剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
You get on the 10 freeway,
你上10号♥州际公路
it's the Christopher Columbus transcontinental Highway.
那条路又叫克里斯托弗·哥伦布洲际公路
You can just drive and become whoever you want to be.
你可以油门一踩 从此自♥由♥自在 浪迹天涯
This is the country that invented Superman.
这可是创造出超人的国家
And the women.
还有女人们
Oh my God, the women here!
天哪 这里的女人啊
Stovka, they would love that accent of yours.
斯托夫卡 她们会很喜欢你的口音的
If-- I know-- I know a couple of gals in Cleveland who would love to--
我认识几个克利夫兰的姑娘 她们会很乐意...
How-- how old a guy are you, Stovka?
你多大了 斯托夫卡
Forty-five.
45岁
Jesus Christ.
老天爷哟
Okay. Okay.
没事 不成问题
I I know one gal There's nothing for me.
我认识这么一个姑娘 我活着已经没什么意义了
I had a wife,
我曾有过一个妻子
a child.
一个孩子
But they leave me.
但他们离开了我
She say I'm broken.
她说我已破碎不堪
You talk of freedom?
你在跟我谈自♥由♥吗
As long as I work for them, I never free.
只要我还在为他们工作 我就永远不会自♥由♥
It will always be the same.
永远是一成不变的枷锁
My whole life...
我的一生...
ever since a child...
从我还是个孩子开始...
is death.
就充斥着死亡
There is only
只有那么一条
one true way out.
真正的解脱之路
Yeah, I caught about half of that, Stov.
嗯 我大概懂了 斯托夫
If you could take my cell phone out of my-- my pocket here,
如果你能帮我把手♥机♥从我口袋里拿出来
I could show you one gal-- she's Cherokee!
我可以给你介绍个姑娘 她是切罗基人
She's really wild.
狂野得很
What did you do?
你干了什么
Okay, your name?
好的 你的姓名是
Barry Berkman.
巴里·伯克曼
Sasha Baxter.
萨莎·巴克斯特
Sally Reed.
萨莉·里德
And your occupation.
你的职业是什么
I'm an actor...
我是个演员
and-- and a barista.
也是一位咖啡师
I'm an actress.
我是个演员
I work in auto parts.
我销♥售♥汽车零件
I manage three franchises of "Coors" gym.
我有三家"佢向"健身房♥的特许经营权
What? "Coors. "
你说什么 "佢向"
Coors? Coors? Curves.
去向 佢向 曲线
Oh, Curves. Right, Curves. Curves. The gym. The gym.
曲线 没错 曲线 曲线 就那个健身房♥
I just did this web series-- well, it wasn't-- it wasn't a web series.
我刚刚才演了一部网剧 其实也不是网剧
It was a YouTube video, but, but it's...
就是个油管视频 但它已经...
It's like up to 249 views.
已经有249次观看量了
Do you have any water?
你有水吗
You seem a little nervous.
你似乎有点紧张
Nope.
才没有
Am I under oath?
我要发誓吗
Did you kill him?
你有没有杀他
No.
没有
What? How? How?
什么 怎么可能 怎么可能呢
Can I have a little more?
能再给我来点水吗
What's your impression of Mr. Madison?
你对麦迪逊先生印象如何
He was my best wingman.
他是我的最佳搭档
He was the bait. I was the...
如果他是鱼饵 我就是那...
the stick to fish with.
钓鱼的竿
He just seemed like a good dude.
他似乎是个不错的人
Ryan and I did a bunch of scenes together.
瑞恩和我一起演了很多戏
We did Shakespeare in Love. Have you seen that movie? No.
我们演过《莎翁情史》 你们看过吗 没有
We did Breaking the Waves. Have you seen that movie? No.
我们还演过《破浪》 这部你们看过吗 没有
We did Dogville. Have you seen that movie?
我们还演过《狗镇》 你们看过这部吗
No. No, wait. I saw that one.
没有 不 等等 这部我看过
We did a scene from True Blood,
我们演过《真爱如血》里的一场戏
he did a lot of talking, and I didn't really get to say much.
他一直在说 我都没能说上几句台词
Is there anything else you can think of
你还能不能想到一些别的
that would be helpful in the investigation?
可能会对调查有帮助的事
No. Okay. So, thank you for coming in, Mr. Berkman.
没有 好吧 感谢你前来 伯克曼先生
Yeah? Okay. Thank you, guys. Yup, you're good.
好了是吗 谢谢你们 是的 你可以走了
Fucking idiot.
妈的智障
Someplace else you need to be, Barry? No. No.
你要赶着去哪里吗 巴里 没 没有
Mr. Cousineau, I'm really sorry about my exercise in class.
库西诺先生 关于刚刚在课上的表现 我很抱歉
I-- I really-- I couldn't see anything.
我真的 什么都看不见
Barry, you want to be an actor?
巴里 你想当演员是吧
You better get out of your own way. Okay.
那你最好不要故步自封 好的
Life is about taking a risk, making the unsafe choice.
生命在于冒险 要铤而走险
Okay. All right, here's a little story just to illustrate.
受教了 好吧 我来举个例子说明一下
I once auditioned for the guy that robbed the house on Full House,
我曾经去试镜过《欢乐满屋》中的一个劫匪角色
and I carried a loaded Beretta with me into the audition
我带着一把上了膛的伯莱塔手♥枪♥就去试镜了
just to feel the weight of it.
就为了感受一下那种分量
Did you get the part? Oh, they freaked out.
你拿到那个角色了吗 那可不 那群人吓坏了
Now look, you're in a shell.
听着 你现在就在作茧自缚
You need to break out, and I've got the perfect anecdote for you.
你得破茧才能成蝶 我刚好有一段适合你的戏
Mamet? Yeah, you're gonna play Blake
马梅 是啊 你去演那部电影
in Glengarry Glen Ross, the movie.
《大亨游戏》里的布雷克
I'm gonna send you the pages.
我之后把剧本发给你
Here's my only direction:
我就给你提一条建议
let the cat out.
释放你的野性吧
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Barry.
巴里
I booked an audition. Oh, cool.
我有一场试镜要去 不错嘛
Well, actually, Mike said that the producers asked for me by name.
其实吧 迈克说是制片人点名要我去的
Oh wow. Wait, who's Mike?
真不可思议 等等 谁是迈克
My agent.
我的经纪人
Well, actually, he hip-pocketed me,
其实还没有正式签下来
but once I book something, he'll be my agent.
但一旦我有戏可演 他就会正式签下我
That seems fair. Can you drive me?
似乎挺公平 你能开车送我去吗
It would really help to run lines in the car.
在车里过下台词会很有帮助的
I can't.
不行
Okay.
好吧
Well, how-- how long will it take?
开过去 开过去要多久
Not long. I promise.
就一小会儿 我保证
Detective.
警探
You know, I've done my share of ride-alongs.
我也坐过警车 观察过你们的日常
I know the ins and outs of your profession.
你们这行我可了解了
From where I'm standing,
就我看来
you check all the boxes.
你真是完全符合我对理想型的要求
What the fuck are you supposed to be?
你到底想干嘛
I run this place.
这地方归我管
I'm gonna call you.
我会给你打电♥话♥的哦
I-- I swear.
我 我发誓
I-- I was just making friendly chitchat.
我只是在进行友好谈话而已
I wasn't-- I wasn't pulling any Hannibal Lecter shit.
我可没玩汉尼拔那一套心理操控的把戏
Why would he do this?
他这是何苦呢
He was at top of his profession.
他可是这行的顶尖人物
I cannot tell my family.
这事我不能告诉我的家族
They will be very angry.
他们会很生气的
This might destroy us.
这事可能会毁了咱俩
I can see you're feeling a bit insecure,
看来你有些不安
and I'm surprised.
我很惊讶
But, to be honest,
不过 说实话
I find it refreshing you're open with your feelings.
你能坦诚地谈论你的感受 还挺新鲜
Nah. It is weak.
不 这是软弱的表现
No!
才不是
That's your family talking.
那些都是你家族里的人胡扯的
They clearly did a number on you.
你很明显就是被他们愚弄了
No, what you need, if we're being honest,
不 咱说实话 你真正需要的
is a world-class assassin,
就是个一流的杀手
and I happen to be very close with one.
我刚好认识这么一个熟人
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表