剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
except for being in a fucking acting class,
除了你还在上那该死的表演课
and because of that, Ramón had to save your ass.
并且因为这个 拉蒙得出马救你一命
Say, "Gracias, Ramón."
快说"谢谢 拉蒙"
Look, we're back on track.
我们已经回到了正轨
We're good to go! Right?
咱们随时可以出发 不是吗
There's a Marine named Taylor,
有个叫泰勒的海军陆战队老兵
he knows about the hit. He wants in,
他知道这次暗♥杀♥的事 他想加入
he's probably crazy.
他大概是个疯子
Fuck!
操
God damn it! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
天杀的 操 操 操
You fucking moron!
你这个该死的傻♥逼♥
Shit. Shit.
靠 靠
I've given this some thought, and...
我想了想这事 我觉得...
this isn't that bad.
这也没那么糟
Don't get me wrong,
你别误会
you're still a fucking idiot. You could've really fucked us,
你依旧是个傻♥逼♥ 咱俩可能会被你坑死
but, fortunately for you,
不过算你走运
I thrive in parameters.
老子懂得随机应变
So, you and wacko do the hit.
所以 你和那疯子一起干这票
We do?
真的吗
Yeah, and then afterwards, you take him out.
是的 等一切搞定 你就把他干掉
Take him out?
把他干掉
He's a Marine.
他可是海军陆战队的
I don't fucking care who he is.
我他妈才不在乎他是谁
He knows too much. He has to go.
他知道的太多了 他必须死
So, what, we just take out whoever threatens us?
怎么 所有威胁到我们的人都要死吗
That's...
你这是...
toxic masculinity.
大男子主义
What the fuck is that?
这又是啥
It-- it doesn't matter.
这不重要
It-- it's-- it's not what we do. Ok?
但咱们不是干这个的 好吗
We take out bad dudes.
我们只杀坏人
You made him a bad dude.
是你让他变成了坏人
No, no, no, no, no. No, he' a Marine.
不不不 他是海军陆战队的
Once we start fucking killing Marines,
一旦我们开始杀海军陆战队的人
where does it stop?
那就没完没了了
No fucking way!
门都没有
No, no, he's a Marine! That's nuts!
不 他是海军陆战队队员 你疯了吧
All right. He's a Marine, you're a Marine.
好了 他是海军陆战队的 你也是海军陆战队的
Who fucking cares!
谁他妈在乎啊
You remember your training, do you?
你还记得你受过的训练吗 记得吗
You take out who you're told, when you're told.
无论何时 无论何人 你接到命令 那就杀
You leave arbitration to the fucking pearly gates!
你把仲裁的事留给那该死的天国之门吧
Barry, this guy could get us busted or killed.
巴里 这家伙可能会让我们被抓或被杀
He could get all your little actor friends killed.
你的那些演员朋友也可能会因他而死
Taylor has to die!
泰勒必须死
And you know that.
你心知肚明
Oh Jesus.
天哪
Look.
听着
You know he has to die, right?
你知道他必须死 不是吗
Or has that acting class erased all your common sense, huh?
还是说那个表演班已经让你连常识都没了
Barry?
巴里
Look at me.
看着我
You know Taylor has to die, right?
你知道泰勒必须死 对吧
Good.
很好
So, do that, you kill all the guys in the stash house.
所以 你直接把藏♥毒♥屋里所有人都杀了就行
It seems pretty simple to me.
我觉得很简单嘛
You know, sometimes,
你要知道 有时候
you just have to shut up...
你就得乖乖闭嘴
do your fucking job.
完成任务
"Out, damned spot! Out, I say!"
"去 这该死的血迹 去吧"
"One: two: why, then, 'tis time to do't."
"一点 两点 啊 那么现在可以动手了"
"Do you mark that?"
"你听见没有"
"What, will these hands ne'er be clean?"
"什么 这两只手再也不会干净了吗"
"No more o' that, O Lord, no more o' that."
"算了 我的爷 算了"
"Go to, go to. You... have known what you should not."
"说下去 说下去 你已经知道你所不应该知道的事"
"She has spoke what she should not, I am sure of that"
"我想她已说了她所不应该说的话"
"heaven knows what she has known."
"天知道她心里有些什么秘密"
"Here's the smell of the blood still:"
"这儿还是有一股血腥气"
"All the perfumes of Arabia could not sweeten this little hand."
"所有阿♥拉♥伯的香料都不能叫这只小手变得香一点"
"Oh. Oh! Oh!"
"啊 啊 啊"
All right. Now,
好了 现在
anybody have a thought about what we just saw?
有谁对我们刚刚看到的表演有想法吗
Sally, you seem to have a thought.
萨莉 你似乎有想法啊
Just one thought really. I...
其实我只有一个想法
It's not working.
这样不行
Because...?
为什么
I'm not really sure.
我不确定
I mean, I feel like the last time we did this scene,
我觉得我们上一次排这出戏的时候
it was really flowing.
一切都如行云流水一般
The last time? Meaning like when you were Lady Macbeth?
上次 你是说你演麦克白夫人的那次吗
Right.
没错
I just feel like when I was doing it,
我就觉得我演的的时候
I sort of, you know, tapped into the emotion of the piece,
我算是 在感情上融入了这部作品
and I feel like when you're doing it,
而当你在演的时候
no offense, you're just kind of saying words.
无意冒犯 我觉得你就是在干巴巴地读台词
Okay, that is actually very offensive.
好吧 其实你这话非常冒犯
I'm just trying to be constructive.
我只是想提出一些建设性的意见
Well, that's really not constructive at all.
你这些话一点都没有建设性
It's actually the opposite of constructive.
这些话简直就是建设性的对立面
It's un-structive to me.
我看就是一塌糊涂
Okay. All right. Claws in.
好了 都别争了
All right, class, open to anybody.
好了 下面大家来说说
What is this scene about?
这幕戏的主旨是什么
Guilt.
罪恶感
Good start.
头开得很好
Okay, well, that's what the spot is.
血迹代表的就是罪恶感
Like, Lady Macbeth thought that
麦克白夫人认为
she can kill whoever she wanted to kill, to be in charge,
她为了获取权势可以随意杀人
and then just move on,
并且心安理得
but she can't.
但她做不到
You know, like, because once you start killing,
因为一个人一旦开始杀人
you can never just go back.
你就再也回不了头了
That's what the stain is.
这就是血迹代表的意义
She's stained forever.
她永远也洗不干净手上沾的血
I'm not sure that's true.
我可不觉得是这样
No, it is.
不 就是这样
Yeah. Her soul is fucked,
没错 她的灵魂已经堕落了
as well as Macbeth's.
麦克白的灵魂也是
Well, actually, he's more fucked,
其实 麦克白的灵魂要更堕落
don't you think?
你不觉得吗
I mean, she just ordered the murder,
毕竟 她只是下令
but he actually carried that shit out.
但他才是真正动手杀人的那个
Right, but it was her idea, though, you know?
没错 但那毕竟是她的想法
Like, so sh-she...
是她 她...
She made him do it.
是她逼他做的
So, what? So he's off the hook?
那又如何 这样他就能免于罪责了吗
Yeah, I mean, I don't think he's gonna be messed up for life.
是啊 我觉得他的一辈子不会被就这么毁掉
Did you read the end of the play?
你读过这出戏的结尾吗
Whoa, whoa, he's a murderer.
等等 他是个杀人犯好吗
No, he was following orders.
不 他只是在执行命令
Sometimes you just have to shut up and do your job.
有时你就得乖乖闭嘴 完成任务
Yeah, but doesn't Macbeth have free will? Yeah.
但麦克白没有自♥由♥意志吗 是啊
He doesn't have to take Lady Macbeth's orders.
他大可不必听从麦克白夫人的命令
He can stand up for himself and say,
他可以坚持自己的立场 然后说
"No, I'm not gonna do that."
"不 我不干"
Right, that's what I would do. Absolutely.
是啊 换我就会这么做 没错
Yeah, duh, we all would do that. Yeah, of course.
是啊 我们都会那么做 没错
I dis-- I disagree, I guess.
我持相反意见
I feel like Shakespeare whiffed it on this one.
我觉得莎士比亚在这一点上写错了
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表