剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
Yes, you're right.
是的 你说得对
Okay. Proceed. I'll get out of your hair.
好吧 你继续玩吧 我就不打扰你了
Okay. You know what? Just just, well, you know.
好的 我做这些 就想提醒你一下 你懂的
Yeah, I do know. Yeah. Okay.
嗯 我懂 那就好
Get out. Get out, now. I'll I'll see you at home.
快走 马上走 我在家等你
So, was Ryan close to anyone in class?
在班上谁跟瑞恩的关系比较好呢
Any best friends or romantic entanglements?
他有没有挚友或者是什么感情纠葛
Well...
这个嘛
From what I gleaned from the proverbial water cooler
就我听到的各种八卦闲谈来说
he was a bit of a tomcat,
他算得上是个风流浪子
but he never brought that into class.
但他从没有把那风流做派带到课堂里来
So, like his performances,
就像他的表演一样
he was completely devoid of drama.
他这人完全没有任何戏剧性
So he was a bad actor? Yes.
所以他是个很差劲的演员 对
Well, okay. I'm gonna thank you for your time, Mr. Cousineau.
好吧 感谢您百忙之中抽出时间见我 库西诺先生
What about the food?
不吃点东西吗
I didn't come here for food, Mr. Cousineau.
我不是来吃饭的 库西诺先生
I'm working, remember?
我在工作 记得吗
All right. I'll make you a proposition.
那好 我给你一个建议
What? You're already here.
是什么 你来都来了
Give me just a little more time,
不如再给我一点时间
and if that chicken à la king
如果这份皇家奶油鸡
is not the best piece of poultry you've ever had in your mouth...
不是你这辈子吃过的最美味的家禽
you can kick me right in the genitals.
你可以踹我裆
I mean, where are you going at this time of night anyway?
毕竟 大晚上的你还能到哪儿去呢
Gonna throw your fedora up on a hat rack,
不也就是回家把帽子扔在架子上
share a warm beer with your parakeet?
然后去和你的长尾小鹦鹉共享一杯温啤吗
Right in the balls?
我能直接踢蛋是吧
What the fuck? Shut the fuck up.
搞什么 不会吧
Yeah, dude, I got a fucking wife,
是吧 老兄 我他妈都已经有老婆了
a fucking kid now.
还他妈有了一个孩子
Look at this. Look. Oh, that's fucking crazy.
你看这个 真♥他♥妈♥不可思议
He looks just fucking like you, dude. I fucking know.
你儿子他妈的长得跟你一模一样 那可不
What the fuck? It's fucking wild, right?
我靠 这他妈真的很刺♥激♥ 对吧
Fucking wild. Fucking kids.
太他妈疯狂了 你♥他♥妈♥都有孩子了
Fucking kids. Fucking kids.
他妈的孩子啊 他妈的孩子啊
Fuckings kids, man.
他妈的孩子啊 老兄
So, fucking look at you, man
看看你 他妈的穿成这样
in your fucking bug shirt.
你这衬衫上全是他妈的虫子图案
You're gonna be a fucking actor now?
你♥他♥妈♥是要做演员吗
I'm gonna fucking try.
我他妈得试试
It's harder than it fucking looks.
但这事做起来比看上去难多了
Yeah, good on you, man. Thanks.
是啊 祝你好运 兄弟 谢谢
Right on. Fuck.
真心的
Barry, gonna introduce me to your friends?
巴里 不给我介绍介绍你的朋友们吗
Yeah, this is Chris.
当然 这是克里斯
We were in the Marines together.
我们以前一起在海军陆战队服役来着
Great. And who are they?
好的 那他们呢
You just hit my fucking face.
你♥他♥妈♥居然打我脸
That's, wait. What are your buddies' names again?
他们是 等一下 你这些伙计叫什么来着
Oh, that, that's Taylor and that's Vaughan.
那是泰勒 那是沃恩
They're harmless.
他们俩不会闹事的
Are they? What you gonna do? Come on.
是吗 你想怎样 来呀
That was dope!
牛逼啊
Sorry, was it not cool of inviting them?
抱歉 我是不是不该邀请他们来
I can tell 'em you want 'em to leave.
如果你想让他们走 我可以跟他们说的
You don't need to tell them that.
这就不必了
You know, she's in, like, a secret club or--
你知道吗 她是某个秘密俱乐部的成员
Bro, you fucking hitting that?
老弟 她是你的女人吗
Oh, no, no, no,
不 不是 不是
my girlfriend's the blonde on the couch right there.
我女朋友是坐在沙发上的那个金发女孩
Looks like Bieber's macking on your chic, dude.
那个小白脸貌似在跟你女人调情 老弟
Yeah.
没错
Pinocchio was my favorite when I was a kid.
我小时候最喜欢匹诺曹了
God, it must've been such a challenge
天哪 你得先演一个木偶男孩
to become a wooden boy who then becomes a real boy.
然后再变成一个真正的男孩 这一定是个很大的挑战
I love playing transformative roles like that.
我很喜欢演这种有转变的角色
Well, actually, it's not gonna be me.
但实际上这个角色并不是我的脸
They animate over me.
他们会用特效覆盖我
It'll be my movements, but I was on set every day.
我只要做动作 不过我每天也都在拍摄现场
Where'd you shoot? South Africa for nine months.
你在哪里拍摄的 南非 拍了九个月
That's cool. They fly you first class, right?
太酷了 你是坐头等舱去的南非 是吗
They flew me.
我确实是坐飞机过去的
Can you do the voice?
你能模仿匹诺曹的声音吗
They're gonna have a child do it.
他们会让一个小孩来配音
Oh. So, what-- like, is anyone gonna know that it's you?
那会有人知道这是你演的吗
Yeah, I mean, I'll be in the credits.
当然 演职员表里有我的名字
I-- I think I'll be in the credits.
我觉得我应该会在演职员表里吧
Hi. I'm Zach Burrows.
你好 我是扎克·布罗斯
Hi. Yeah, that's my girl.
随便了 但这是我的女人
What?
什么
Yeah, that's my girl.
没错 这是我的女人
I don't think the young lady wants you talking to her.
我并不认为这位女士想要跟你聊天
What the fuck, Barry? No, no, I got this.
你搞什么 巴里 你别说话 我能搞定的
Hey, listen, One Direction,
听着 小白脸
I don't think the young lady wants you talking to her,
我并不觉得这位女士想要跟你闲聊
so maybe you should just get the fuck outta here, man.
所以你♥他♥妈♥最好还是赶紧滚
Are you fucking kidding me? I--
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗 我
What?
怎么了
Sally!
萨莉
Hi. I'm Zach Burrows.
你好 我是扎克·布罗斯
Yes, I sent you my link.
我知道 咱们加个好友吧
Sally. Sally. Hey.
萨莉 萨莉 等等
What the fuck was that? What? Nothing.
你刚刚在搞什么 怎么了 没什么呀
I just didn't like the way you were talking to that guy.
我就是不喜欢你和那个家伙聊天的样子
You didn't like the way I was talking to him?
你不喜欢我跟他聊天的方式吗
Who asked you, Barry?
你算老几 巴里
Oh, well... I-- I'm sorry,
我 我很抱歉
but, I mean, we slept with each other and--
但毕竟 我们睡过了
Oh, my God. Yeah, we slept together one time.
天哪 我们是睡了 但也就一次好吗
Oh, what, that makes me your girl now?
怎么 就一次我就成了你的女人了吗
Well, yeah, kinda. Do not fucking tell me what I am.
算是吧 别他妈的跟我说我是谁
God, I am so...fucking sick of people telling me what I am.
天哪 我真是受够了人们对我的身份指手画脚
Do you-- do you have any idea what that feels like?
你知道那是什么感觉吗
Do you? No. No, I don't.
你知道吗 不 我不知道
Well, it makes me feel like I'm not even a person,
那会让我觉得我甚至都算不上是一个人
and I am a person, Barry. I know you are.
但我确实是个活生生的人 巴里 我知道啊
I know you're a person. I'm sorry.
我知道你是个活生生的人 对不起
I don't know if you thought you could like buy me with that laptop,
你是觉得送我一台笔记本就可以买♥♥下我了吗
but that was a weird-ass Tony Soprano move.
真当自己是黑帮老大了是吧
And what the fuck are you wearing?
还有 你♥他♥妈♥穿的这是什么
Barry, can you please control your friends?
巴里 你能管一下你的朋友吗
Fuck.
操
Guys, chill out.
各位 冷静点
Fuck yeah!
爽
Come on, baby, fuck me!
来呀 你♥他♥妈♥的
They're scaring Zach Burrows.
他们吓到扎克·布罗斯了
Barry, get them out of here right now, right now.
巴里 赶紧让他们离开这 现在就走
Like that? Guys! Fellas. Guys.
喜欢吗 二位 放我一马
Zach!
扎克
Oh, my God!
我的天
What a fucking baby. Pussy.
这家伙真是个弱鸡 怂逼
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Hey, guys.
兄弟们
Get the fuck off of each other. Hey, guys, guys, guys, listen!
别打了 二位 听着
Natalie wants you guys to leave!
娜塔莉想让你们离开
I'm cool if you guys stay, but she wants you guys to leave.
你们在这我无所谓 但她想让你们离开
Oh. Okay.
好的
Guys.
各位
Asshole!
混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表