剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
Anything else?
还有别的问题吗
Yes, was Yojimbo his only film?
嗯 《用心棒》是他唯一的电影吗
Oh God, no. He was highly prolific.
当然不 他很高产
How are you? Good. Great.
你怎么样 我挺好的
I just-- I wanted to come and say...
我只想过来说一声...
goodbye. I'm-I'm-- I'm not gonna take the class anymore,
再见 我不会再继续上课了
but thank you. What?
但谢谢你 什么
Why? You did it.
为什么 你明明做到了
You were-- Oh my God, you were so great.
你当时 天哪 你之前演得太棒了
You were emotional and-- and honest and--
你的情绪很到位 也很真诚
No, I get what you're saying,
不 我懂你的意思
but I-- I just don't think I can...
但我不觉得我能...
You're talking about my process and stuff.
你之前说过 我的方法之类的
I don't think that can be my process.
我不觉得那能成为我的演戏方法
I don't think I can go to that place again.
我觉得我没法再达到那个境界了
Barry.
巴里
Sit down.
坐下
Look, Barry, what you did the other night was real.
巴里 那天晚上你的表演是真实的
I saw it in your eyes,
我能从你的眼睛里看出来
and I know that to get to a real place like that,
我知道 要达到那种境界
you had to draw on something so painful.
你得利用一些让人痛苦不已的东西
Okay, I haven't told anyone here this before...
好吧 我从没跟别人说过这事...
well, except Natalie... and Nick,
除了娜塔莉 和尼克
I think Jermaine, obviously Gene,
我好像跟杰梅说过 吉恩肯定知道
but I-- I really-- I don't like to talk about it.
但 我真的不愿意提起这件事
Okay.
好吧
I was married.
我结过婚
Like, right out of high school.
高中一毕业就结婚了
I was, like, 18,
当时我才18岁
so stupid.
蠢到家了
Yeah, he was a real...
嗯 他真的很...
He was a real piece of work...
他真的很难搞...
and you know, like... violent.
而且 很暴♥力♥
He hit you?
他会打你吗
Oh my God, it was, like, a lifetime ago,
天哪 现在提起这件事真的恍若隔世
but something I draw on a lot in my acting work.
但我常常在表演时利用这事
That's how I know that you went to the same place the other night.
所以我知道 你在那天晚上做了同样的事
You're a real actor, Barry. I saw it,
你是个真正的演员 巴里 我看出来了
and I don't say that to a lot of people.
这话我可不经常对别人说
I know where you went, and I know how hard it is,
我知道你做到了 我也知道那有多不容易
I really-- I do,
真的 我知道
but it's not always gonna feel like that.
但不会每回都这么艰难的
It gets easier. Trust me.
以后会变得更容易 相信我
I mean, using my pain in my work, it's-it's--
在表演中利用自己的痛苦...
it's helped me to process it.
可以帮助我更好地消化这些痛苦
It can be the same for you.
你也一样
Plus, I don't have healthcare. It's cheaper than therapy, so.
而且我没医保 这么做比去找心理治疗师便宜 所以
You know...
你要知道...
whatever it is that you were drawing on the other night...
不管你那晚想起的是什么...
you can tell me about it.
你都可以告诉我
Thanks.
谢谢
I mean, I just told you about my marriage, so.
我刚刚才告诉你我结过婚 所以
Well, that's true.
确实
It's okay. It's a process.
没事 这是个过程
I understand.
我懂的
But you can't quit now.
但你不能现在退出
Have you ever heard of a play called The Front Page?
你有没有听过一部叫《满城风雨》的戏
The Front what?
满城什么
I think we should do it together.
我觉得咱们应该一起演
Wait. Wait. You want to do a play with me?
等等 你是想和我一起演戏吗
Yeah, we work well together.
是啊 咱们俩合作得很好
Don't worry. You don't have to get too heavy.
别担心 你心理负担不必太重
It's not a drama. It's a comedy,
这不是戏剧 这就是部喜剧
so all you have to do is talk really loud and fast. Anyone can do it.
所以你只需要大声且快速地说话 谁都可以做到的
You want to do a comedy with me? Yeah!
你想和我一起演喜剧吗 是啊
What do you think?
你意下如何
Okay. Yeah.
好吧 可以
Yeah. Yeah. Really?
行 行 真的吗
No, I Let's do it. Okay. Yay.
不 咱们演吧 太好了
That sounds awesome.
听起来很棒
Okay, so, we'll start rehearsals Tuesdays and Thursdays...
好吧 我们会在每周二和周四开始排练...
Okay, try it once more.
好吧 你再试一次
"Now, listen, Duffy, I want you to tear out the whole front page.
"听着 达菲 我要你撤掉整个头版
That's what I siad, the whole front page
你没听错 整个头版
Johnson's writing the lead."
换约翰逊来写"
Okay, try it again, just, I think, faster and louder.
好吧 再来一次 这次语速快一点 声音再大点
"Now, Listen, Duffy, I want you to tear out the whole front page.
"听着 达菲 我要你撤掉整个头版
That's what I siad, the whole front page
你没听错 整个头版
Johnson's writing the lead." That was funnier.
换约翰逊来写" 这样就更好笑了
You left the word "out" out. Yeah. Oh shoot.
你漏了几个字 该死
"Whole front page out. Johnson will write the lead."
"整个头版都撤掉 之后换约翰逊来写"
But I got most of the words right, though, yeah?
但我大部分都说对了 对吗
Yeah, it was good.
没错 很好
Yeah? Yeah, it's getting there.
真的吗 真的 渐入佳境
Janice is here.
珍妮丝来了
Oh, does that mean I have to get up?
那我是不是就得起来了
Yeah. You gotta help her with her bags.
嗯 你得去帮她拎包
Oh my God.
我 的 天 哪
This is so beautiful.
你真漂亮
So are you in that dress, Janice! Wow!
你穿这条裙子也很好看
It's beautiful. Hey, Barry.
很漂亮 你好 巴里
Hello, my love.
你好 我的爱
Welcome to my sanctuary!
欢迎来到我的避难所
Get up here!
快上来
Welcome to my happy home.
欢迎来到我的幸福小屋
Hot and cold running water.
冷热水都有
The miracle of high-speed Internet.
高速宽带
Sure. And our room is up there, right next to the guest room.
厉害 我们的房♥间就在那边 客房♥旁边
It's a cozy little place, babe. Cozy.
这地方还挺温馨舒适 可舒适了
And this, this is the poster for the new show?
这是新剧的海报吗
Yeah. Yeah, we just settled on that font.
嗯 嗯 我们才敲定字体
But "Barry Block"?
但怎么会是"巴里·布洛克"
That's my stage name.
那是我的艺名
Yeah, it's catchier than Berkman.
嗯 它比伯克曼更好记
Oh, is it?
是吗
So, I understand it's your first big show, Barry, right?
所以 这是你的第一次大演出 巴里 对吗
Yeah. Yeah. It's a little nerve-racking
嗯 这有点让我伤脑筋
but I'm in good hands with these two.
但这二位把我教得很好
Yeah. You're coming to opening night, right?
嗯 首演当晚你会来的 对吗
I would not miss it for the world,
我绝不会错过的
and thank you for letting me intrude on your rehearsals.
也谢谢你们愿意让我来打扰你们排练
Oh, you're not intruding at all.
一点都不打扰
I actually think we're in a really good place.
我其实觉得咱们现在这样的状态挺好的
Yeah. Yeah, we are. Yeah. Yeah.
嗯 是的 没错 嗯 没错
You are, Barry.
你的状态就很好 巴里
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是的
**Down the way*
*一路走来
**Where the nights are gay*
*这里月色姣好
*And the sun shines daily on the mountain top * Oh God.
*每日阳光普照* 天哪
**I took a trip on a sailing ship*
*我扬帆远航
**And when I reached Jamaica I made a stop*
*当我到牙买♥♥加时 我靠岸停留
**But I'm sad to say I'm on my way*
*但我不想离开
**Won't be back for many a day*
*数日之后我才将归来
**My heart is down*
*我心情低落
**my head is turning around*
*我回首遥望
**I had to leave a little girl in Kingston Town*
*我不得不把我的女孩留在金士顿镇
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Well done. Well done. Bravo!
真棒 真棒 精彩
Bravo. Kiss the cook!
真棒 快亲亲那个厨师
It's gonna be good.
会很棒的
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表