剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
and not talk like this, for Christ's sake!
而不是大声喊台词 天杀的
All right. Cool.
好吧 行
So, quieter?
所以你要我小点声说是吗
Or not. Or...
还是什么...
This is not a volume issue.
这不是音量的问题
This is an issue
现在的问题是
of that you have decided how to do the scene even before it started.
你在开演前就已经决定好你要怎么演了
You are not listening to your acting partner.
你没有听你的搭档是怎么说话的
Thank you. Stay outta this.
多谢理解 你别插嘴
I--I feel like I am listening,
我觉得我在听她说啊
'cause that's why I know when to say my lines.
这样我才知道什么时候该说我自己的台词
Yeah. Oh no, that's called "waiting."
是啊 不不 这叫"等待"
Okay. You're waiting. You're not listening.
好吧 你在等她说完 但你没听她说话
Right. You have to listen to the attitude,
好吧 你得去听她的态度
to the tone, to the way that it's being said to you.
她的语气 她把台词传达给你的方式
Wow. I keep forgetting how strong you are.
哇 我老是忘了你有多壮
All right, you know what? Both of you face each other right now.
好了 你们俩面对面站好
We're gonna do repetition exercises.
咱们来做一些重复练习
You're gonna say something to Sally,
你对萨莉说一些话
she's gonna repeat it back to you,
然后她重复一遍给你听
you're gonna say it back to her.
你再重复给她听
Now, the words will stay the same,
词不变
but you... will change.
但你是要改变的
All right, go.
好了 开始吧
What do I--I don't know what to say.
我该说什么 我不知道该说什么
Do II'm sorry. Okay
我该... 抱歉 行
I guess I don't understand. All right. Listen.
我不太明白 好 听着
Just listen and focus. Okay.
听好了 专注 好的
Something simple.
说些简单的话
Just tell her you love her.
你就告诉她你爱她
I love you.
我爱你
I love you?
我爱你
I love you Okay. Stop. All right.
我爱你 好了 停
You're saying it like you mean it.
你用很认真的语气说出了这句话
She's saying it like... "Get the hell outta here."
而她却仿佛在说"滚出去"
You have to listen to the way she's talking to you with her soul.
你得去听她用灵魂对你说话的方式
Go.
开始
I love you.
我爱你
"I love you"?
"我爱你"
I love you?
我爱你
All right, now, adapt.
好了 现在去适应她
Adjust. Look at her.
改变你的语气 看着她
All right?
好吗
It's hopeless, Barry. Give it the fuck up.
没希望了 巴里 你放弃吧
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Well, look who's a good listener.
看看这多会听
You stuck your tail between your legs,
你夹着尾巴
and you slunk off like a beaten man.
灰溜溜地离开了
That's listening. Bring it in. Bring it in.
这就叫倾听 把它带入戏里 来抱一个
All right. Thank you. Thank you.
好了 谢谢你 也谢谢你
Let's take a hard five.
咱们休息五分钟
You have three new voice messages.
您有三条新留言
Barry, Taylor.
巴里 是我 泰勒
Let me know when you want to kill those Bolivians.
你准备杀玻利维亚人的时候告诉我一声
My schedule is pretty freed up.
我最近挺空的
I canceled most of my appointments.
我把大部分预约都取消了
Fuck.
操
Barry, Fuches. Have you killed Taylor yet?
巴里 我是福克斯 你把泰勒杀掉没
If you don't have the stones to do it,
如果你没胆杀他
you better tell him to keep his fucking mouth shut
你最好让他乖乖闭嘴
or you'll stick a bayonet up his ass!
否则你就砍死他
Oh, Jesus.
天哪
Hey, Barry, it's Taylor.
巴里 是我 泰勒
Forgot to tell you I put a deposit down on a hot tub.
忘了告诉你 我已经付了按♥摩♥浴缸的订金
I figured we could split it 50-50...
我觉得咱们可以五五开
What? so you owe me 1700 bucks.
什么 所以你欠我1700美元
Fuck! Also, you killed Fuches yet?
操 还有 你杀掉福克斯没
All right, that's it!
行了 到此为止了
Put a fucking bayonet in your ass, man.
我就他妈砍死你
Hello.
喂
Hey, Taylor. It's Barry, man.
泰勒 是我 巴里
Listen, dude, you...
听着 兄弟 你...
You've been pretty amazing.
你真的超棒
Really, really great,
你真的真的很棒
just an incredible energy, and I felt like we had, like,
你很有活力 而且我觉得
an amazing chemistry at the stash house, you know?
咱俩在藏♥毒♥屋也很有默契
But this--this plane thing is kind of like a different vibe.
但飞机这事跟藏♥毒♥屋不一样
And you know, I'm still trying to figure it all out,
我也还在想办法
but it seems to me, that maybe,
但我觉得 也许
low-profile is the best way to go with this one,
这件事最好低调处理
so I--I think I'm gonna do this job solo.
所以我觉得这票我一个人干就行
Okay. It is no way an indictment of your ideas,
好吧 这不是说你的想法不好
by the way, like that amazing bum-rush pitch,
我很喜欢你直接猛攻的想法
which was so inspired, dude.
这个想法真的很不错
Really, really inspired.
非常非常不错
You haven't told anybody about this, have you?
你没把这事告诉别人吧
Nope. I don't know why I just asked you that.
没有 我也不知道我♥干♥嘛问你这个
Big, professional dude like you.
毕竟你是专业人士
So, yeah, I'm gonna do it by myself,
那就这么定了 我一个人去
and you're not coming,
你别来
and it's gonna be--it's gonna be a thing...
这件事... 这件事会由...
that I do by myself.
我独自完成
If you make one more move Uh huh.
你要是敢再动一下 行吧
So, like, are we allowed to park in that outer lot? That one's over--
所以我们能把车停在外面的停车场吗 就那个...
I've been parking over there and I--
我之前一直把车停在那儿的
I'm not sure if we're supposed to be doing that or not.
我不知道我们能不能这么做
There's no sign or anything.
也没个标牌什么的
Well...
谁知道...
Hallelujah.
哈利路亚
She saw the light.
她看见了光
How about that?
不错啊
Come in.
进来
Okay. I have an idea,
好的 我有个想法
and it might just be brilliant.
这个想法可能绝妙无比
I'm listening.
我洗耳恭听
Okay, you know how my scene isn't working?
好 你也知道我的戏演不出感觉对吧
I just took it away from Natalie and gave it to you.
我才把娜塔莉的角色给了你
What else could you possibly want?
你还想怎么样
Debra Messing says that you should only play parts that scare you.
黛博拉·梅辛说过 人应该只演让自己害怕的角色
I've played Lady M. I need something more.
我已经演过了麦克白夫人 我需要更多
I need something that I can, you know...
我需要演一个能让我...
sink my teeth into.
全力以赴的角色
Yeah? Well, I am so sorry
是吗 那可真抱歉
that Shakespeare's women are not juicy enough for you.
莎士比亚笔下的女性角色对你来说还不够有挑战性
Who are you dying to play?
到底是哪个角色让你这么想演
"To-morrow, and to-morrow... and to-morrow."
"明天 明天 再一个明天"
Are you serious?
你认真的吗
Yes! I am. Not Lady Macbeth.
没错 不演麦克白夫人
Macbeth himself. Act five, scene five.
我要演麦克白本尊 第五幕 第五场
The whole enchilada?
那一整段吗
Mother of God.
圣母玛利亚啊
Do you know how many greats have died on that hill?
你知道有多少厉害的演员栽在了那里吗
Orson Welles for one. Oh, for God's sake!
奥逊·威尔斯就是其中之一 天哪
Lord Richard Harris. The great Bert Lahr.
理查德·哈里斯勋爵 老戏骨伯特·拉尔
Sally, this is reckless.
萨莉 你这么做太鲁莽了
Look, I just--I--I need to do something drastic.
但我需要作出一些大胆的尝试
Why?
为什么
Mike Hallman dropped me as a client.
迈克·霍曼放弃我这个客户了
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表