剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
Oh my God!
天哪
Are we really debating the morality of murder?
我们真的要争辩谋杀是否合乎道德吗
That's what the play is about!
这就是这出戏的核心观点
Macbeth is a murderer!
麦克白是个杀人犯
Yeah, well, I guess then so am I.
是啊 那么我想我也是了
Right?
不是吗
I mean, I've killed people.
我也杀过人
What? I should just go blow my brains out
怎么 我就该举枪自尽
'cause there no hope for me, right?
因为我的人生已经没希望了 是吗
My soul's fucked
我的灵魂已经堕落
because I was ordered to kill someone and I did it?
就因为有人命令我去杀人 而我动了手
You know, it doesn't make me a psycho.
这不代表我是疯子
No, Barry, you're overreacting.
不 巴里 是你反应过度了
We didn't say you were a psycho.
我们没说你是疯子
You all just said that!
你们刚刚就是那个意思
Am I wrong?
我错了吗
Isn't that what you guys are saying?
你们刚刚不就这意思吗
I'm a fucking psycho?
我他妈是个疯子
It's exactly what you fucking said!
你们刚刚就是这意思
It's really easy for you guys to sit here
你们真是坐着说话不腰疼
and weigh in on some shit that you don't know about,
在这里对一些你们完全不了解的事发表意见
but it's, it's fucking lame,
但你们这些话毫无说服力
and-and-- and it's not true.
而且 这也不是真的
Okay, okay. All right,
好了 好了 好了
Barry, take a breath. Take a breath.
巴里 深呼吸 深呼吸
I think that Barry is relating to his experience in the military,
我想巴里是想到了自己在军队的经历
which is completely justifiable.
在部队里杀人完全是情有可原的
And I want to say on behalf of the rest of the class--
我想代表全班人说一句
boy, I'll tell ya,
孩子 我告诉你
thank you for your service.
感谢你为国家做出的奉献
Really.
真的
Thank you, Barry.
谢谢你 巴里
But I think that you will all agree with me that
但我想大家也都会同意
if you kill outside of war...
如果你在战场之外的地方杀人
you're a fucking psycho.
那你就是个彻头彻尾的疯子
I mean, then you're irredeemable.
你就无药可救了
Am I right? Yes, you're right.
我说得对吗 你说得没错
All right, let's take a tight five
好的 咱们休息五分钟
and then come back for group exercises upstairs.
然后回来上楼做组队练习
I would love a coffee.
我想去喝杯咖啡
You have one new voice message.
您有一条新留言
Barry, Taylor.
巴里 我是泰勒
Let's fucking do this thing, man.
咱们动手吧 兄弟
Kill people. Fuck yeah.
杀几个人 干♥他♥妈的
Later.
回聊
I don't know. I feel like an idiot for saying all that.
我不知道 我感觉说那些话的自己好蠢
I mean, I can't believe we forgot that he's in the military.
我真不敢相信我们忘了他当过兵
Yeah.
是啊
I can't even begin to imagine.
我想都不敢想
I know.
我知道
It's terrible. Fine. Guys,
真糟糕 没事的 各位
maybe he was uncomfortable,
也许他确实不舒服
but does that really make it okay for him to scream at us like that?
但就算这样 他就能对着我们大喊大叫了吗
I mean, I was scared.
我当时都被吓到了
I think he owes us all a huge apology.
我觉得他欠我们一个道歉
You know, I did one of those online quizzes
我曾经做过网上的测试
to see if I was living in a bubble or not,
来看看我是不是活在梦幻泡影里
and it turns out I am.
结果测出来 我是的
I know, which I guess could mean that we all are.
我知道 这基本就意味着我们都活在梦幻泡影里
Regardless, that's just not how we treat each other.
不管这些 我们不会用这种态度对待彼此
Am I right?
不是吗
Look, I'm just looking out for the group.
我只是为大家着想
Are you?
是吗
What does that mean?
你这话什么意思
I mean, I don't recall getting an apology from you about Zach.
我可不记得你为扎克的事跟我道过歉
Who's Zach?
谁是扎克
Pinocchio?
演匹诺曹的那个
Jesus Christ, let it go.
天哪 这事你就别纠结了
He invited me to another party, so we left.
他邀请我去另一个派对 所以我们就走了
We're both adults.
我们都是成年人了
I wanted to be an adult with him, Sally.
我想以成年人的身份跟他相处 萨莉
Not you, me.
不是你 是我
Yeah, she was talking about him for fucking weeks.
是啊 她都把那家伙挂在嘴边好几个礼拜了
Yeah. Weeks.
是啊 几个礼拜了
And I feel like if you were really worried about the group,
我觉得如果你真的为集体考虑
you just would've respected that. Right.
你就会把他让出来 没错
Oh my God, are you serious?
天哪 你们认真的吗
What is this, middle school?
这里是哪儿 中学吗
No, Sally, it's not!
不 萨莉 不是的
It's acting class.
这里是表演班
So, how'd it go with the Bigfoot photo?
所以 那张野人照片进展如何了
No takers. The three possibles in the acting class all alibied out.
没人认出来 表演课上的三个嫌疑人都有不在场证明
Good news. All right.
那是好消息啊
Wait, wait. What are you doing?
等等 你在干什么
You just said the three could be alibied out.
你不是说这三个人可以排除嫌疑了吗
But my gut says we're not finished.
但我的直觉告诉我 我们还没完
We're missing something,
我们错过了什么东西
and we're not done with the acting class.
表演班这边还得继续查下去
Moss, you think any of these cupcakes could honestly be a criminal?
莫斯 你真觉得这些小可爱会是罪犯吗
I mean, look at this.
你看看这人
Oh, special skills, yeah.
特殊技能 是啊
Southern accent. Yeah. Jazz and tap.
会学南部口音 嗯 会爵士舞和踢踏舞
Oh, a retail associate at the Gap. Hardcore, hmm?
他是服装店的售货员 这职业真硬核 不是吗
Pictures stay up.
照片不许摘
Oh, come on, Moss.
拜托 莫斯
Why are you holding onto this?
你干嘛抓着不放呢
Hi.
你好
The siren returns.
海妖回来了
We're going right into it?
咱们直接进入正题了吗
Okay. Yeah!
好的 是啊
Okay.
好的
All right, so we'll make entry here.
好的 所以我们从这里进入
And if that's blocked,
如果这里被封锁
we'll move to a secondary entry point,
我们就从第二入口进入
which is right here. Okay?
第二入口在这里 明白了吗
Now, I wanna maintain fire superiority the whole time,
我想全程保持火力优势
and if things go to shit
一旦局面失控
or you're hit, and you're not mobile,
或者你受伤了 无法行动
stay where you're at, and I'll--
你就待在原地 我会
I'll come find you, and I'll get you.
我会去找你 救你
Is that good with you?
你觉得这样可以吗
Yeah.
嗯
You know, I won't think less of you if you have any questions.
你可以问问题 我不会瞧不起你的
Roger that.
收到
Roger that.
收到
You know, it's just us going in there.
今天行动就我们两人
No air strike, no backup, no nothing.
没有空袭 没有后援 什么都没有
It's-- it's just you and I,
只有我们两人
and there could be up to, like, 20 guys in there.
那里面可能会有20个人
Yeah. It's gonna be a party.
是啊 咱们可以狂欢一场
It's not really a party time.
现在可不是个狂欢的好时候
There's a good chance we'll die.
我们很可能会死
Fuck yeah.
干♥他♥妈的
It's not really a high-five situation or a fist-bump situation.
此时此刻真的不太适合击掌或者击拳
What I need to know is that you have my back,
我需要知道的是 你会支援我
and I'm letting you know that I have your back.
我也告诉你 我会支援你
All right.
好的
Then we should go.
那我们就出发吧
These dudes might've peaced out.
这些家伙可能已经撤走了
They've been torturing people in here.
他们在这里折磨过人
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表