剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
Sweet.
真棒
One, two...
一 二
One.
一
Barry, come on!
巴里 快上
Barry, I got your back!
巴里 我掩护你
Barry! What the fuck, Barry?
巴里 你搞什么呢 巴里
Barry!
巴里
Barry, come on, bro! What are you doing?
巴里 快上 兄弟 你在干嘛
Barry, come on!
巴里 快来
Thanks, Miss Thomas.
谢谢 托马斯小姐
I'll tell Sally you said, "Hi."
我会代你向萨莉问好的
Andy hit me first, Dad.
是安迪先打我的 爸爸
Then you go get a teacher.
那你可以去找老师啊
But if I do that, kids'll think I'm a pussy.
但要是我去找老师 其他小孩会觉得我是个怂包
Who cares what they think?
谁在乎他们怎么想
It's fine to get mad, but hitting somebody?
你可以生气 但是打人
That's not you.
这可不是你的作风
Don't let someone lower you to that kind of behavior.
别因为其他人就去做出那种低等的举动
Okay?
好吗
You're bigger than that.
你比那要好得多
You're a good guy, Denzel.
你是个好孩子 丹泽尔
You okay, dude?
你还好吗 兄弟
I have a concussion. I can't see straight.
我脑震荡了 看不清东西
I smoked this fucking fool for ya,
我帮你把这个傻♥逼♥干掉了
smoked all them!
我把他们都杀了
Fuck yeah!
干♥他♥妈的
That's why you brought me, bro!
这就是你带我来的目的 兄弟
Got your back. Come on, check this shit out. Let's go.
有我在呢 来吧 来搜搜这地方 咱们走
Come on!
来吧
Get some!
有发现了
Barry, get down here, man. Check this shit out.
巴里 快下来看看这个
Check it out.
来看看
They didn't say anything about this, right?
他们没提到这些钱 对吧
Mission was just to eliminate the targets?
任务只要求清除目标就可以了对吧
Dude, this is mega.
兄弟 发大财了
Hit the frigging jackpot.
中头奖了
We're a team, brother. Look at this.
咱们是一个团队 兄弟 看看这个
I'm gonna get a frigging boat.
我要去买♥♥艘船
You know how many fucking chicks
你知道有这么多钱
we're gonna fucking get with this shit?
咱们可以睡多少女人吗
I can't believe this.
真不敢相信
Fuck. Fuck.
操 操
Fuck yeah. Fuck yeah!
太好了 太好了
Fuck yeah!
太好了
Keep it down.
你低调点
Barry! You are the man. Keep it down.
巴里 你太厉害了 你小点声
You are the fuck-- Tell me you're the man.
你简直太... 快说你是最强的
It's done. You are the fucking man.
搞定了 你最靠谱了
Sit, sit, sit, sit down.
坐坐坐 坐下
God damn.
天哪
I'm gonna throw up.
我都快激动吐了
I haven't slept.
我一夜没睡
I thought you were dead for sure,
我还以为你死定了
but look at you.
但看看你
Here you are. Here you are.
你还在这 你还好好的
Goran's gonna be so happy.
戈兰一定会很开心的
Right. I-- I know.
嗯 我知道
I-- I know you're sad,
我知道你很难过
because you had to ice Taylor,
因为你不得不除掉泰勒
but, you know, like you said,
但 就像你说的
he had to go. No loose ends, huh?
他必须死 不能留后患 对吧
What's up?
你好吗
Fuches, Taylor.
福克斯 这是泰勒
Taylor, Fuches.
泰勒 这是福克斯
Hey, man.
你好啊
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表