剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
That's the whole point.
这就是重点所在
You know what? I'm gonna do something else.
我才不打算去
It's unifying. You do that! You do that!
大家都要去的 那你去 你去
I'm gonna do it.
我会去的
These subtitles fucking suck.
这些字幕烂爆了
Why are they in a forest?
为什么他们要在森林里拍
I wanna know what that kid's gonna do.
我想知道那个小孩要做什么
I've never seen someone be happy and angry at the same time.
我从没有见过一个人又气又笑
Brought to you by wolf attacking a horse.
由"狼扑马"倾情打造
Do you have my video?
你搞定我要的录像了吗
Yeah, it's on the camera.
嗯 视频在摄像机里
Yeah, I-- I know it's on the camera.
我当然知道视频在摄像机里
You're supposed to get it off the camera.
但你应该把它从摄像机里扒下来
We need to order an adapter.
我们得订购一个适配器
No, go buy an adapter.
不 直接去买♥♥一个
There's like 50 Russian electronic stores in Glendale.
格伦代尔大概就有50家俄♥罗♥斯♥电子商店
Also, Loach and his wife split up,
还有 洛奇和他妻子离婚了
so you owe me 50 bucks each, remember?
所以你们每人欠我50块 记得吗
Moss, guys,
莫斯 各位
how we doing?
目前情况怎么样了
No, Loach. How you doing?
不 洛奇 该问的是你怎么样了
What?
什么
Fuches, it's me.
福克斯 是我
Hold on. Hold on. Shh.
等一下 等一下 小声点
Fuches, what are you still doing here?
福克斯 你还留在这里做什么
You gotta go.
你应该离开这里
No, no, no, I'm not going I told you to go.
不 我不走 我之前就让你走了
I'm not going anywhere, bud.
我哪也不去 伙计
This is war. Those Chechens double-crossed us.
这是战争 那些车♥臣♥人耍了我们
I mean, they hired you to do a job,
他们雇你来干活
and then they try to kill you?
然后却想杀了你
No. No. No. I--
不应该是这样的
I told 'em you have a process.
我跟他们说过 你杀人是有一套流程的
Listen, Fuches, I talked to Pazar...
听着 福克斯 我跟帕扎谈过了
and he told me that if you leave town,
他说如果你离开这里
he'll sweep this whole thing under the rug.
他就既往不咎
Really?
真的吗
No. No, he didn't say that.
假的 他并没有这么说
I don't know why I just said that.
我也不知道我为什么要这么说
You said it because you're trying to protect me,
你说这些是因为你想保护我
and I appreciate that, buddy. But you know what?
我很感激 伙计 但是你知道吗
I've been going through some combat scenarios on this video game here
我正在玩的这个电子游戏里有好多打斗场面
and I don't know-- I think, based on my research,
我不确定 但我觉得根据我的研究
God, we can take 'em!
天哪 我们可以把他们一网打尽
You know, I-I-- I'll be here in the command center,
我就留守后方 把这里作为指挥中心
and you'll be-- you'll be out there in the field,
你就 你就在外面冲锋陷阵
you know, killing all of Pazar's guys,
把那些帕扎的手下都杀掉
and together, man-- together we will fuck them back.
咱俩齐心协力 就能反杀他们
Listen, Fuches,
听着 福克斯
it's not about the guys in that house, all right?
这不只是屋里那些人的问题 好吗
There's a whole organization out there, okay?
外面还有一整个组织的人 你明白吗
And plus, there's probably still more back in Chechnya.
并且 在车♥臣♥应该还会有更多人
You're right. You're right.
你是对的 你说得没错
We can't-- we can't outgun these dudes. We...
我们打不过这些人 我们
We leave.
我们得离开
Yes. Well, actually, no.
没错 但其实应该说是
You'll leave...
你离开
and I'll stay and face the music.
而我会留在这里承担后果
You want me to get out of here for my own safety
你想让我离开这里以求自保
and leave you here with the Chechens? No. No.
然后让你留在这里对付那些车♥臣♥人吗 门都没有
I-I-- I googled Chechnya, and, bro...
我查了一下车♥臣♥ 伙计
they're crazy.
这群人丧心病狂啊
Fuches...
福克斯
It's my mess. Let me deal with it.
这是我惹的乱子 我来解决它
Okay, but then you get on a plane,
好吧 但事情解决之后你就坐上飞机
you come back to Cleveland, and we'll go back to work.
回到克利夫兰 咱俩继续干活
Just like before.
就像从前一样
Yes.
好的
What the fuck are you guys doing?
你们在搞什么鬼
Moss. Where's my video?
莫斯 我要的视频在哪儿
You need a code to unlock it.
需要密♥码♥来解锁
Yeah, everything was going smoothly until we got to this screen.
没错 本来一切顺利 然后就出现了这个界面
So, you just stopped when you saw this?
所以你们就直接停工了是吗
Well, we were researching possible ways to unlock it
我们本来是在研究一些可能的解锁方法
and ended up going down a little K-hole--
结果我俩就玩嗨了
Okay, how many possible codes could there be?
好吧 一共有多少种可能的密♥码♥组合
We're trying to get in contact with the manufacturer to--
我们试图联♥系♥生产商来
Get out of the way. Come on. Move, move, move.
让开 快点 让一让
That could take months.
那样可能需要好几个月
All right, first, first,
行了 首先
you try 0-0-0-1.
来试试0001
All right, so we know it's not 0-0-0-1.
好吧 我们知道密♥码♥不是0001了
Next, you do...
接下来 就试试...
Right? Not 0-0-0-2.
看到没 不是0002
Okay, you go on to...
好吧 所以继续试
What the hell? I think you just locked it.
什么情况 你应该是把它锁住了
Did you know that was gonna happen and you let me do that?
你明知道会这样 还不拦我
We didn't want you to yell at us. All right.
我们不想让你冲我们吼 好吧
Now-- now I'm gonna have to call the FBI.
我现在不得不给联调局打电♥话♥了
You guys are assholes. FBI.
你们两个混♥蛋♥ 联调局
Hi!
你好
You know why everything went to hell, right?
你知道为什么事态会恶化成这样 是吧
That fucking hug. You got to close to your mark
那个该死的拥抱 你跟你的目标走得太近
and it put you off your game.
你不再是个没有感情的杀手了
It's like when I was a cook, in the Army.
就像我在军队当厨师时
I never named my chickens. I just...
我从不给我的鸡起名字 我只会直接一刀下去
See,
看到没
you never experienced any fallout from your job, Barry.
你从来没被工作的附带后果困扰过 巴里
I've been protecting you from that.
是我一直保护你不受它的干扰
Now, you're gonna be all right without me?
现在你还觉得你一个人能顺利解决吗
I'm gonna be great. We need to go.
我能搞定的 我们得走了
You know, I-- I swore an oath to your dad
你知道吗 我曾向你父亲发过誓
that I wouldn't let the world walk all over you.
我不会让这个世界践踏你
It's repayment for him saving my ass in 'Nam.
以此来报答越战中他对我的救命之恩
During 'Nam. During 'Nam.
越战期间 越战期间
Fine, whatever, but, you know,
好吧 无所谓 但其实
a barracks in Connecticut in the late '60s, that was a rough place.
60年代晚期的康涅狄格州军营 那里也很难混的
I gotta take this.
我得接这个电♥话♥
I think I might've won something.
我可能中奖了
All right.
好吧
Hello?
喂
Hey, Barry. Hey, it's Sally.
你好 巴里 我是萨莉
Hey, how you doing?
你好 你怎么样了
Hey, the Ryan thing's not canceled, is it?
瑞恩的追悼会没取消吧
No, it's still on.
没取消 正常进行
Oh. Oh, great.
那太好了
I mean, not great,
不是说那事太好了
but, you know, thank God.
是指 你明白吗 幸好没取消
Yeah, so I wanted to ask you...
所以我想问问你
I was so concerned with making sure everyone else had a spot
我光顾着确保其他人有节目可演
that I didn't give myself anything.
却忘了给自己准备节目
Oh no. Yeah, so you can totally say no,
真糟糕 你完全可以拒绝我
but would you wanna do a scene with me tonight?
但是 今晚你想和我一起演段戏吗
You wanna do a scene with me?
你想和我一起演段戏
Yeah, well, everyone else has something, so.
是的 其他人都有节目了 所以
Oh yeah, absolutely. What's the scene?
当然没问题 我们要演什么
It's the last scene I did with Ryan.
是我和瑞恩演的最后一段戏
It'll be weird not doing it with him,
虽然不和他搭档会有点奇怪
but I felt like my performance was self-contained.
但我感觉我的表演是独♥立♥的
Yes! Have you seen Doubt?
找到了 你看过《虐童疑云》没
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表