剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
Can we reset, maybe?
咱们能重新开始吗
I just feel like you've got some toxic masculinity issues you need to work out
我只是觉得你得处理一下你的大男子主义
and until then we just shouldn't interact so much or--
在你处理好之前 我们不该有过多交流
like, at all, you know?
别交流最好 你知道吧
My gut says we're missing something,
但我的直觉告诉我 我们错过了什么东西
and we're not done with the acting class.
表演班这边还得继续查下去
Come on, Moss.
拜托 莫斯
Why're you holding onto this?
你干嘛抓着不放呢
The siren returns.
海妖回来了
We're going right into it, okay!
咱们直接进入正题了吗 好的
Yeah! Okay!
是啊 好的
What's this Bolivian fellow's name?
这个玻利维亚伙计叫什么名字
Cristobal Sifuentes.
克里斯托巴·西弗恩蒂斯
Take his stash house.
拿下他的藏♥毒♥屋
Then when he comes up here to LA to deal with that, you kill him.
等他到洛杉矶来处理这事的时候 你就直接把他杀了
He's a marine named Taylor.
有个叫泰勒的海军陆战队老兵
He knows about the hit. He wants in.
他知道这次暗♥杀♥的事 他想加入
He's probably crazy.
他大概是个疯子
You and wacko do the hit...
你和那疯子一起干这票
and then afterwards, you take him out.
等一切搞定 你就把他干掉
take him out?
把他干掉
Check it out. Dude, this is mega.
来看看 兄弟 发大财了
We've hit the freakin' jackpot.
中头奖了
We're a team, brother.
咱们是一个团队 兄弟
Fuches, Taylor.
福克斯 这是泰勒
Taylor, Fuches.
泰勒 这是福克斯
Hey, man.
你好啊
So, this is where the Bolivians are gonna land?
所以这里就是玻利维亚人的降落地点吗
According to Paco, yeah.
帕科是这么说的
You know what?
你猜怎么
I honestly think we should knock that shit out in midair.
我真觉得咱们应该在半空中就把飞机炸了
I know this guy in Tijuana
我在蒂华纳认识一个人
who can get us some FIM-92 Stingers.
他可以给我们搞到一些"毒刺"防空导弹
Fucking boom.
直接送他们上西天
We'll be celebrating with cervezas
都不用等那飞机落地
before that shit even hits the ground.
咱们就可以开始喝酒庆祝了
Sweet. Yeah.
这样是挺好
brute force is a total valid tactic,
直接用蛮力确实可以
but I think in this case,
但我觉得这次行动
maybe going surgical is the better way to go.
可能更适合用精细手段暗♥杀♥
You know, put me up with a rifle on top of the hill there,
我拿把步♥枪♥蹲守在那边的山头上
and they'll land someplace here,
他们会在这里的某处降落
and I'll shoot the Bolivian leader
然后等他们下飞机的时候
when he gets off the, the plane.
我就开枪毙了那个玻利维亚头子
But keep the suggestions coming, man. All good stuff.
但你有好的想法可以继续提 你的意见都很不错
I think, Taylor's gonna be clutch with this.
泰勒可能不太会愿意放弃这个计划
He wants to shoot the plane out of midair and then drink beers.
他想在半空把飞机打下来 然后喝啤酒
Well, I mean, you can teach discretion,
谨慎这玩意可以慢慢教他
but, I mean, frankly, what he needs, Fuches,
但说实话 福克斯 他需要的是
is someone like you to...
是一个像你这样的人来...
Or if we had a few more dudes,
或者咱们多找几个弟兄
we could just bum-rush these motherfuckers.
直接把这些混账轰走
to mold him.
来塑造他
Don't try and Parent Trap me, dickhead.
少用《天生一对》里面那招对付我
You think you can stick me with this donkey
你想让我被这只蠢驴缠住
and then go be Hugh Grant? No!
然后自己去做休·格兰特吗 门都没有
You should've killed him at the stash house like you were supposed to.
你当时就该在藏♥毒♥屋把他杀了
This would be a sweet place for a hot tub.
在这放个按♥摩♥浴缸肯定很不错
Fly in some chicks...
找几个姑娘来
fuck 'em.
操操她们
I can't-- I can't--I can't watch this.
这 我真是没眼看
I'll be in the car.
我在车里等你
You--You need to kill this guy before he gets you killed.
你得在被他害死之前 先把他杀了
And this--this would be a terrible place for a hot tub!
还有 这地方完全不适合放按♥摩♥浴缸好吗
A fucking...
去他妈的
hot tub!
按♥摩♥浴缸
Did Fuches just say hot tub?
福克斯刚刚是不是说了按♥摩♥浴缸
Watch your step here.
注意脚下
That's a big one.
这里还挺大
Hey, you know, if we knock down that wall,
如果咱们把那面墙打通
it would really open the place up.
整个地方就会宽敞很多
You know, clean up the blood, maybe add some French doors,
把血迹清理一下 再添置些双扇玻璃门
Maybe a ping-pong table right there. You know?
或许还能在那放张乒乓球桌
I'm just riffing.
我就说说而已
Now Cristobal will come here to US.
现在克里斯托巴会亲自来美国
"You took my fucking stash house!"
"你♥他♥妈♥抢了我的藏♥毒♥屋"
"I'm going to slit your fucking throats."
"我他妈要割了你喉咙"
And we will be waiting for him.
咱们就守株待兔
Yes, because they are short, right. Right.
没错 因为他们都是矮子 没错
Goran, this is great physical comedy of you.
戈兰 你这出动作喜剧真是妙极了
It costs, it costs. Oh, it's good, though.
有代价 有代价 但还是很不错
What?
怎么了
I have prezentatsiya for you.
我有事要告诉你
Okay, I take photos.
好吧 我拍了照片
All time, Barry no doing hit. No, no.
巴里一直没有进行暗♥杀♥
Barry buy fancy new clothes.
巴里买♥♥了新衣服
Barry have sex with nun.
巴里和修女做♥爱♥
Barry buying laptop computer.
巴里去买♥♥笔记本电脑
No hit.
但没行动
You're so creepy, man.
你好变♥态♥ 兄弟
You're just so fucking creepy.
你太他妈变♥态♥了
You were following Barry?
你跟踪了巴里吗
Who tell you to do this?
谁让你这么做的
Whole point is that Barry
我们找他干活 就是因为
have no connection to our family.
巴里和我们家族没有任何联♥系♥
You follow him around and be personal photographer?
你却四处跟踪偷♥拍♥他
That's connection! Why would you do this?
这不就有联♥系♥了吗 你干嘛这么做
He kill my brother.
他杀了我兄弟
Okay, you need to let that go. Okay? Oh my God.
好了 你得放下这事 好吗 天哪
No one cares. It's so boring.
谁在乎啊 真烦人
Every day with "kill my brother."
每天都在念叨"他杀了我兄弟"
Look! Barry got us stash house!
看 巴里帮我们拿下了藏♥毒♥屋
Beautiful, super awesome, sexy stash house!
这个美丽气派性感的藏♥毒♥屋
It's so nice. He does great work!
超棒的 他出色地完成了任务
Let me kill him. Are you deaf?
你就让我杀了他吧 你聋了吗
Leave him alone.
别碰他
Boss Look. Here, finally,
老大 你看 终于
is job that is tailor-made for you.
有一份为你量身定制的工作了
Chop, chop, chop. Blood and guts.
切切切 大卸八块
You can wear your apron
你可以系上你的围裙
and your fucking creepy hockey mask.
再戴上你那超诡异的冰球面具
But no Barry.
但你别碰巴里
Okay.
好吧
I leave Barry alone.
那我就不动巴里了
Hi.
你醒啦
What time is it?
现在几点
I have 8:10.
八点十分
I gotta go to work.
我得去上班了
Not on an empty stomach.
总不能饿着肚子去上班吧
You know, it's our one-week anniversary.
今天是我们的一周纪念日
Don't you think I would have forgotten that.
你别以为我会忘记
Okay.
好吧
Gene, this has been really wonderful,
吉恩 跟你在一起的时光真的很美妙
and--Wait.
但是 等等
This has gotta end, honey.
咱们得到此为止了 亲爱的
Because I've ju--I mean, I've let it go too far.
因为我 我已经太过放纵自己了
I'm still investigating your class.
我还在调查你班上的人
This is just--this is just way beyond over the line.
我这么做 已经严重越过底线了
Whose line? My line.
谁的底线 我的底线
Your line. Every line.
你的底线 所有的底线
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表