剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
It's just Janice, for three nights,
只是 珍妮丝 连续三晚
you've come home and told me that
你都回家跟我说
everybody is up in your grill at work,
警局里的每个人都在为难你
because you can't let go of this crazy acting class connection.
就因为你不愿放弃这案子跟表演班之间的联♥系♥
I never said, "up in my grill,"
我从没说过他们为难我
so you can stop there. Okay, the point isthe point is,
所以你可以打住了 重点是 重点是
nobody believes that my class could be involved in Ryan's death except for you.
除你之外 没人相信我的表演班和瑞恩的死有关
I myself thought that you were questioning them
我个人认为 你质询他们
because you wanted to be close to me.
是因为你想接近我
I... I was very flattered.
我受宠若惊
But now I've gotta wonder.
但现在我不禁要想了
Are you keeping them in play
你还抓着表演班的人不放
because you're trying to prevent us from becoming
是不是因为你想抹杀
what we might become? No. It is not
我们之间的可能性 不 不是
No, no, that's not what's happening here.
不 不是这样的
Well, that's good, Janice. Okay.
这样很好 珍妮丝 好吧
Now, I know that it's only three days,
我知道才三天
but I'm 47 years old.
但我已经47岁了
I am old enough to know a great thing
我都这岁数了
when it comes knocking on my door in the middle of the night.
我知道咱俩有戏 不然你不会半夜来找我
We are breathing rarefied air, and you know it.
我们都能让彼此呼吸一滞 你是知道的
If we ran away from this because we were scared,
如果我们因害怕而逃离
wouldn't that be, oh, so very sad?
这难道不是很悲哀吗
Oh! Good! More!
真棒 用力
Oh, yes! Oh, good!
就是这样 好爽
Killer job,
干得不错
on the recon at the airstrip today.
今天在飞机跑道侦查的那活
Lot of great suggestions.
你提出了很多很棒的建议
Just came real naturally to you.
对你来说这也很自然
I'm a Marine, just like you.
我跟你一样 在海军陆战队待过
Look at what this chick does to this dude's asshole.
看看这女人对这哥们的屁♥眼♥做了什么
You know, if you keep it up at this level,
如果你继续保持这种水平的话
you know, there's a world where...
外面还有一整片天地...
You know...
你知道的...
you could take over...
你可以接♥班♥...
for me, and I, in turn, could...
接我的班 这样一来 我就可以...
leave.
离开了
So, I'd work for Fuches?
所以我得为福克斯工作吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah. That'd be cool, right?
是啊 那样很不错 不是吗
No. That dude sucks.
不要 他就是个烂人
Can you pause this? Is there a way we can--
你能暂停一下吗 咱们能不能...
What's his cut? What's he take off the top?
他要拿多少 抽成多少钱
Just half.
就拿一半
What? Dude, fuck that.
什么 去他的吧
No, no, no, the way he explains it, though--
不不不 他是这么解释的
That fucker's scamming you.
那混♥蛋♥在骗你
He's not scamming me, all right?
他没骗我 好吗
We've been working with each other for years.
我们已经合作很多年了
We'rewe're a team. So, why you wanna leave?
我们是一个团队 那你为什么会想离开
Well, you know, I'm just at a place where I wanna...
就是目前这个阶段 我想...
branch out and explore new... opportunities.
发展自己 探索新的...机遇
But he won't let you?
但他不允许吗
It's not that he won't let me.
也不是他不允许
It's just that he doesn't like me doing other things.
就是我做别的事情 他不太高兴
You should fucking ace that dude.
你就应该直接干掉他
Taylor.
泰勒
Kill Fuches?
杀了福克斯吗
I...I can do that? Well, you do what you wanna do.
我可以这么做吗 你想做什么就做什么
You should get rid of him.
你应该摆脱他
Here.
给你
What's this?
这是什么
Money from the stash house.
从藏♥毒♥屋拿的钱
I counted it out. This is your half.
我数过了 这是你的那一半
This money's dirty.
这钱不干净
You can't spend it. You need it cleaned.
没法直接花 必须先洗钱
And no, I'm not gonna ace Fuches.
还有 我不会干掉福克斯的
He's essentially family,
他是我不可或缺的家人
and I think if you give him a chance,
我觉得如果你能给他一个机会
you'll see that you two working together makes total sense.
你就会发现你们俩合作是完全可行的
You take that money, kill Fuches,
你把钱拿走 干掉福克斯
live your dreams.
实现梦想
Watch how much this guy jizzes.
看看这家伙射了多少
Fucking shame.
真丢人
Hey Dad,
爸
Who's this?
这是谁
Well, that's me when I got out of the Marine Corps and...
这是我从海军陆战队退伍的时候...
I don't remember who this man is.
我记不清这个人是谁了
Where's your sister?
你妹妹人呢
You guys gotta get to school.
你们得去上学了
Fine.
好吧
Have a good day. Thanks.
祝你今天愉快 谢谢
Yeah.
好爽
Oh! Harder!
用力
Oh, it's still going on. All right.
还没完事啊 好吧
So, uh...
所以...
So, I'll see you tomorrow.
明天再见
Roadie?
要来点吗
No.
不用
Hey, guys?
各位
I just--I just wanna, real quick, say I'm really sorry
我只想说一声抱歉
I yelled at you guys last class.
上堂课我不该对着你们大喊大叫
You guys were just trying to do the work,
你们只是想尽力帮忙
and I jumped down your throats, and, I was wrong.
而我却冲你们发火 我错了
No, listen, Bars. We were talking,
不 听着 巴里 我们也聊过这事
and... we're sorry. Yeah.
我们也该道歉 没错
Yeah. We all took a quiz.
嗯 我们都做了测试
We were in a bubble.
我们都活在梦幻泡影里
You've been through something that we can't possibly understand, Barry.
你经历过我们不可能理解的事 巴里
Yeah, I've actually decided to start reading books about World War II.
嗯 我已经决定开始读一些关于二战的书籍了
You're gonna be an amazing Macbeth-- Scottish king.
你一定会是个很棒的麦克白... 我是说苏格兰国王
Thanks, guys. I appreciate that.
谢谢你们 非常感谢
Yeah. Yeah. Thanks for understanding.
嗯 没事 多谢理解
All right.
好了
Who wants to bring the Bard's words alive?
有没有人想活灵活现地演绎出莎翁的作品
Scripts out.
都把剧本拿出来
Fuck.
操
Fuck!
操
I'm sorry. Sorry. Gimme a second.
抱歉 抱歉 等我一会儿
Hey, B, I saw you, like, rush out of the theater.
巴里 我看见你急急忙忙从剧场跑出来了
Do you have IBS?
你是不是有肠易激综合征
'Cause, like, I have IBS.
因为我就得了这病
Barry, I'd actually like to share my story with you.
巴里 我很想跟你说说我的故事
You know, when I was 12 years--
当我12岁的时候
"Out, damned spot! Out, I say!"
"去 该死的血迹 去吧"
"Why, then, 'tis time to do't."
"啊 那么现在可以动手了"
I thought this was Natalie's part.
我还以为是娜塔莉来演这角色
Yeah. I asked her. She doesn't want to talk about it.
是啊 我问过她这事 但她不愿多说
"Do you mark that?"
"你听见没有"
Okay, Barry, hold it before you give yourself a hernia.
好了 巴里 在你让自己得疝气之前 先停一停
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm--I'm saying my line.
我在 我在说我的台词
Yeah, and... you're saying the hell out of it, too.
是啊 你在说的同时还表达出了你的不满
Except, we're not sayers.
但我们不是说台词的人
We're studying to be actors. Right.
我们是要学着当演员的 没错
Where's Lady Macbeth?
麦克白夫人在哪儿呢
She's right there.
她就在这里
She's so close. What is she doing?
她离你很近 她在干什么
Sh--she's sleepwalking.
她在梦游
Do you wanna wake her? No.
你想吵醒她吗 不想
So, my thought is your guy would probably talk like this,
所以我觉得 你的角色应该是这样小声说话
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表