剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
would you like to see anything else?
你还想看点其他的吗
Nope, that was great.
不用了 刚刚就很好
I think we got it. Wonderful. Thanks.
我们已经有数了 那太好了 谢谢
"Do you think I'm gonna lose my leg, miss?"
"你觉得我会失去双腿吗 小姐"
"You listen to me, soldier."
"听我说 士兵"
"I won't let you lose your leg,"
"我不会让你失去你的腿"
"but you need to make me two promises in return."
"但你得向我保证两件事"
"One..."
"第一"
"One, you never stop fighting,"
"第一 你绝不能放弃抗争"
"Never, ever."
"永远不能放弃"
"Okay. And what's the other promise?"
"好 那另外一个承诺是什么"
"You'll stop calling me miss."
"你别再叫我小姐了"
"From now on when you refer to me,"
"从现在开始 如果你要叫我"
"you'll refer to me as Dr. Audrina Borowitz."
"你要称呼我为奥德丽娜·波洛维茨医生"
That was great. You think so?
你演得很棒 真的吗
What about the wardrobe? Is it too much?
我这身行头会不会太过了
No, it's great.
没有 这样很好
You go in there today and do it just like that,
你今天去那儿 就像刚才那样表演
I think you're gonna book it.
这个角色八成就是你的了
Really? Yup.
真的吗 当然
Thank you.
谢谢
So if I do book it,
如果我真的得到了这个角色
then does that mean, like instead of hip-pocketing me,
那是不是就表示 咱们不会再非正式的合作
you would be my--
你会正式成为我的
Okay, let me tell you where I am with that.
好吧 我跟你讲讲我的打算吧
Okay.
好的
I get to this point with a lot of my prospective clients
每当我跟潜在客户走到这一步的时候
where I have a decision to make.
我都得做个决定
Do I wanna sign them or do I wanna fuck them?
我是想签她们呢 还是想上她们
Oh, I...
我
I'd really like to keep this professional.
我希望我们能保持专业
That was totally a joke.
我就跟你开个玩笑
Did you think I was serious?
你不会当真了吧
Oh, yeah. Oh, God. I was totally kidding,
天哪 我就想逗逗你
Yeah, no, no. I thought you knew that.
是 当然了 我还以为你知道呢
Oh, I'm-- I'm sorry. I-- no, of course.
抱歉 这当然是个玩笑了
I-- sorry.
是我大惊小怪了
That's funny.
还挺好笑
Sorry about that.
真的很抱歉
Okay, cool. Well, I-- actually,
好吧 实际上我得
I'm gonna stop off at work first so I can grab my check,
我得先去工作的地方领工资
just 'cause I don't wanna like--
因为我不想
I wanna put it in before we go,
我想在走之前把钱存进去
so I'm gonna grab my check from work and come right after.
所以我打算先把工资拿到 再直接过去
So I got-- I just got a set amount of food,
今晚的食物有限
and a set amount of drinks, so just no plus ones if that's cool.
酒水也有限 如果可以的话 大家就别携伴了
Yeah. Okay, so what time ? Sevenish.
好 几点开始 七点左右吧
Cool. Oh, and my friend Zach Burrows is gonna be there.
好 对了 我的朋友扎克·布罗斯也会去
Do I know him? Well, he just finished shooting.
我认识他吗 他刚刚才拍完一部戏
He's, playing Pinocchio in the new live-action Pinocchio.
他在新的真人版《匹诺曹》里演匹诺曹
How old is he?
他多大
It's mocap, like motion capture.
那片子是用的动捕 就是动作捕捉技术
Yeah, I know. Okay, so, they're just gonna digitally shrink him down
我知道 对 就是用数字技术把他缩小
and then animate the puppet on top of him, so.
然后用特效把他变成木偶的样子
But he's gonna be a huge star,
但他一定会成为一个大明星的
so just try to be cool about it. You know what I mean?
所以我们得淡定一点 你懂我意思吗
Of course I'll be cool. I don't know who he is.
我当然会很淡定 我连他是谁都不知道
You can tell Gene's here!
你能 吉恩来了
We love you! Gene!
我们爱你 吉恩
All right, let's get to work.
好了 开始上课吧
Actors, I got three words for you:
演员们 接下来你们要看到的是
Glengarry Glen Ross.
《大亨游戏》
Can you put that coffee down?
你能不能把咖啡放下
Coffee's for closers, only.
只有能做出业绩的人才能喝咖啡
You call yourself a salesman?
就你还有脸自称推销员
You son of a bitch.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Hi. I'm from downtown. I'm from Mitch and Murray.
你们好 我是从市中心来的 我来自米莫公♥司♥
So, you've got, all of you got
现在你们这些人 你们每个人
just one week to regain your jobs,
都只有一周的时间 来保住自己的工作
starting with tonight.
从今晚开始算
Okay, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest.
我们还给这个月的销♥售♥竞争加了点东西
As you all know, first prize
你们都知道 一等奖
is a Cadillac El Dorado.
是一辆凯迪拉克黄金帝国敞篷车
Anybody wanna see what second prize is?
有人想知道二等奖是什么吗
Second prize is a set of steak knives.
二等奖是一套牛排刀具
Third prize is you're fired.
三等奖是炒鱿鱼
but I've worked out a little Okay, okay. No, no, no.
但是我想出了一些 好了 够了 够了
Stop. I'm not kidding. You're making me nauseous.
停下 我没开玩笑 你演的让我恶心了
Barry, I gave you this monologue for a reason.
巴里 我让你演这段独白是有原因的
To see if you were capable of
我想看看你能不能
of playing a character with even the mildest set of balls.
带着哪怕一点点的强势去演角色
You know, I'm seeing a trend in your work, and it's disturbing,
我发现你演戏时总有一种倾向 很恼人
and it's this...
那就是
You are deferential to every character in a scene...
你尊重一段场景里的每个角色
except for yours!
却不尊重你自己的角色
It's the way you read every scene.
不管哪个场景 你读台词的时候都这样
And if you're gonna be an actor,
如果你想成为一个演员
it's a big problem.
那将会是一个大问题
Okay, listen. I guess what I just thought was that my guy
我理解的是 我饰演的角色
was trying to help these other dudes achieve a goal, right?
正试着帮助其他人去完成一个目标 对吗
And if it was me, I would want them--
如果换做是我 我就会想让他们
You know what? That is so lovely. If it was you.
那您还真是贴心呢 处处为别人着想
Is that the way you see your life, as a human doormat?
这就是你看待生活的方式吗 做一个受气包
No. No?
不是 不是吗
Cause that's all we've ever seen in here.
但我们所看到的就是这样
And I'll bet you tits to donuts
我敢打赌
it's no different out there in the real world.
你在现实生活中也是这副低声下气的样子
You were in the service, right?
你当过兵 是吗
Right? Yeah, well, that makes sense, doesn't it?
那就说得通了 不是吗
Stand like this. Clean your gun.
军姿站好 枪杆擦亮
Swab the deck. Peel a potato.
清理甲板 削个土豆
Barry, do you ever ask for what you need?
巴里 你有没有开口要过你需要的东西
Or do you just quietly feel shame at your own desires
还是你一直在忍♥气吞声 为自己的欲望而羞耻
while sadly doing the bidding of others?
却又一直可悲地听命于他人呢
"Dear diary, today,"
"亲爱的日记 今天"
"I did what everybody else wanted me to do."
"我做了所有人都想让我去做的事"
"Is that all right with you, diary?"
"你觉得这样可以吗 日记本"
"Love, Barry."
"爱你的巴里"
Is that the life you wanna lead?
这就是你想要的生活吗
Look at me. Answer me. No.
看着我 回答我 不是
No. You're just saying that because I told you to say it!
不 你否认是因为我让你否认了
Well, I don't know what you want me to say.
我真不知道你想让我说什么
I want you to fight for yourself, Barry.
我想让你为自己抗争 巴里
I want you to tell me one thing you desire.
我想让你告诉我一件你自己想做的事
I want you to say out loud,
我要你大声讲出来
"Hey, I want this!"
"没错 我想做这事"
Can you tell me one thing?
你能告诉我哪怕一件事吗
All I want is to take this class.
我想要的就是来上表演课
Well, then you've got 10 seconds to make me believe that, fucko,
现在你有十秒钟的时间让我相信你这话
or you're never gonna see the inside of this class again!
否则你就再也不许踏进这间教室的门
And action.
开始
Fuches! I'm not doing it!
福克斯 我不干了
Any of it, okay?
我要撂挑子了 懂吗
I know it's what you want,
我知道这是你想要的
but, fuck you! Okay?
但是 滚你♥妈♥的♥ 懂吗
There's a lot of things that I wanna do,
我有很多想做的事情
but you don't care about any of that!
但你根本不在乎
Take out a stash house all by myself?
你还想让我单枪匹马地去拿下一个藏♥毒♥屋
"Oh yeah, let's have Barry do it."
"没问题 全交给巴里吧"
"He's fucking Jason Bourne!"
"他可是他妈的杰森·伯恩呢"
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表