剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
Yeah! No! Fuck it! I'm out!
你♥他♥妈♥想得倒美 老子不干了
So you're going back to Ohio,
所以你回你的俄亥俄州
and I'm staying here, and that's it!
我待在这 就这样
Fuck you!
去你大爷的
"refer to me as..."
"称呼我为"
"Dr. Audrina Borowitz."
"奥德丽娜·波洛维茨医生"
"From now on when you refer to me,"
"从现在开始 如果你要叫我"
"you'll refer to me as Dr. Audrina Borowitz."
"你要称呼我为奥德丽娜·波洛维茨医生"
Sally? Yes.
萨莉 是我
Question.
我要问一下
Who made your appointment?
是谁帮你预约的试镜
My agent. And who's your agent?
我的经纪人 谁是你的经纪人
Mike Hallman. I wrote it down on the sign-in sheet.
迈克·霍曼 我在签到表上写了
Yeah. That's sort of the problem.
对 问题就出在这儿
We didn't have you on the list,
试镜名单上没有你的名字
so we called Mike to straighten it out,
所以我们打电♥话♥给迈克问了一下
and he said he doesn't represent you.
他说他并不是你的经纪人
Oh. Yeah.
是吗 没错
I-- Oh. Okay, I--
我 好吧 我
Oop. Oh, sorry about that.
该死 真抱歉
It's okay. Sorry about that.
没关系 非常抱歉
Oh, no worries. Thank you so much.
没事 非常感谢
Thank you. You're you're welcome. Okay.
谢谢你 不用谢
Have a good day.
祝你今天愉快
Break a leg.
祝你好运
Alana? Yes.
阿♥拉♥娜 在
When did I know?
我什么时候知道的吗
I remember exactly.
我记得非常清楚
Barry and I had just started dating,
那时候我跟巴里刚刚开始约会
and he bought me this laptop,
他给我买♥♥了一台笔记本
because my screen was broken.
因为我的那台屏幕坏了
And I just thought,
然后当时我就在想
Now here is a guy who knows exactly what he wants
这个男人清楚地知道自己想要什么
and is not afraid to go after it.
并且他能勇敢地去追求
And that was it.
就是这样
Hey, buddy. Hey, bud.
老兄 你好啊
Can I get one of those with cheese?
能给我一份加了芝士的吗
Absolutely, Jon Hamm.
当然可以了 乔·哈姆
Oh, you're the best.
你最好了
Whoa! What is this?
哇 这是什么
What is that, beryllium?
这是什么做的 铍吗
It's gold. Solid gold.
是金的 纯金
I'm really proud of you. Thanks.
真行啊你 谢谢
Can I take a shit in your house?
我可以在你家上个大号♥吗
We have five guest rooms. Take your pick.
我们有五间客房♥ 随便挑吧
So I was screaming at this guy, and then I was like
然后我就冲着他尖叫 但我又一想
"He could be an agent. I don't know."
"他可能是个经纪人呢 我也不清楚"
Barry's here!
巴里来了
Look at your outfit.
看看你这一身
Yeah. I-- I went to J. Crew,
是啊 我去逛了服装店
and this was on the mannequin.
这身衣服就穿在模特身上
Did you see Zach Burrows is here?
你看到了吗 扎克·布罗斯也来了
Do you see him? Don't look at him. Okay.
你看见他了吗 别盯着他看 好的
Look at him, but don't look at him.
你可以看他一眼 但别盯着他
I'm sort of marinating in my craft.
我主要是在打磨自己的演技
Taking a little time for that.
花了一些时间在这上面
How do-- how do you guys know each other again?
你们是怎么认识的
He's just like an old friend.
他算是我的一个老朋友
We're, like, in this secret group together.
我们同在一个秘密小组里
It's like a special anonymous group for people with problems.
就是那种为了帮助有问题的人的匿名小组
What, you're so crazy.
哎呀 你真是太客气了
I said no gifts, but you brought a--
我都说了别带礼物 你怎么还是买♥♥
I'm gonna go talk to Sasha.
我去找一下萨莎
Hi.
你好啊
How's it going? How did it go?
怎么样 进展得怎么样
Great. Yeah, it all went so great.
很好 进展得很顺利
When do you find out if you got it?
那什么时候能知道结果
what's with the laptop?
你拿着笔记本电脑干嘛
This is for you.
这是送给你的
Yours was cracked,
你的屏幕不是碎了吗
so I-- I bought you a new one.
所以我给你新买♥♥了一台
That's like... three months of my rent.
这台电脑都能抵我三个月的房♥租了
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
Do you-- do you want a drink?
你想喝一杯吗
Oh, I-- yeah, well I already have a drink, so...
我已经在喝了 所以
Yeah. All right. Cool.
好吧 没事
I just-- I haven't said hi to Natalie, so...
我还没跟娜塔莉打过招呼呢 那我先
So, I guess I have technically have had my first audition
我想我确实有过第一次试镜
but it was just, like, in North Hollywood...
但那次是在北好莱坞
in this guy's apartment and he was like, "Dance"
在那个家伙的公♥寓♥里 然后他说 "跳个舞"
And so I was like, "What is this gonna be on?"
我就问 "这个要在哪儿播出"
And he said, "The Internet".
他说 "网上"
Can I get a Glenlivet, two fingers?
可以给我来杯格伦利物威士忌吗
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, buddy.
你好啊 老兄
Quite a little shindig you got going here, huh?
你这派对还挺热闹哈
What, are you a bike messenger?
你怎么穿得像个邮递员
Interview with Gene Cousineau at Stella Luna restaurant,
在星月餐厅与吉恩·库西诺见面
Detective Janice Moss serial num...
珍妮丝·莫斯警探 编号♥是
Oh, Jesus.
老天爷啊
Mr. Cousineau, you said coffee.
你不是说喝咖啡吗 库西诺先生
Yes.
是的呀
And they do a wonderful espresso here.
这家餐厅的意式浓缩十分香醇
I recommend it black with just a dollop of gelato.
我推荐你喝意式雪顶黑咖啡
Please.
请
So, your valuable piece of information.
那么 你说的重要信息是什么
Wow. Straight to the meat.
哇 直奔主题呢
I like it. Okay.
我喜欢 好吧
So, I brought you here to let you know
我之所以把你约到这 是想让你知道
that Ryan Madison was not in fact, his real name.
事实上 瑞恩·麦迪逊这个名字并不是他的真名
His real name...
他的真名
was... Richard Krempf.
是 理查德·科伦普夫
Would you prefer the red or the white?
你更喜欢红葡萄酒还是白葡萄酒
What the fuck are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥来这儿干嘛
You know,
你知道吗
you really let me have it today.
你今天可真是好好教训了我一顿啊
and I thought, "Well, Barry seems upset about something."
我就想 "巴里似乎在烦恼什么事情"
I got worried, and I followed you here.
我有点担心 所以就跟过来了
Oh, that's good. That's really good.
真好吃 这真的很好吃
And you know what? You didn't notice,
你知道吗 你竟然没发现我
which surprised me, 'cause I thought, well,
这点真让我吃惊 因为我以为
"Barry would notice, I mean, if someone's following him."
"如果有人在跟踪他 巴里会察觉的”
"That's kind of his job."
"这可是他的工作啊”
Fuches, you gotta fucking leave.
福克斯 你得离开这儿
Please.
求你了
Thing that hurts is you lied to me.
你对我撒谎真是伤了我的心了
We're friends. You can be honest.
我们是朋友 你可以告诉我实情的
You're still going to that class, yes?
你还在上那个表演课 是吗
Yes. Yes, I am. Yes.
是的 对 没错
That's great.
很好
I want you to have that,
你继续上课没问题
but I just don't want you to screw up our thing too.
但我不想让你搞砸我们的事情
I mean, you said you could do both things, right?
你说过你可以兼顾两边的 不是吗
Yeah. Here.
是的 拿着
Put this in your car.
放进你车里
Okay. I can see I'm making you nervous.
好了 我知道我让你紧张了
Don't worry.
不用担心
I'm not gonna tell all these people who you really are.
我不会告诉这些人你的真实身份的
You know, that would ruin everything.
那样会毁掉一切的
Wouldn't it? Am I right?
是不是 我说得对吗
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表