剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
Barry?
巴里吗
That's your son? The little boy who fell in the ape pit?
那就是你儿子吗 那个掉进猴山的小男孩
Yeah.
没错
And when he was down there, he learned a few things...
当他在下面时 他学到了一些东西
about how life doesn't always go according to plan,
生活并不总会按计划进行
and when you need a friend,
以及当你需要一个朋友时
sometimes you find one in unexpected places.
有时你会在意想不到的地方收获一份友情
You're right. No. They're right.
你说得没错 不 正确的是它们
These animals have so much to teach us.
这些动物身上有很多需要我们学习的地方
They're... incredible creatures?
它们是 不可思议的生物吗
Yeah. "Incredible" or "amazing"?
是的 "不可思议"还是"令人称奇"
"They're amazing creatures. "
"它们是令人称奇的生物"
They're amazing creatures.
它们是令人称奇的生物
Uninhibited, intuitive, empathetic.
无拘无束 敏锐而有同理心
That was amazing. Thanks.
你刚刚演得很好 多谢夸奖
Hey, do you think--
你觉不觉得...
you know, when Cousineau sends me the Mamet stuff,
等库西诺把马梅的剧本发给我
do you think maybe you could help me Sally?
你有没有可能帮我一把 萨莉
We're ready for you now.
你可以进去了
With me luck. Good luck.
祝我好运吧 祝你好运
Hey, you'll wait for me, right?
你会等我的 对吧
Yeah. Sure.
嗯 会等的
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
Sally.
萨莉
Liv?
丽芙
Hey, girl! Hi.
你好啊 姑娘 你好
Sally and I did six episodes of this show about roller derby together.
萨莉和我演过一部六集的电视剧 讲的是旱冰
Sally here was the star.
萨莉当时可是个明星
You-- you look great.
你 你看起来棒极了
Thank you.
多谢夸奖
So do you. Oh, thanks.
你也是 谢谢
Skinny.
身材真好
So, what was the show? Oh, you never heard of it.
所以那部剧名字叫什么 你肯定没听说过
It never aired. It was really good.
那部剧从未播出 它真的很好
We just got a little unlucky with the timing of some world events.
我们只是运气欠佳 和一些时事撞车了
Oh, that's too bad. What was it called?
真不走运 那部剧叫什么
Oh shit.
那还真是不巧
Yeah, it was tragic-- both things, obviously.
是啊 确实很悲剧 我是说两起事件 都很悲剧
Super tragic. I Super tragic.
超级悲剧 太悲剧了
So, wait, do you work for the casting people now?
等等 你现在在为选角人员工作了吗
No.
并不
Wh-- No, no, I'm-- I'm on the show.
不不 我要演这部剧
I'm the one who bought the zoo.
我就是那个买♥♥了动物园的人
It's... It's-- You're the lead? It's your--
你 你是主角吗 那真是...
That is... awesome.
那真是...太棒了
So listen, I asked casting to bring you in for this.
听着 是我让选角导演去找你来的
They did not think you were right...
他们并不觉得你是合适的人选
but I fought for you...
但我为你极力争取
because I really, really, really want you to get this.
因为我真的真的真的很想让你拿到这个角色
Thank you.
谢谢
Break a leg, okay?
祝你好运 好吗
That was your son?
那就是你儿子吗
What? The little boy that fell in the ape pit?
什么 那个掉进猴山的小男孩吗
Yeah. And when I was down there, I--
没错 当我在下面时
Sorry.
抱歉
Yeah, and when he was down there, he learned a few things...
没错 当他在下面时 他学到了一些东西
about how life doesn't always go according to plan,
生活并不总会按计划进行
and...
以及...
I'm sorry, I know this. I...
不好意思 我记得的 我...
About how life doesn't always go according to plan,
生活并不总会按计划进行
and sometimes, when you need a friend,
以及当你需要一个朋友时
you find one in unexpected places.
你会在意想不到的地方收获一份友情
I'm really sorry.
真的很对不起
Can we just-- Can we start over?
我们能 我们能重新来一遍吗
Yeah, well, see, the thing is,
好吧 其实问题是
you're scattered, Goran.
你的势力太分散了 戈兰
You and your guys, you're all over the map.
你和你的手下 散在各处
What is it exactly...
你到底...
that you want? I want what Bolivians have.
想要什么 我想要玻利维亚人手里的东西
They have stash house in Sylmar that I know makes so much money.
他们在西尔马有藏♥毒♥屋 据我所知利润颇丰
Bolivians. Aren't they those, short motherfuckers?
玻利维亚人 他们不就是一群死矮子吗
Statistically, one of shortest nations on Earth,
据统计 它是世界上人口平均身高最矮的国家之一
but they are very mean.
但他们很不好惹
So, they got a stash house you want,
所以 他们手握着一个你想要的藏♥毒♥屋
then that's what you should go after, the assets.
那你就该去对藏♥毒♥屋下手 去夺他们的资产
You're trying to create a mood with a bullet.
你想用子弹去制♥造♥氛围什么的
Those are lateral moves. This isn't theater.
根本没什么实际意义 这里又不是剧院
It's business.
这是生意
Yes!
太好了
DHL shows bullet was delivered and signed for 10 minutes ago.
敦豪官网显示快递已送达 并于十分钟前被签收了
See, this is exactly what I'm talking about.
看吧 这就是我说的那回事
Hank. Leave.
汉克 出去
What? Come on, man!
什么 拜托
This is the thing! Get out!
一出好戏就快上演了 出去
Let grown-ups talk.
大人说话小孩别插嘴
I will go tell Barry then. Jeez Louise.
那我去通知巴里了 老天爷啊
Thank you.
谢谢
Look, you want to get a man's attention,
如果你想吸引一个人的注意
take something away from him.
那就夺走他的一些东西
What, what's this Bolivian fella's name?
这个玻利维亚伙计叫什么名字
Cristobal Sifuentes.
克里斯托巴·西弗恩蒂斯
He is... crazy man.
他这个人 是个疯子
No. Don't sell yourself short, big guy.
别 你也不差 大个子
I mean, you... you were about to take all my teeth out there.
你 你之前差点把我的牙都磨平
You're a goofball too.
你也是个疯子
Me? You're a goofball.
我吗 你也是个疯子
I'm goofball? Yeah.
我也很疯 是啊
Come on. So... do something goofy.
拜托 所以 你就做点出格的事情
Take his stash house.
拿下他的藏♥毒♥屋
Then when he comes up here to LA to deal with that, you kill him.
等他到洛杉矶来处理这事的时候 你就直接把他杀了
You could have Barry handle these things?
你能让巴里处理好这些事吗
Look, what are we thinking about this lock, huh?
你还锁着我♥干♥嘛呢
Seems like a remnant.
这把锁感觉挺多余
Fuck!
他妈的
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Oh yeah, I had to cry for the scene, so...
我没事 这场戏我得哭 所以...
Mom in zoo cries?
逛动物园的妈妈干嘛要哭
My son fell in an ape pit, Barry.
我儿子掉进猴山了 巴里
It's okay. This day sucks.
没事的 今天糟透了
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Let's go do something.
咱们去做点什么吧
Well, I'd, I'd love to, but I gotta go to work.
我很乐意 但我得去工作
I thought you gave notice.
我还以为你已经打过招呼了
I did, but, this delivery showed up last second.
没错 但突然送到了一个快递
I've gotta go take care of it.
我得去处理一下
Call in sick.
请病假嘛
I can't.
不行
That's okay. Sorry. I'm being a bitch.
没事的 抱歉 是我太无理取闹了
You gotta pay the bills, right? That's right. Fine.
你也得挣钱过日子嘛 没错
Jesus fucking Christ.
老天爷啊
Yeah?
什么事
Is it done?
搞定了吗
"Is it done?" Hank, you know,
你问得倒轻巧 汉克
I can't just walk up to his front door with a big fucking gun.
我总不可能提着枪直接从前门走进去吧
That would be stupid. Right?
那样就太蠢了 不是吗
Okay. Look, I'm in position,
好吧 我已经就位了
and, you know, these things take as long as they take.
你也知道 这些事情急不得
Okay. Okay? It's called being professional.
好吧 这叫做专业
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表