剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
That's not a thing.
不存在这种操作
Well, we caught the criminal in the scene, so.
我们在戏里可是抓到了罪犯呢 所以
Okay, look,
好了 听着
this is the best photo that we can do,
这已经是我们能拿到的最清晰的照片了
so if any of you have any idea who this is,
所以如果你们能认出这是谁
then my phone number is on the bottom of the flier. Okay?
我的电♥话♥号♥码就在传♥单♥底部 好吗
Which I happen to have on my phone too.
她的号♥码我手♥机♥里也有
So, be on the lookout for a man with no discernible features.
所以 你们要注意找一个没有明显特征的男人
He killed your friend.
是他杀了你们的朋友
And, Detective Janice Moss,
还有 珍妮丝·莫斯警探
thank you so much for coming to my classroom.
十分感谢您前来
Thank you very much.
谢谢你的配合
Such a pleasure.
和你合作很愉快
Let go of my hand now.
松开我的手
Can you let go?
你能松开吗
Okay. Thank you for coming. Okay.
好的 感谢前来 好
So... so...
所以 所以...
Also, I need to speak with Eric, Jermaine, and Barry in private, please.
还有 我得和埃里克 杰梅和巴里私下谈谈
Come on down. Gentlemen?
过来吧 三位请吧
Okay, one thing we can tell from our photo is
好的 我们可以从照片中获知的唯一信息就是
that our mystery shooter is at least six feet tall.
我们这位神秘枪手身高至少有一米八三
Okay, I see. So me, Jermaine, and Eric, we're the... tall guys.
我懂了 所以我 杰梅和埃里克 身高符合
Exactly.
没错
But you served in the Marines.
但你在海军陆战队服役过
Where were you deployed?
你被派驻到了哪里
and Afghanistan.
也去过阿富汗
So you know your way around a gun?
所以你很熟悉枪喽
Yeah.
是的
Plenty of training then?
你一定经受过很多训练吧
Does me being tall make me a suspect or...
我的身高让我变成嫌疑人了吗 还是...
Only in the sense of my desperation to rule you out as such.
我只想排除你的嫌疑
Now, on the night that Ryan died,
在瑞恩遇害的那天晚上
I know that you were in the theater,
我知道你在剧院
because you spoke to Ge-- Mr. Cousineau.
因为你跟吉... 你跟库西诺先生交谈过
Did you go anywhere after that?
之后你去了什么地方吗
I went and had dinner with Frank Ewing,
我去和弗兰克·尤因一起吃了晚饭
from our corporate office in Texas.
他是我们公♥司♥得州分部的人
Okay. Did you go home after that?
好的 在那之后你回家了吗
No, Frank and I went and had, drinks with a guy from a manufacturing plant,
不 我们俩去和制♥造♥厂的一个家伙喝了酒
Ramón Díaz.
他叫拉蒙·迪亚兹
So I'm sure you wouldn't mind giving me their numbers, right?
你应该不介意把他俩的电♥话♥号♥码给我吧
Absolutely.
当然
Oh shit. Box phone. Box phone!
该死 盒子里的手♥机♥ 盒子里的手♥机♥
Box phone.
盒子里的手♥机♥
Box phone. Box phone...
盒子里的手♥机♥ 盒子里的手♥机♥
Yeah.
找到了
Yeah, Frank here!
你好 我是弗兰克
Hi. Mr. Ewing?
你好 尤因先生
Can you hold on a sec?
你能等一下吗
I'm on the factory floor!
我在车间
Hey, Larry!
拉里
Move that forklift over there, would ya?
你能把叉车开那边去吗
You think Eric did it?
你觉得是埃里克干的吗
What?
什么
I think he did.
我觉得是他干的
Know what I'm saying?
懂我意思吧
He's a fucking psycho.
他就是个变♥态♥
What did we do?
我们干了什么是吧
We split a piece of that key lime pie,
我们分着吃了一块酸橙派
and then we,
然后我们就
we went out with a fella by the name of...
然后我们就和一个人出去玩了 那人叫...
Ramón Díaz
拉蒙·迪亚兹
out of manufacturing, for a nightcap. Yeah.
他是制♥造♥厂的人 我们一起小酌几杯 嗯
Okay. Thank you so much for your time, Mr. Ewing.
好的 感谢您抽空配合我 尤因先生
Bye-bye.
再见
This is Ramón.
我是拉蒙
Barry, you're good to go.
巴里 你可以走了
Eric. Hi!
埃里克 你好
The fucking police were at my house,
天杀的警♥察♥来了我家
asking me, "Do you recognize voice on camera?
问我"你认不认识视频里这个声音"
"Do you know man who got away?"
"你认识那个逃掉的人吗"
And I am thinking, "Yes. I... I know man who got away."
我想 "没错 我认识那个逃掉的家伙"
"It is same fucking moron who put lipstick camera in car."
"就是这个白♥痴♥在车里放了口红摄像机"
Too much heat.
目前风头正紧
We must call off stash house hit... killing Bolivian leader. All of it.
我们得取消拿下藏♥毒♥屋 杀掉玻利维亚老大的计划
Goran. Goran. I think that's a great idea, Goran.
戈兰 戈兰 我觉得这个想法很不错 戈兰
You know what?
你猜怎么
I think that's what we should do. I got it.
我觉得我们就该取消计划 一切尽在我掌握之中
Goran, walk with me. Come on.
戈兰 跟我去溜达溜达 走
Yeah, come on.
来吧
I wanna tell you something.
我想跟你说点事
You play the market, Goran? Stocks, bonds?
你炒股吗 戈兰 股票 债券什么的接触过吗
You ever heard of Warren Buffet,
你有没有听说过沃伦·巴菲特这个人
the world's greatest investor?
他是全世界最棒的投资者
He says, "Be bold."
他说 "要大胆"
How great is this place?
这地方不错吧
You know, Barry,
你要知道 巴里
if Goran calls off this hit, because of my video...
要是戈兰因为我的视频而取消了这次行动
I'm dead man.
我就小命不保了
I don't care.
我不在乎
No. I'm-- I'm serious.
不 我是认真的
I'm serious, too. He should kill you.
我也是认真的 他确实该杀了你
You brought a lipstick cam to a hit, fucking idiot.
你居然在去暗♥杀♥的时候还带着口红摄像机 傻♥逼♥
What can I say, man?
我还能说什么呢
I'm a gearhead.
我就喜欢鼓捣这些小科技
You know? I love gack.
我就喜欢这些东西
And what is this talk about killing me?
而且你干嘛一直念叨着要杀了我
Come on. Cool your jets, man.
拜托 冷静点嘛 兄弟
You sound like a psychopath.
你听起来跟个变♥态♥一样
I think what I'm trying to say is,
我的意思就是
if there's ever a time to call a job off, now is not it.
就算要取消行动 也不该是现在
You know, Bolivians get wind of this,
一旦玻利维亚人收到风声
you're a puta this and maricón that.
他们就会嘲笑你是个娘们 是个软蛋
You know what they're gonna say? They're gonna say,
你知道他们会说什么吗 他们会说
you wear pissy pants.
你胆小如鼠
No. No, I know, you don't wear pissy pants.
不 不 我知道你不胆小
You were big-boy-who-takes-down-stash-house pants. Right?
你是能拿下藏♥毒♥屋的真男人 不是吗
But they don't know that.
但他们可不知道
Papa! Papa, watch me.
爸爸 爸爸快看我
Hi, honey. Papa is watching.
你好 亲爱的 爸爸在看呢
Doing great!
真棒
My family is already blaming me for death of Stovka.
我的家族已经把斯托夫卡的死怪在我头上了
If anything else goes wrong,
万一再出岔子
I am so fucked.
我就彻底完了
Way to go, Jenny.
加油 詹妮
Goran. Goran. Don't worry.
戈兰 戈兰 别担心
It'll be great. Great!
一定会成功的 一定会的
He was about to call it off.
他都打算取消了
Why didn't you let him call it off? I know!
你干嘛不让他直接取消算了 我知道
You're not on the management side of things.
你不是管理层
This isn't in your purview,
你理解不了这些
but subtle concept here:
但你可以想想
He calls off the raid, we don't make the money.
一旦他取消突袭 咱们就没钱拿了
See? Even now, you're calling it a raid.
看见没 连你都开始管这次行动叫突袭了
Barry, buddy...
巴里 伙计
I know you can do this.
我知道你可以的
Nothing'll go wrong!
不会出差错的
"Nothing'll go wrong"?
"不会出差错的"
I just got grilled by a fucking cop.
我刚刚才被一个该死的警♥察♥盘问过
I know you did, and you followed protocol perfectly,
我知道 但你完美遵从了应对方案
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表