剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
You, Goran. Yes.
忠于你啊 没错
You are really loyal.
你可真忠心啊
Plant lipstick camera.
放口红摄像头
Get shot by Barry, then stick up for Barry.
中了巴里一枪 还帮他说话
Offer anyone who shows up here submarine sandwich.
不管是谁来 你都问他们要不要吃潜艇三明治
I'm polite.
我很有礼貌啊
You...are weak.
你很软弱
We will go.
我们去
You will stay here and help Oksana with dishes.
你就待在这帮奥克萨娜做饭吧
Goran.
戈兰
Don't be like that!
别这样嘛
Hank?
汉克
Barry.
巴里
So nice to hear your voice.
能听到你的声音真好
What do you want? Fuches is here.
你想干什么 福克斯在这里
He told us you're alive.
他告诉我们你还活着
All right.
好吧
I do not know if you'll be seeing Fuches again.
我不知道你还能不能再见到福克斯了
Also, Goran says, soon, he's going to acting class to find you,
还有 戈兰说 他马上就会去表演班找你
so I suggest you take your money and, you know...
所以我建议你拿上钱 然后...
...fly like Bug Bunny in Space Jam.
像《空中大灌篮》里的兔八哥一样远走高飞
Okay.
好吧
Thanks, Hank. No, thank you, Barry.
谢了 汉克 不 我该谢你 巴里
Thank you for your friendship.
谢谢你愿意当我的朋友
You are a super good guy.
你真的是个大好人
I have to go.
我得挂了
Bye.
再见
Thank you.
谢谢
Loach! Yeah?
洛奇 怎么了
Grab your shit.
拿上你的东西
Judge just signed a warrant to bring in Pazar!
法官刚刚签署了帕扎的逮捕令
Goran Pazar, we're coming to get you.
戈兰·帕扎 我们来抓你啦
What the fuck you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
Chop, chop, chop, chop, chop...
切切切切切
No, no, please, please.
别啊 别啊 求你了
No. Please.
不要 拜托
Please! Please! No!
求你们了 拜托 不要
Now, watch, Ruslan.
现在 看好了 鲁斯兰
This is how you get rid of somebody in America.
在美国 你得这么杀人
Goran?
戈兰
Goran.
戈兰
Goran?
戈兰
Barry?
巴里
Is that...Is that Ba-- Barry!
是巴里吗 巴里
Motherfucker!
操♥他♥妈♥的
Oh my God! I fucking love you so much!
天哪 我爱死你了
Cut me out! Cut me out!
快给我松开 松开
Keep your fucking voice down.
你声音小点
Oh my God!
天哪
I gotta get my tooth. Fuck your goddamn tooth.
我得去捡我的牙 别管你的破牙了
So, I burned a CD for this very moment.
所以 我特地为此时此刻混了张碟
What? What the fuck is this?
怎么回事 这他妈是什么玩意
That's "Flight of the Bumblebee."
这是《野蜂飞舞》
Apocalypse Now is "Ride of the Valkyries," you idiot.
《现代启示录》里的那首应该是《女武神的骑行》 白♥痴♥
Shit.
该死
Goran, your tea is getting cold.
戈兰 你的茶要凉了
I hope you guys like iced tea.
希望你们会喜欢冰茶
Goran?
戈兰
Barry.
巴里
Okay, yeah, that's definitely coming for us. That's not good.
好吧 警♥察♥绝对是冲着我们来的 这可不妙
Fellas?
伙计们
Barry. Get out. Get out.
巴里 下车 出去
Come on. No, I'm done. Get out.
拜托 不 我不干了 快下车
No, listen. Look, you're made for this job, all right?
不 听着 你生来就该干这行 懂吗
You just proved it at Pazar's. It's who you are.
你刚刚在帕扎家证明了这一点 那就是你
No, it's--it's who you made me.
不 是你让我变成那样的
I'm done with you, Fuches.
我受够你了 福克斯
Okay, fine. You don't want to see me anymore, that's great. That's great.
好吧 你不想再见我了 很好 很好
I still get half of the money.
但你还是得分我一半钱
You can have all the money. Get out.
钱全都给你 快下车
I'm done with you, I'm done with all this, starting right...
我不和你混了 我也不管这些事了 就从现在...
now.
开始
Let's move it along.
别停在这
Get out, Fuches.
下车 福克斯
Barry, come on, buddy.
巴里 别这样 伙计
Buddy.
别这样
Fellas.
二位
What's going on here? All right. All right.
什么情况 好吧 好吧
Let's go. Thank you.
快走 谢谢
Sorry.
抱歉
Barry.
巴里
Barry!
巴里
Buddy, you don't mean it!
伙计 你不是认真的
What the fuck happened here?
这里发生了什么
Looks like the Bolivians made it here before we did.
看来玻利维亚人比我们先到了一步
Well, now you can't rule other people out just like that.
你不能就这么把其他势力排除在外啊
Now who's making work? This was Bolivians.
现在是谁在瞎想了 这明明就是玻利维亚人干的
Hey, Janice? Yeah.
珍妮丝 嗯
Looks like the shooter was in the window there.
枪手似乎是从窗户那边开枪的
Shots came from pretty low to the ground.
子弹射出的高度很低
Shooter was either crouching or he was extremely short.
所以枪手要么蹲着 要么很矮
Bolivians.
玻利维亚人
Which led us to the conclusion
于是让我们得出了以下结论
that rival crime organizations from Chechnya and Bolivia
由戈兰·帕扎和克里斯托巴·西弗恩蒂斯领导的
led by these two men, Goran Pazar and Cristobal Sifuentes,
分别来自车♥臣♥和玻利维亚的两大敌对犯罪组织
were baited into war by this man,
被以下这个人挑起了战争
Taylor Garrett, and his partner,
泰勒·盖勒特 和他的搭档
the ringleader of the entire operation,
即整起事件的罪魁祸首
this man, Richard Krempf, AKA Ryan Madison.
也就是这个人 理查德·科伦普夫 别名瑞恩·麦迪逊
While he posed as an actor and a physical trainer,
虽然他假装成一名演员和健身教练
his primary occupation was one of crime, violence, and greed.
但他的主要职业却是犯罪 暴♥力♥ 贪婪
You want a beer or something?
你想喝啤酒什么的吗
Richie can make you a cocktail, submarine sandwich.
里奇可以给你做♥鸡♥尾酒和潜艇三明治
We got the six-foot-long, huh? It's gluten free.
我们有六英尺长的面包 无麸质哦
You know, you're very polite.
你很有礼貌
This is nice. Yes! Nice.
这很好 是啊 很好
It is nice, and you know what?
确实很好 而且你知道吗
Once the guys get to know each other,
一旦弟兄们互相熟悉起来
it's gonna be super great.
会很棒的
Ramzan.
拉姆赞
At this point, we are highly confident
目前 我们可以很自信地说
that Mr. Garrett and Mr. Madison acted alone.
盖勒特先生和麦迪逊先生是独自行动的
So, essentially with these men trying to pit
所以这两人试图让
two crime organizations against each other,
两个犯罪组织鹬蚌相争
thus reaping the benefits of their demise,
而他们渔翁得利
much like the Kurosawa movie, Yojimbo.
就像黑泽明的电影《用心棒》里那样
I'll open it up to some questions.
接下来是提问时间
Michael Leslie, KNX Newsradio.
迈克尔·莱斯利 KNX新闻广播
Can you spell Yojimbo , please?
能请您拼写一下黑泽明吗
I believe it's spelled just how it sounds,
可以根据读音拼写
So... Detective Moss.
所以 我是莫斯警探
They say that the camera adds 10 pounds to you.
人们说镜头会让你看起来胖十磅
Not from where I'm standing, babe.
但我可不这么认为 亲爱的
Such films as Rashomon, famous for...
例如《罗生门》这部电影 很有名...
I only wish they gave you more lines,
我就希望他们能让你多说几句话
but there are no small parts, only small actors.
但不存在什么小角色 只存在小咖位的演员
What are you doing, calling me?
你打电♥话♥给我♥干♥什么
You cracked the case.
你把案子破了啊
You owe me a swift kick in the balls.
我还等着你来踹我的裆呢
k-u-r-o-s-a-w-a.
黑 泽 明
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表