剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
No, it's the role of a mom,
不 是个母亲的角色
pivotal to the episode.
对剧集来说至关重要
Cool. So like a millennial mom?
好吧 所以我要演一个千禧世代的母亲吗
I don't know. I haven't read it.
我也不知道 我还没看剧本
Can I tell them you'll be there?
所以我能通知电视台那边你会去吗
Absolutely. 24...
没问题 24圈...
Great. 25...
很好 25圈...
Sweetie!
宝贝
Rebecca! Rebecca!
瑞贝卡 瑞贝卡
Shit. Oh, sorry. Are you all right, honey?
该死的 抱歉 你还好吗 亲爱的
Oh my God.
天哪
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
你♥他♥妈♥逗我呢
Oh, fuck you.
该死的
This is so fucking stupid.
这他妈太蠢了
Nice.
很好
Nice. Great.
很好 非常好
All right. That's enough. That's enough.
好了 拍够了 够了
Come on, get out. Go, go, go.
来 出去吧 走走走
Back to work. Go.
回去工作吧 走
This one's going on the wall.
我要把这张照片挂在墙上
Stovka. Welcome to America.
斯托夫卡 欢迎来到美国
You want coffee, something?
你想喝点咖啡什么的吗
Come inside. No.
进屋吧 不了
I'd rather just sit here.
我坐在这里就好
Okay.
好吧
This...
这把枪...
was my father's.
是我父亲的
I know he would've wanted you to have this.
我知道他会希望你拥有这把枪的
First time in LA?
你是第一次来洛杉矶吗
Yeah, I picked up on that,
没错 我听懂了一些
what you and the big guy were talking about there.
你和那大个子的对话内容
When my partner gets back, you're gonna...
等我搭档回来 你就会...
kill us, yeah?
杀了我们 是吧
You know,
你知道的
there's a version of this where...
其实有个两全之策...
you don't do that.
可以让你不必这么做
My whole life...
我的一生...
ever since a boy...
从我还是个孩子开始...
is death.
就充斥着死亡
Moss, Moss, Moss,
莫斯 莫斯 莫斯
Moss, Moss. What, what, what, what, what?
莫斯 莫斯 怎么了 怎么了 怎么了
I just talked to the manager of the gym... What?
我刚刚跟健身房♥经理谈过了 怎么了
where Ryan Madison worked.
就是瑞恩·麦迪逊工作的那家健身房♥
And it turns out that Romeo Madison
原来这位大情圣
was "training" Goran Pazar's wife.
一直在"操练"戈兰·帕扎的老婆
"Training. " Oh shit.
"操练" 该死的
Like fucking her. Fucking. Motive.
就是在操她 "操"练 有动机
So, we know why the Chechens would kill Ryan.
所以我们知道了车♥臣♥人杀瑞恩的原因
But who killed the Chechens?
那么 是谁杀了车♥臣♥人
You know, I feel like the unknown shooter's probably defending Ryan, right?
我觉得这位无名枪手是在保护瑞恩 不是吗
Well, he's probably someone from the gym or the acting class,
他可能是健身房♥里或者表演班上的某人
'cause Ryan didn't have much life outside of these two places, right?
因为瑞恩的生活重心主要就在这两个地方 不是吗
All right, guys.
好了 各位
Hopefully, you've been working on your private spaces.
希望你们都练习了如何表演私人空间
Nick, you're up.
尼克 轮到你了
Why don't you come up and amaze us all?
你何不上台展示一下 技惊四座呢
Okay.
好吧
Let's see your space.
让我们来看看你的空间
I'm in my childhood bedroom.
我正在我小时候的卧室里
Oh, look, here's the ball from the championship game.
这是当年锦标赛的用球
Oh, my play chest.
我的玩具箱
What are my sister's dolls doing in here?
我妹妹的娃娃怎么会在这里面
I think that's enough. Thank you.
我觉得这就够了 谢谢你
I'm in my friend's zoo with my 14-year-old son,
我正牵着我14岁的儿子 逛我朋友开的动物园
who's the same age I was when I had him.
我当年生他的时候也就这个年纪
My son is nervous, because we've arrived at the ape pit.
我儿子很紧张 因为我们来到了猴山前
Tell me, Sally,
告诉我 萨莉
what's in the ape pit?
猴山里有什么
Apes.
猿猴
Okay, Barry, yes, we have established
好了 巴里 场景已经设置好了
we're in your bedroom, so what do you see?
我们在你的卧室里 所以你看见了什么
Toy chest? Don't use Nick's room.
玩具箱吗 不许抄尼克的房♥间
The primary responsibility of any actor
每个演员的基本责任
is to create the reality and let audience live there.
就是创造出现实 让观众身临其境
So, where are we?
所以 我们在哪里
Anywhere. You've been somewhere.
随便哪里都行 你总去过一些地方吧
Come on. Where have you been?
说吧 你去过哪里
Grocery store.
杂货店
Are you asking me or you telling me?
你是在问我还是在告诉我
No, I've been to a grocery store.
不 我去过杂货店
All right, we're in a grocery store.
好的 那我们就在一家杂货店里
All right, here we go. This is great.
好了 开始吧 很好
What do you see up there on the shelves?
你在货架上看见了什么
Gum. Gum is at the register, Barry.
口香糖 口香糖摆在收银台那儿 巴里
All right? Here we go.
好吗 咱们这么来
We're walking down the aisle. Get your cart.
我们正沿着过道走 推着你的购物车
Get your cart. All right? Pretend to do this?
推着购物车 好吗 假装这么做吗
All right. Do you feel do you feel the handle? Yeah.
你有没有感受到购物车的把手 嗯
Here we go. Now, take a look around.
来吧 现在你环顾四周
What do you see?
你看见了什么
Soup. You see soup. What kind of soup?
汤 你看见了汤 哪种汤
Chicken noodle?
鸡汤面吗
Consommé? I don't know.
还是白汤 我不知道
What do you mean you don't know? I don't know.
什么叫你不知道 我就是不知道
Just look at the shelf. I can't.
你看货架就行了 我办不到
Why? Someone bought it?
为什么 兴许是因为有人买♥♥了
No one bought it. That's a lie.
没人买♥♥ 你瞎扯什么呢
Take your hands out of your pocket.
把手从裤兜里拿出来
Don't slouch.
别弯腰驼背的
You're stuck. Barry,
你遇到瓶颈了 巴里
I need you to surrender.
我需要你听从本能的感受
No, no. Stay in place, don't move.
不 别乱动 站好了
Take your hands out of your pocket.
把手从裤兜里拿出来
Just... surrender.
你只要听之任之就好了
Surrender to the soup, Barry.
把你的意志交给那碗汤 巴里
I don't know what that means. Let's pick a soup.
我不懂你的意思 咱们来选一种汤吧
Let's pick a soup.
咱们来选一种汤
Your favorite soup.
你最爱喝的那种汤
I just like broth. I need help.
凡是肉汤我都爱喝 谁来帮帮我
Kids, please.
孩子们 帮帮忙
What emotion do you associate with soup?
汤能让你联想到哪种情绪
Thirst? Thirst?
渴 渴
Thirst is not an emotion. No.
渴不算情绪 不算
What is your emotional connection to soup?
你有没有什么关于汤的情感联♥系♥
Like for me, I feel like it's somehow related to your relationship with your mom.
比如 我觉得汤可以让人想到妈妈
Like, maybe there was sickness. Sickness. Yes.
比如你生病时你妈给你炖汤喝 疾病 没错
Yeah, like stomachache or the flu. Yeah.
没错 比如肚子疼或者流感 是的
Cancer. There are so many cancers.
癌症 癌症可有好多种呢
Yeah Dozens.
没错 几十种呢
Can we stay on topic?
咱能别跑题吗
Yeah, it's probably most likely about the mother, like--
没错 但还是跟母亲有关的可能性最大
Excuse me.
打扰一下
I'm Detective Moss. This is Detective Loach.
我是莫斯警探 这位是洛奇警探
Lovely. We're in the middle of a class.
来得真巧 我们正上课呢
We would like to speak with you all about Ryan Madison.
我们想就瑞恩·麦迪逊一案 跟你们所有人谈谈
All right, let's take a hard five.
好吧 咱们休息五分钟
You think about-- take your hands out of your pocket.
你好好想想 把你手从裤兜里拿出来
Jesus. Think soup.
天哪 好好想想汤
Let's do this in my office.
咱们去我办公室谈吧
Stovka, let me tell you something.
斯托夫卡 我告诉你吧
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表