剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
Zach!
扎克
Look at your little hands.
看你这小手啊
You are so little.
你真的好小只哦
I could rock you like a baby.
我可以把你当成小宝贝来随便蹂躏
I would like you to rock me like a baby.
我也愿意让你用力蹂躏我
I could drop-kick you in the middle of the restaurant,
我可以在餐厅中♥央♥把你一脚踢飞
and everybody would applaud,
每个人都会拍手叫好
then I would beat the fuck outta you.
然后我就会把你揍个半死
And I would let you do it.
你愿打 我愿挨
So... What?
所以 怎么了
The chicken? It's all right.
鸡怎么样 就那样吧
You would not die for that chicken?
你难道不觉得它美味死了吗
That was not the greatest chicken?
这难道不是你吃过的最美味的鸡肉吗
I'm crushed.
我很受伤
Oh, my God. How did you do that?
天哪 你怎么做到的
I can show you. It's a teachable skill.
我可以教你 这是可以学的
How about next Tuesdaty?
下周二怎么样
Oh, shit. I gotta go.
该死 我得走了
But can I see you again?
我可以再见到你吗
I'm- I'm-- No!
我 我 不行
I'm investigating the murder of one of your students.
我正在调查关于你学生的谋杀案
This cannot be a thing. I understand.
我俩之间没可能 我理解
But admit it, you had a good time.
但是你得承认 你今天很开心
Okay, I actually did.
没错 我是很开心
And I needed it, and I thank you.
这也是我需要的 谢谢你
Oh, Janice. What?
珍妮丝 怎么了
Well, you're the detective, and I got the confession,
你才是警探 但得到供词的人却是我
m'lady.
我尊敬的女士
Think about it until next Tuesday.
考虑一下吧 下周二之前给我答复
I gotta go!
我真得走了
Okay. But just try it on for a week.
好吧 就试一个星期嘛
See how it feels. Bye.
体会一下是什么感觉 再见
Bye.
再见
I want to go to Disneyland. Okay.
我要去迪士尼 嗯
How far from here? It's like an hour maybe.
从这里过去得要多久 可能得一个小时吧
Kilometers, please. Why does that matter?
多少公里呢 拜托 这很重要吗
In kilometer, I don't know Hey. We get it open?
不知道多少公里我怎么知道 解锁了吗
What I did was, in order to decrypt password--
为了破译密♥码♥
Did we fucking get it open or not?
你♥他♥妈♥到底解没解开
I did. Then play it.
解开了 那就播放啊
Now fast-forward.
快进
Okay. No, no. Okay, one back.
可以 过了过了 就这里 再退一点
Right there. Right there. Right there.
就是这儿 就是这儿 就是这儿
Take it! Take the shot!
开啊 开枪
Now, now, now, now!
快点 快快快
Okay, pause it right there.
好 在这暂停
Now zoom in.
放大
Shit. You can't see his face.
该死 看不清他的脸
No.
确实
But if this guy was someone you knew...
但如果你认识这个人
you'd recognize him.
你就能认出来他是谁
All right, so we'll get some more beer,
好了 我们再去喝点啤酒吧
and then we'll meet you in the Dodger Stadium parking lot
然后在道奇体育馆停车场碰头
in, say, 10? That sounds great.
十点怎么样 可以
Cool. Wait, you guys need some money?
好 等一下 你们要拿点钱去吗
No, dude, I got it.
不用了 兄弟 我有
You sure? Yeah, let's hit it.
你确定吗 对 那咱们走吧
All right. Shotgun.
那好吧 我坐副驾驶
I'm gonna ride with Barry.
我坐巴里的车
He's got a sweet fucking ride anyway.
反正这家伙的车挺好 不蹭白不蹭
Oh, good. Barry. Barry.
好吧 巴里 巴里
You forgot your laptop.
你忘拿你的笔记本了
And, I don't know if anyone said anything,
我不知道其他人的看法
but I love your outfit.
但我挺喜欢你这身打扮的
What?
怎么了
Auto parts?
卖♥♥汽车零件是吧
You're driving this car, you got those sick new threads,
你开豪车 穿名牌新衣服
and fat fucking wad of hundreds from auto parts?
出手那么阔绰 就只靠卖♥♥汽车零件吗
It's a very well-managed company.
那家公♥司♥效益很好
Whatever this is...
不管这是什么
I want in.
我要加入
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表