剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表
我们先跟着他 然后设置路障
We just stay on him and set up a roadblock.
他可不会按着道路行驶
He's not too worried about sticking to the road.
他要干什么
What the hell is he doing?
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
罗林斯公园需要一辆救护车
We need an ambulance at Rawlings Park.
-11街 -收到
- 11th and Dover. - Copy.
艾米丽 宝贝 振作点...
Emily, baby, please...
艾米丽... 宝贝 振作点
Emily... Baby, please.
艾米丽
Emily!
全境通告
第一季 第二集
吉迪恩 我们还在查看
Gideon, we're still combing through
所有监控录像
all of the surveillance video,
寻找肇事逃逸司机的踪迹
looking for any sign of our hit-and-run driver.
到处都派了巡警
We have units out everywhere,
-但还没有头绪 -接着找
- but nothing's turned up yet. - Well, keep looking
-用尽一切资源 -好的
- every resource we have. - Okay.
里夫斯先生 我们已尽力挽留
Mr. Reeves, sir, we are trying to do everything we can,
但豪泽队长还是递交了辞呈 我们...
but since Captain Hauser tendered his resignation, we...
慢着 豪泽辞职了吗
Wait, Hauser resigned?
抱歉 我以为你早就知道了
Sorry, I thought you would have heard from the union by now.
他说了 在你带着你的钱
Says he wouldn't come to work anymore
滚回你的金龟壳前
until you've packed your money bags
他是不会回来工作的
and moved back to Smartassville.
他的原话 并非我意 先生
His words, sir, not mine.
真有趣 但我不会走的
That's cute. Uh, no, I'm-I'm staying.
我无所谓 但这就没人能安排
Fine by me, but no one here has the stripes
加班和额外巡逻任务了
to authorize overtime and extra shifts.
既然这样 那就恭喜你了
In that case, congratulations.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
我看过你的档案 你当了三十多年的警♥察♥
I read your file. 30-plus years on the force.
所有人都喜欢你 我也是
Everybody likes you. Hell, I like you.
虽然我不太了解你
I don't even really know you.
但你被晋升了 康拉德队长 加油吧
So you are it, Captain Conrad. Carry on.
他经常这样
He does that kind of thing a lot.
你好
Ma'am?
她怎样了
How's she doing?
医生也不确定
Doctors don't know.
事发后 她再也没有醒来
She hasn't woke up since the accident.
她的脑部有肿块
She's got swelling in her brain.
如果肿块自然吸收 她还有一线生机
They say if it goes down, she's got a shot.
但如果没有...
But if it don't...
你还有孩子吗
You got any kids?
我有个儿子 他叫马特奥
I do. A son. His name is Mateo.
那你该懂我的感受
Then you know how it is.
但你...
But you...
我们听说你将接管13警区时
When we heard you were coming into the 13th,
很多人都会想
a lot of us thought, maybe, finally
也许情况该变好了
things were gonna get better.
我甚至开始带艾米丽去公园玩了
I even started taking Emily to the park.
你知道我们有多久
You know how long it's been
都不能放心地去公园玩了吗
since we felt safe doing that?
我想我们可能没有想象中那么安全
I guess we weren't as safe as we thought.
警探 你的第一个案子来了
Well, Detective, you got your first case.
吉迪恩 你确定吗
Gideon, are you sure?
这是个炙手可热的案子 有很多人关注
I mean, this is a heater case with a lot of eyes on it.
自从你发给我警徽之后
And we still haven't even finished our conversation
我们还没谈完
from when you gave me the badge.
好的 那现在来谈
Cool. Let's finish it right now.
有人刚在我的辖区撞倒了一个小女孩
Someone just ran down a little girl in my district.
所以我们现在要做的是
So here's how we're gonna do this.
随你带什么装备 开什么车
Wear whatever you want. Drive whatever you want.
安排好自己的时间 不计成本地
Set your own hours, do whatever the hell it takes,
把这件事情搞定
just get the job done.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我看过资料了
I went through the files,
我发现我们要找的家伙
and it turns out that the guy we're looking for
不是新手
isn't a beginner.
这是他在这个区域抢劫的
This is the fifth pharmacy he's hit up
第五个药店了
in the same general area.
他一般以小店为目标 撬开麻♥醉♥药♥箱
Targets small shops, gets into the narcotics lockup,
然后疯狂逃跑
and rides out like a bat out of hell.
-知道他的身份吗 -并不知道
- Any clue who he is? - Unfortunately, no.
但他非常熟门熟路
But he clearly knows what he's doing.
我们只有一些身高体重信息
We have some basic weight and height info,
但没有指纹和面部图像
but no fingerprints and no face.
我们在APB应用上发了一份车辆描述报告
We sent a description of the car to the APB app.
然后整个早上都在接报♥警♥电♥话♥
We've been getting calls all morning.
那辆车是个大路货
It's a really common car,
所以接到了很多疑似警报
so we've been getting a lot of hits.
我把抢劫地点周围十六公里半径内注册的车
I narrowed the results by eliminating cars registered
都排除了 缩小了一下范围
within a ten-mile radius of the robbery.
他显然不会用自己注册的车逃跑 对吧
Well, he obviously is not registering his getaway car, right?
-你这么说也合理 -范围小了
- Yeah, I'd say that's a safe bet. - Better...
但还是不能确定是谁
but still nothing to nail anyone specific.
也许我能帮上忙
Actually, I can help with that.
我们收到报告称枪手在逃出药店时
We got a report that the gunman tossed his mask
扔掉了面具
on the way out of the pharmacy.
布兰特和高斯找到了它
Brandt and Goss managed to recover it.
DNA吗
DNA.
比那个更有效
Even better.
来 珍果
Here, Zingo. Here, boy.
闻闻看 这就对了
Sniff, yeah, there you go.
好孩子 来吧
Good boy, good boy, good boy. Come on.
我们得给它喝点水
We should get him some water soon.
上个街区才刚喝过
We got him water, like, a block ago.
警犬精力充沛 需要保持水份充足
He's an energetic breed. He needs hydration.
你认真的吗 你是警犬专家吗
Seriously, man? Oh, so you're, like, the expert.
我在部队和狗一起训练了三年
I trained with dogs in the army for three years.
这是唯一能让我保持理智的事
It's the only thing that kept me sane.
狗渴了的话我看得出来
I know when a dog's thirsty.
-你还很渴对吧 小伙 -那我呢
- You're still thirsty, ain't you, boy? - And what about me?
每次我们一起巡逻 你都一副
Every time we're on patrol, you act like
我喝冰茶是在折磨你的样子
I'm torturing you when I get an iced tea.
"你一定是在逗我吧"
"Oh, you gotta be kiddin' me."
-那不一样 -怎么不一样了
- That's different! - How is it different?
因为你对冰茶有瘾
Because you're addicted to iced tea.
你在用冰茶满足你对咖♥啡♥因♥的病态需求
It's about feeding your sick need for caffeine.
还有 珍果可以尿在树上
Also, Zingo? He can pee on a tree.
他才不用开四十分钟车
He doesn't gotta drive around for 40 minutes
去找干净的厕所
lookin' for a clean bathroom.
对不对 小伙
Do you, boy?
这是APB向我们通报的
Okay, this is the third location the APB app
第三辆疑似车辆
has got for our getaway car.
你确定这条狗准备好了吗
Are you sure that the dog is up for this?
你只是因为它不是机器人而感到失望
You're just disappointed 'cause it's not a robot.
相信我 这些狗知道该干什么
Trust me, these dogs know what they're doing.
你不可能同时喜欢机器人和狗的
It's possible to love robots and dogs, you know.
-你看过《摩登家族》吗 -什么
- You ever watch The Jetsons? - The what?
这是地址
Okay, here's the address.
正在发送地址
Sending the location now.
1305小队收到
Squad, 1305, copy that.
谁会住这里啊
Who lives there?
应该是人尽可住吧
Who doesn't, more like it.
流浪汉凑活过夜
It's a mope crash pad. It's one of those places
脏乱得连毒友聚会都不愿意来
that couldn't make it as a crackhouse.
-冷静 小伙 -他闻到什么了吗
- Easy, boy. - He got something?
是的 我想是的 去吧
Yeah. Yeah, I think he does. Go, go!
加油 珍果
Come on, Zingo!
就是那辆车 那就是抢劫案里的车
That's the car. That's the car from the robbery.
剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表