剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
Got it. Right.
懂了 那就行
It's just that timing is key.
只是时机很关键
Right. Because to properly get into someone's head, it is truly
没错 因为要恰到好处地扰乱人心 真的很
Hey, Sally. Cousineau gave me this Mamet stuff,
萨莉 库西诺把马梅的剧本给我了
and it's got a lot of words. I was Bonnie.
这有好多词啊 当时我演的是邦妮
Are we doing another scene?
我们要演另一场戏吗
Liv was just one of the Bombers.
丽芙只是那群炸♥弹♥客中的一员
I was the lead on the TV show. She was just supporting.
我是那部电视剧的主角 她只是个配角
She was number five on the fucking call sheet.
她是演员表上的第五位
That was four fucking years ago,
那不过才是四年前的事
and what, now she has her own fucking show?
怎么 现在她都当上主角了吗
How can she be a millennial, and I'm a mom...
凭什么她演千禧一代 我就得演个妈
Shit. when we're the same fucking age?
该死的 我们明明是同龄人
I mean, that doesn't even make any fucking sense.
这他妈根本就没道理
She was wearing a tube top.
她当时穿着一件抹胸上衣
Oh my God, it was so humiliating.
天哪 真的太丢人了
Maybe I deserve it. Fuck.
也许是我活该吧 妈的
Maybe I'm just a shitty fucking actress.
也许我只是个微不足道的小演员
What? No, you're-- Come on.
什么 才不是 拜托
Sally, you're like one of the best actresses I've ever seen.
萨莉 你是我见过的最棒的女演员之一
Are you sure you can't hang right now?
你确定你现在不能来陪我吗
Look, I'd really like to, but I can't.
听着 我真的很想去 但我身不由己
I don't wanna be alone.
我不想一个人待着
Barry?
巴里
I'll be over in half an hour.
我半小时内就到
No tienes que hacer esto! Shit.
你唔使咁做 该死
No tienes que hacer esto!
你唔使咁做
Anyway... No tienes que hacer esto!
总之... 你唔使咁做
No tienes que hacer esto!
你唔使咁做
No tienes que hacer esto!
你唔使咁做
The more I think about it,
我越想
the more I think that Liv planned that whole thing just to embarrass me.
就越觉得这是丽芙计划好了来羞辱我的
You know, she was always such an operator,
她老喜欢搞事情
and I'm not the only one who felt that way.
不止我一个人这么觉得
All the Bombers, they all hated her.
所有的炸♥弹♥客都很讨厌她
Also, we weren't supposed to know this,
还有 本来我们不该知道的
but the producer secretly got her acting lessons.
但制片人在悄悄地让她去上表演课
Yeah. I take them for the craft.
没错 我上课是为了磨炼演技
Hello? Hey, man, how's it going?
喂 兄弟 事情办得怎么样了
It's done. Sitting on good news
搞定了 是个好消息
Release Fuches.
放了福克斯
I don't know if you know this, but you have herpes for life. Life.
我不知道你知不知道 但疱疹一辈子都治不好
That's why all those guys keep breaking up with her.
这就是为什么那些家伙总要和她分手
I mean, she's the common denominator.
毕竟 谁没上过她啊
I know I said she was the same age as me...
我知道我说过她和我同龄
but I think she's been fucking lying about her age for years.
但我觉得她已经谎报年龄很多年了
Yeah, my friend Amy, she was one of the other Bombers,
我朋友艾米 她也是那群炸♥弹♥客中的一员
she had a nightmare about her last night.
她昨晚做了个关于她的噩梦
She has leukemia, that's-- You just passed my house.
她有白血病 你开过我家门口了
Do you think I'm gonna be a star?
你觉得我会成为明星吗
Like a movie star? Yeah.
你是说电影明星吗 当然了
You're, like, the best actress I've ev--
你是我见过的最棒的演...
Alright. What kind of soup do you want?
好吧 你想要哪种汤
Lentil vegetable? Yeah. That's fine.
扁豆蔬菜汤 可以
All right, what else we got?
好了 我们还有什么要买♥♥
Some gum?
要来点口香糖吗
No tienes que hacer esto!
你唔使咁做
No tienes que hacer esto!
你唔使咁做
No tienes que hacer esto.
你唔使咁做
Why did you say that?
你干嘛说这个
Do you know what it means?
你知道这句话什么意思吗
"You don't have to do this."
"你不必这么做"
Yeah, I guess not.
是啊 我想也是
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表