplin, Missouri.
从密苏里州乔普林镇来的的小萨莉·里德
What do you want?
你想要的是什么
To be an actress?
成为一名女演员
Again, I don't believe you.
再说一遍 我不相信你
It's all I ever wanted in the whole world.
这就是我最想要的东西
Oh, really?
是吗
Except you don't think you're gonna make it, do you?
但你并不认为你能做到 对吗
I mean, that's what you told me.
你之前就是这么跟我说的
Oh, yeah.
没错
Last week,
就在上周
she takes me out for a cup of coffee after class,
她在下课之后请我喝了杯咖啡
starts to cry, snot running down her nose.
然后就开始哭 哭得涕泪横流
All of a sudden she said, "I'm not gonna make it."
接着突然就说 "我做不到"
I'm telling you, I was embarrassed. It was pathetic.
我当时可尴尬了 太可悲了
Here is a person who's spending her money,
这个人 花着自己的钱来所谓追梦
she doesn't have any talent whatsoever.
但却没有任何天赋
This chick shouldn't even be in this class!
这个小妞甚至不应该出现在这个班上
I cannot believe--
我简直无法相信
That is not fair, Gene!
这不公平 吉恩
Don't think. Just finish the scene.
别想了 好好演完这场戏就行了
Don't you call me lady.
别叫我女士
I come in here, I give these things to you,
我来到这里 给你这些东西
You check, I'm sick!
你看 我病了
I have sickness all around me,
我的一切都快完蛋了
and you fucking ask me my life?
你♥他♥妈♥居然还问我过得怎么样
Have you seen death in your bed, in your house?
你在你家床上见过死人吗
And then I'm asked fucking questions?
你居然还敢问我这些该死的问题
"What's wrong?"
"你怎么了"
Suck my dick!
滚蛋吧你
That's what's wrong!
这就是我怎么了
Shame on you.
你真不要脸
Shame on you.
你真不要脸
Suck my dick.
滚蛋吧
End scene.
结束
Okay, you know that I had to do that, right?
好了 你知道我必须这么做 对吧
You know I love you.
你知道我爱你的
All right. That was something.
好的 这才像样嘛
Now, as beautiful Sally just demonstrated,
现在 就像美丽的萨莉刚刚演绎的那样
that's what this class is about: Life!
这才是这个班存在的意义 生活
I want you to create a life right here on this stage.
我想让你们在这个舞台上创造生活
I mean, we're not here studying some fucking TV commercial acting.
我们来这里不是为了学一些傻乎乎的广♥告♥表演
That's not why you came to LA, is it?
这不是你来洛杉矶的目的 对吧
You didn't move all the way across the country for that!
你横穿大半个国家来到这里 可不是为了这个
This is the theater.
这里是剧院
Now, let's give her another round.
现在 让我们再为她鼓一次掌
She deserves the praise.
这是她应得的赞美
Hey, man. Are you new to this class?
伙计 你是新来的吗
I haven't seen you before. I'm Ryan, Ryan Madison.
没见过你啊 我是瑞恩 瑞恩·麦迪逊
Listen, I was supposed to put up a scene with Mike Kennedy,
是这样 原本是麦克·肯尼迪跟我搭戏
but he got a catering gig.
但他得去当服务员
So, could you help me out?
所以 你能帮我个忙吗
Ryan, you are up.
瑞恩 到你了
Where's Kennedy?
肯尼迪去哪了
He's not here.
他不在这儿
But I'm gonna do the scene with him.
但我会跟他一起演这场戏
Grab a seat there, boy.
坐下吧 孩子
Grab yourself an egg roll.
拿个蛋卷吃
We got everything here from a diddle-eyed Joe to a damned if I know.
这里各式各样的东西一应俱全
Mean you ate before you came on down here? All full, is that it?
难道你来之前已经吃饱了吗
Nah, I don't think so.
不 我可不这么觉得
I think you're too scared to be eating.
我觉得是你太害怕了 吃不下了
See, you ain't even sat down yet.
你看 你甚至都没坐下
On that TV over there, since you been in the room,
从你走进这个房♥间开始 那边的电视里
is a woman with her titties hanging out.
就在播一个袒胸露乳的女人
Now, I know I'm pretty,
我知道我很好看
but I ain't as pretty as a couple of titties.
但是我应该没有大♥波♥好看
"What's in that envelope is for my peace of mind.
"信封里装的这些钱 只为求心安
My peace of mind is worth that much,
我内心的平静就值这么多钱
not one penny more. Not one penny more."
一分不多 一分都不能多"
It's empty.
信封是空的
End scene!
结束
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Barry.
我是巴里
Barry what?
巴里什么
Berkman.
伯克曼
Well, Barry Berkman,
很好 巴里·伯克曼
you just used up your one free audit class.
你刚刚用完了你那节免费体验课
You want to be here on Thursday, you better prepare a monologue.
如果你周四还想来的话 最好准备一段独白
You understand?
明白了吗
Okay, who's next?
好了 下一个是谁
Or have a fan.
或者有个粉丝
Yeah, me too.
对 我也是
Or fans, multiple.
或者有很多很多粉丝
Barry?
巴里
I just, I wanted to say sorry for snapping at you back there.
我只是 我想为刚刚对你发脾气的事道歉
I-I-I didn't realize you were an actor.
我没有意识到你是个演员
I'm... I'm not an actor.
我 我不是演员
What are you gonna do for your monologue?
你的独白准备演什么
I did the scene from The Blind Side,
我当时演的是《弱点》里那场戏
you know, the one where Sandy Bullock interrupts football practice?
就是桑德拉·布洛克打断橄榄球训练的那段
"This team is your family! You protect his blind side!"
"球队就是你的家 你要护住它的弱点"
Do you remember that? It won her an Oscar.
你记得吗 那部电影让她赢得了奥斯卡
I'm not doing a monologue.
我不会去演独白的
What would be a good monologue for you?
哪部电影的独白才适合你
Let's go brainstorm.
我们去头脑风暴一下吧
A bunch of us are going to Residuals.
我们一会要去残差
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表