剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
You wanna know what I'm good at?
你想知道我擅长什么吗
I'm good at killing people.
我擅长杀人
The money's good and, these people I take out,
报酬很丰厚 我杀的人
like, they're...they're bad people.
他们... 他们都是坏人
What's that from? What?
这段出自哪里 什么
Well, the story's nonsense,
虽然故事编的挺扯
but there's something to work with.
但你倒并非朽木不可雕
I was told I had to attack you because you were bloodthirsty maniac.
有人告诉我必须先下手为强 因为你是个嗜血的疯子
Whoever told you that is just wrong.
谁说的 这话大错特错
We need to kill Fuches.
我们得杀了福克斯
OK,your name? Barry Berkman.
好的 你的姓名是 巴里·伯克曼
Barry Berkman. You gotta change that name.
巴里·伯克曼 你得改个名
You sound like an accountant or something.
听起来像个会计之类的
The name is Taylor Garrett.
这家伙叫泰勒·盖勒特
This guy and Ryan were working together.
这家伙和瑞恩在合作
Okay, just slow down.
好吧 慢着
We need to connect them to each other.
咱们得找到他们之间的联♥系♥
Well, I'd say that's a connection, wouldn't you?
这应该算是联♥系♥了 你说是吧
Whatever you did tonight to get to that place...
不管今晚你做了什么才能达到那种境界
Wait! Wait! Wait!
等等 等等
That's your new process, okay?
这就是你的新方法 好吗
All you have to do is do that every time.
你只要每回都这么做就行了
I got a gun.
我有枪呢
Hang on. Wait a minute. I got a gun.
等等 等一下 我有枪
I got a fucking gun!
我有枪
Barry!
巴里
Barry, you're alive! You're fucking alive!
巴里 你还活着 你♥他♥妈♥居然还活着
What the fuck?
什么情况
What? Are you okay?
怎么 你还好吗
What the fuck happened with Sifuentes?
西弗恩蒂斯那边怎么回事
Goran is pissed. Hank thinks he's gonna come after us.
戈兰气坏了 汉克觉得他会来追杀我们
I mean, fucking Chechens, right?
我是说 该死的车♥臣♥人 对吗
They got no sense of personal responsibility. What...
他们毫无个人责任感 你在...
What are you doing there, buddy?
你在干什么 伙计
Taking my money,
拿上我的钱
and I'm gonna leave.
我要走人
Your money?
你的钱吗
Your money. That's funny.
你的钱吗 这说法真有意思
Because, you know, it's our money, buddy.
因为你要知道 这是我们的钱 伙计
That-that money is our--
这钱是我们的...
What the fuck, man?
你搞什么呢
You can't just come here, fucking hit me in the face!
你不能就这么走进来 照着我的脸上来一拳
I'm done, Fuches.
我不干了 福克斯
Starting...
从现在...
now.
开始
What the fuck?
搞什么
My fucking tooth.
我的牙啊
Hey, man.
你好啊
Goran here?
戈兰在吗
He's totally here. Come on in.
他当然在了 进来吧
Can I get you anything?
你要来点什么吗
Beer, submarine sandwich?
啤酒 潜艇三明治
Maybe a steak for your face? Thanks. No.
要不给你块冰牛排敷敷脸 谢谢 不用了
Okay.
好吧
Hey, fellas.
你们好啊
Everyone is a little on edge
大家都有点紧张
because of the whole war with the Bolivians.
因为马上就要跟玻利维亚人开战了
Hey, Goran. Look.
戈兰 看看
Fuches is here.
福克斯来了
Goran. You have many balls to come here.
戈兰 敢过来 算你有种
Well, I... thought we needed to talk.
我觉得 我们得谈谈
About what?
谈什么
About how you fucked up my entire operation?
谈你是怎样搞砸我整个行动的吗
About how you talked me into going after stash house
谈你是怎么唆使我去拿下藏♥毒♥屋
and start war with Bolivians?
再跟玻利维亚人开战的吗
Goran, respectfully,
戈兰 我无意冒犯
as I recall, I mean, I-I asked you what you wanted.
我记得 当时我问你 你想要什么
You said the stash house, and I said, "Well, take it."
你说藏♥毒♥屋 然后我就说 "那就去拿下啊"
You know, but really, I said it like a...
但说真的 我说那话的语气就像...
I said it like a jazz musician would say. you know, like,
就像个爵士乐手 你懂吧 就像
"Your turn to riff, man. Take it away!"
"轮到你即兴发挥了 拿下它吧"
Okay, I can see you're upset.
好吧 我能看出来你不高兴
I can. You know what?
我能看出来 你知道吗
I...I didn't run, did I?
我没跑路 不是吗
I didn't run. I came right back here to make things right.
我没跑路 我回来解决问题了
Barry's alive!
巴里还活着
No way, Jose.
不可能
Yeah way. He's alive, and I can give him to you.
他确实还活着 而且我可以把他交给你
Goran, out of respect,
戈兰 出于尊重
I can lead you right to him,
我可以带你找到他
and all I ask for in return is that you and I are good again, okay, buddy?
而我只想让咱俩和好如初 好吗 伙计
Also, there's a small amount of money he took from me
还有 他从我那边拿走了一小笔钱
which is rightfully mine, so.
那钱本来是我的 所以
Why would I do this?
我为什么要这么做
You just told me he is alive,
你刚刚告诉我他还活着
and I already know where to find him.
而我已经知道要去哪里找他了
I'm sure that you think you know.
你肯定觉得你知道
Acting class.
表演班
You know about the acting class?
你知道表演班的事吗
Yes.
没错
Stupid Vacha follow him there, get himself killed,
白♥痴♥瓦沙跟踪他到了那里 送了命
get cops even more up my asshole.
还让更多的警♥察♥来找我麻烦
Yeah, I see, I see. I-I got it.
嗯 我懂 明白
the thing is... Barry turned on me.
其实吧... 巴里背叛了我
You know? He tried to kill me,
他想杀了我
after I raised him like a son.
我可是把他当亲儿子养的
I mean, just look at my...look at my fucking face, would you?
你看看我这脸 你看看
This tooth, you see how loose it is?
你看见这牙有多松了吗
You see right there? He can fix that.
你看见了吗 他能帮你解决
There, that fixed.
你看 这不就解决了
I want you to meet someone.
我想让你见一个人
Ruslan!
鲁斯兰
Ruslan?
谁叫我
No, that's the guy who filed my fucking teeth!
不 这是那个磨我牙的人
You said he was dead!
你说他死了
No, that was Vacha.
不 那个人是瓦沙
This is twin brother, Ruslan.
这是他的双胞胎弟弟 鲁斯兰
There are two of 'em?
居然有俩
Ruslan here was last one born,
鲁斯兰是最后一个出生的
so he got a little...overcook.
所以他有点...过火了
He is really crazy one.
他真的很疯狂
No. Hey, Goran. Goran. Goran.
别啊 戈兰 戈兰 戈兰
Hank! Hank, buddy, buddy, buddy, buddy.
汉克 汉克 伙计 伙计 帮帮忙
Come on!
别这样
Ruslan, right? It's Ruslan?
你叫鲁斯兰 是吧
Yeah, you know what, buddy?
你知道吗 伙计
You are in America now, man. Yeah.
你现在在美国了 没错
No!
别啊
Goodbye!
再见啦
Let Ruslan get rid of Fuches,
让鲁斯兰处理掉福克斯
then we go to this... acting class.
然后我们就去表演班
You know, Goran, if I put myself in position of Barry,
戈兰 如果我是巴里
I don't stick around to go to acting class after shootout with Bolivians.
在与玻利维亚人枪战之后 我可不会去表演班
You know the song "Fly Like an Eagle"
你知道那首《如鹰般翱翔》吗
performed by Seal on the Space Jam soundtrack?
席尔唱的 《空中大灌篮》的插曲
If I'm Barry, I fly like an eagle--
如果我是巴里 我就会如鹰般远走高飞
Are you in love with Barry?
你是不是爱上巴里了
No, I was just saying I don't think he go take class,
不 我只是觉得他不会去表演班
knowing that we all think he's dead.
因为他知道我们都以为他已经死了
Who... are you loyal to?
你... 到底忠于谁
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表