剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表
Okay? Now, Barry,
好吧 听着 巴里
acting is a very face-forward type of job. It...
演戏需要经常抛头露面
It's a direct conflict to being someone who anonymously kills people.
这跟做匿名杀手是直接冲突的
You want to have a hobby or something, you could take up... painting.
你想有个爱好什么的 你可以画画啊
Hitler painted.
希♥特♥勒♥就爱画画
It's a good, solid hobby.
这是个很不错 很可靠的爱好
Never got in the way of what they were doing.
从来没妨碍过他们的主业
These are professional actors, and they're the real deal,
他们是专业的演员 有真本事的
and they say I got something.
他们说我很有天赋
No, I, I get it, I get it, but I think you gotta think this thing through.
我明白 我明白 但你得想清楚
I mean, you wanna--you wanna go out there and try to burn a guy,
我是说 你难道想在你去杀人的时候
and have him say, "Hey! There's the guy from the chicken commercial!"
让对方说 "你不是鸡肉广♥告♥里的那人吗"
I don't know if I'd do commercials.
我不知道我会不会拍广♥告♥
Barry.
巴里
when you decided to do this for a living,
当你决定要当杀手时
you closed the door on being able to do anything else.
你就没法再做其他事情了
You're a killer, Barry. You kill the bad guys.
你是个杀手 巴里 惩奸除恶
Yeah, but this Ryan guy wasn't a bad guy.
对 但是这个瑞恩不是坏人
No, no, no. He lent me a book. He's
不不不 他借给我一本书 他
Stop thinking.
别想了
Kill Ryan.
杀了瑞恩
These Chechens are the scariest people I have ever worked with,
这些车♥臣♥人是我合作过的最可怕的人
and they're talking about taking you off this job.
他们在考虑把你从这份工作中除名
Off the job? I'm sorry, but I don't feel like...
除名 对不起 但是我不想
dying over some wannabe actor.
为了某个想做演员的人而死
Yeah. No, yeah.
是啊 有道理
This is what you do.
这就是你的本行
This is all you do.
你只能干这个
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Yeah.
明白
Okay, good.
好的 很好
Mr. Cousineau. You weren't in class today.
库西诺先生 你今天没去上课
Yeah, I know, I know. Ryan was very upset.
对啊 我知道 瑞恩很不高兴
Yeah, no, I, I gotta leave town.
我今天出城有事
I'm so sorry to hear that.
很遗憾
Hey, Mr. Cousineau, I was wondering,
库西诺先生 我想知道
do you think I was good enough to be in your class?
你认为我有资格上你的课吗
No, Barry, I don't.
不 巴里 我不这么认为
What you did was dog shit.
你演得一塌糊涂
I mean, really, really awful.
我是说 真的 真的很糟糕
"Dumb acting" I call it. Do you know why?
我叫它"智障表演" 你知道为什么吗
Because acting is truth,
因为表演关乎真实
and I saw no truth.
但我看不到真实
So, here's my advice to you:
所以我给你个建议
You go back to whatever nook of the world you call home,
你从哪来的 就回哪去吧
and you do whatever it is you're good at,
做一些你擅长的事情
because this... is not it.
因为你并不擅长演戏
You wanna know what I'm good at?
你想知道我擅长什么吗
I'm good at killing people.
我擅长杀人
Yeah, when I got back from Afghanistan, I,
对 当我从阿富汗回来的时候 我
I was really depressed, you know?
我真的很失落 你知道吗
I didn't leave my house for months, and...
我好几个月都没出家门 然后...
this friend of my dad's, he's, he's like an uncle to me.
我爸爸的一个朋友 他就像我叔叔一样
He, he helped me out, and he gave me a purpose.
他帮我走了出来 给了我一个目标
He told me that...
他告诉我
that what I was good at over there could be useful here.
我在那边擅长的东西 在这里也能派上用场
And, it's a job.
这是一份工作
You know? The money's good,
你知道吗 报酬很丰厚
and these people I take out, like, they're...
我杀的人 他们...
they're bad people. You know?
他们是坏人 你知道吗
Like they're pieces of shit.
他们猪狗不如
But, lately, you know, I've--
但是 最近 我
like, I'm not sleeping, and,
我睡不着 而且
that depressed feeling is back, you know?
那种失落的感觉又回来了 你知道吗
Like...
就好像...
Like, I know there's more to me... than that.
就好像我知道 除了杀人 我还能做更多的事
But maybe, I don't know...
但也许 我也不知道
maybe there's not.
也许我并没有别的路可走
Maybe this is all I'm good at. I don't know.
也许这就是我唯一擅长的事 我不知道
Anyway, forget it.
总之 算了吧
Sorry to bother you.
抱歉打扰了
What's that from?
这段出自哪里
What?
什么
Are you telling me that was an improvisation?
难道你刚刚是在即兴表演吗
Interesting.
有意思
Well, the story's nonsense,
虽然故事编的挺扯
but there's something to work with.
但你倒并非朽木不可雕
My class is not cheap.
我的课可不便宜
That's not a problem. You pay in cash.
钱不是问题 你得付现金
Yeah. You pay in advance.
没问题 先交钱再上课
I can do that.
可以
Next class, tomorrow, 2:00 p.m.
下节课 明天 下午2点
We start on time.
准时开始
Absolutely.
好的
What's your last name again?
再说一遍你姓什么
Block.
布洛克
Barry Block
巴里·布洛克
You pay in advance. Yeah. No, I know.
先交钱再上课 好的 我知道了
Gene M. Cousineau.
我叫吉恩·M·库西诺
I look forward to this journey.
期待你的加入
Great. Watch your toes.
太好了 小心脚
What's going on, guys?
这是怎么回事 伙计们
Now, now, now, now, now!
快点 快快快
Now! Take the shot!
快点 开枪
Shoot him! Now!
打他 快点
Don't pull that gun on me, man.
别拿枪指着我 兄弟
Now!
快点
Don't pull that gun on me.
别拿枪指着我
Take the shot!
快开枪
Now, now, now, now, now, now, now!
快 快 快 快啊
Fuck!
操
I wonder what's going on over there.
那边发生了什么
Do you have whiskey?
你们这儿有威士忌吗
No.
没有
We have herbal tea.
我们有花草茶
I'll have an herbal tea.
那就来杯花草茶
What you got there?
你手上拿的是什么
I've got an audition tomorrow.
我明天有一场试镜
I'm an actor.
我是个演员
So am I.
我也是
剧集 | 巴瑞(2018) | 导航列表