剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
One, two, three...
一 二 三
Cousineau!
库西诺
Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome.
女士们先生们 欢迎前来
Recently, our dear friend Ryan Madison was taken away from us too soon.
最近 我们的挚友瑞恩·麦迪逊过早地离开了我们
Because of this,
也正因如此
all of the proceeds from tonight's show
今晚演出的所有收入
will go towards the fight against violence.
都将被投入到反暴♥力♥的抗争中
Alapse, poor--
唉 可怜的
Fuck. Fuck. Forgot my line.
他妈的 忘词了
Cous, I'm gonna come back in.
库西 我等会儿再回来
You guys, guys, fucking Barry couldn't be bothered to show up.
各位 天杀的巴里到现在还没出现
I need someone to do his stupid part.
我需要找人来演他那个傻帽角色
Is there any way one of you could help me, please?
你们谁能帮帮我吗 拜托了
We have a saying in Italy:
我们意大利有句俗话说得好
You make-a your bed.
各人自扫门前雪
I have supped...
现在我已经饱尝...
full with horrors.
无数的恐怖
Direness, familiar to my slaughterous thoughts!
我的习惯于杀戮的思想
Cannot...
再也没有...
once...
什么悲惨的事情...
start me.
可以使它惊悚了
The Queen, My Lord,
陛下 王后
is dead.
死了
She should have died hereafter.
她反正要死的
There would have been a time for such a word.
迟早总会有听到这个消息的一天
Tomorrow,
明天
and tomorrow,
再一个明天
creeps in this petty pace from day to day...
一天接着一天地蹑步前进
No one will ever know-- Wait, wait, wait!
没人会知道任何 等等 等等
You're here! Where is everybody?
你来了 其他人呢
And you're not in costume!
你居然没穿戏服
Fuck it!
该死的
I'm supposed to wear a costume?
我该穿戏服吗
We're up.
咱们该上了
Here. Here, put this on, it's something.
来 穿上这个吧 好歹装装样子
Come on, it's places. Now!
快点 准备就位了 就现在
Barry. Barry. Look at me. Look at me.
巴里 巴里 看着我 看着我
Here's what's happening.
情况是这样
Do you see that guy out there on his phone?
你看见那个在玩手♥机♥的男人了吗
That's Daniel Meldman, from Gersh.
那是丹尼尔·梅尔德曼 格什局的人
I invited him, and he came.
我邀请了他 他真的来了
He was Emma Stone's agent
他曾是艾玛·斯通的经纪人
before she got too big for him and fired him.
后来艾玛·斯通变成了巨星 就把他炒了
Look, he's here to see me,
听着 他是来看我的
but if I don't do well, it's over for me.
但如果我表现不好 这事就完了
He'll never sign me, I'll never get him to work for me,
他不会跟我签约 我也没法让他当我的经纪人
and I'll certainly never get to fire him, so...
这样我也永远没机会炒掉他了 所以...
please, please, please,
求求你 帮帮忙 帮帮忙
just give me something to work with.
给我一点发挥的空间就好
Can you do that?
你能做到吗
I'm sorry. What?
不好意思 你说什么
Fuck!
操
Just Whatever. What?
算了 随便吧 怎么了
Well, Puck just took a big dump out there. That guy sucks.
帕克这角色是什么垃圾 这角色烂死了
I have almost forgot the taste of fears.
我简直已经忘记了恐惧的滋味
The time has been, my senses would have cooled.
从前一声晚间的哀叫 可以把我吓出一身冷汗
To hear a night-shriek, and my fell of hair...
听着一段可怕的故事 我的头发...
My Lord, the Queen is dead...
陛下 王后死了
Fuck!
操
My Lord, the Queen is dead.
陛下 王后死了
Hello?
你好
Yes.
是我
What?
什么
Mom!
妈妈
Fuck!
操
Stop, stop, stop.
停下 停下 停下
Stop. Mom!
停下 妈妈
Chris!
克里斯
Fuck!
操
Yes.
是我
When?
什么时候
Hello?
你好
...cannot once start me.
...可以使它惊悚了
My Lord...
陛下
the Queen is dead.
王后死了
She should have died hereafter.
她反正要死的
There would have been a time for such a word.
迟早总会有听到这个消息的一天
Tomorrow...
明天...
and tomorrow,
明天
and tomorrow.
再一个明天
creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
一天接着一天地蹑步前进
to the last syllable of recorded time.
直到最后一秒钟的时间
Atta girl.
不错啊
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools...
我们所有的昨天 不过替傻子们照亮了...
the way to dusty death.
到死亡的土壤中去的路
Out.
熄灭了吧
Out, brief candle.
熄灭了吧 短促的烛光
Life's but a walking shadow...
人生不过是一个行走的影子
a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
一个在舞台上指手划脚的拙劣的伶人 登场片刻
and then is heard no more.
就在无声无息中悄然退下
It is a tale told by an idiot,
它是一个愚人所讲的故事
full of sound and fury...
充满着喧哗和骚动
signifying nothing.
却找不到一点意义
Bravo!
精彩
Barry!
巴里
Bravo!
不错啊
I just saw you go to a place tonight I have never seen before.
你刚刚进入了一种前所未有的境界
I don't know if you can do it again, but it was amaz--
我不知道你能不能再来一次 但那真的很棒
Okay, I see you're still in that place.
好吧 看来你还没从那种状态中走出来
I'm going to leave you to your process.
我就让你自己一个人继续消化吧
You know, I have a few notes.
不过我有些意见要提
They can wait till Monday.
等到周一再说吧
That'll work for me. Really?
我可以 真的吗
Yeah. I'll tell you what. Why don't you...
嗯 这样吧 你不如...
give me a call, and we'll set up a meeting.
给我打个电♥话♥ 咱们约时间见面详谈
All right? I will.
好吗 我会的
Okay.
好的
Thank you! You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
Thank you so much. Thank you for coming. You bet.
十分感谢 感谢前来 没事
God. Oh, my God, Barry.
天哪 天哪 巴里
Daniel Meldman, from Gersh.
丹尼尔·梅尔德曼 格什局的人
He told me to call him.
他让我给他打电♥话♥
He said, he said, he said, "There's a lot to work with there."
他说 他说 他说 "你的表演可圈可点"
Barry, thank you.
巴里 谢谢你
Thank you for doing that for me.
谢谢你为了我那么做
Oh, my God, that was amazing!
天哪 你那演技简直神了
I didn't even have to act!
我都不用花力气演了
You just gave it to me, everything I needed.
你直接把我所需要的一切都给了我
God, you were so...
天哪 你真的好...
generous.
慷慨
That was acting, Barry.
那是真正的演技 巴里
You are a real actor.
你是个真正的演员
I am? Yes!
我是吗 当然了
I mean...
我是说...
whatever you did tonight to get to that place,
不管今晚你做了什么才能达到那种境界
that's your new process, okay?
这就是你的新方法 好吗
All you have to do is do that every time.
你只要每回都这么做就行了
I'm gonna go change.
我去换衣服了
We're all going for drinks.
大家都要去喝酒庆祝
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢你
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表