剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表
可以 我可以过滤掉可见光
Yeah, I can throw out the visual spectrum
并打开红外线
and I can turn on the IR.
靠右走 走廊左手边
Hug the right, there's a hot spot
-有一处热源 -好的
- on the left side of the hall. - Okay.
过来 靠墙走
Come on, stay against the wall, okay?
很好
Good, good, good.
-跟紧了 -你做得很好
- Stay close. - You got it.
快走 快走 快走 快走
Move, move, move, move!
快走
Move!
好了 我看见出口了 快来
All right, I see a clearing. Come on.
跟我走
Follow me, okay?
好了 安全了 安全了
Good, you got it. You got it.
好了
Yes.
外婆
Mima!
你陪着她
You got her?
那好
Good? All right.
谢谢你 阿德里亚娜
Gracias, Adriana.
你有地方住吗
Do you have anywhere to stay?
家人在这吗
Do you have family around here?
他们都在洪都拉斯
No, they're all back in Honduras.
我会想到办法的
I'll figure something out.
不如去我那住吧
Why don't you stay with me?
不了 我没事 我只是
No, I'll be fine. I'm just...
和警官争论吗
Argue with a police officer?
我有客房♥给你住
I got a guest room you can use
直到你找到能住的地方
until you get back on your feet.
走吧
Come on.
地窖酒吧
维克
Vic.
布兰特
Brando.
你们两个丑八怪六点前来这干什么
What's your ugly mug doing in here before 6:00, huh?
给他一瓶啤酒 他是我的哥们
Hey, let's get this guy a beer, he's a buddy of mine.
-虽然我很想喝... -好吧
- As much as I'd love to... - Okay.
昨晚出了件小事
Yeah. There's a little something
我们要查清楚
we got to clear up about last night.
事情在这发生的吗
That happened here?
是的 你有空吗
Yeah. You got a sec?
当然 没什么好说的
Of course. I mean, not much to tell.
就是普通的一天而已
It was just a regular day at the office.
今早有个大学生
Yeah, some college kid,
鼻青脸肿地跑来报♥警♥
he came in this morning with a busted-up face,
说他从这里出去的时候被人打
said he got attacked on his way out of here.
-被谁 -被你
- By who? - By you.
可能没什么大不了的 但是那孩子
It's probably nothing, but, uh, the kid,
他在说要把事情闹大 似乎想要提出起诉
he's talking a big game, like he wants to sue or something.
我们只是要听听你的说法
We just need to hear your side of the story.
你记得事情经过吗
You remember what happened?
当然记得
Yeah, of course I do.
-他是兄弟会的成员是吧 -对
- He's a frat boy, right? - Yeah.
他在舞池里瞎闹腾
He got rowdy on the dance floor.
一身龙舌兰味
He had tequila coming out of his ears.
踩到某个女孩子的脚趾头
He stepped on some girl's toe,
还和女孩子的男友发生争执
got into it with her boyfriend.
所以我得请他出去
So I had to show him the door.
我没打人
I didn't attack anybody.
你把他扔出去了吗
So you threw him out?
是的 结果我一晚上扔了
Yeah. You know, I end up tossing, like,
差不多三四个醉鬼出去
three or four drunks a night.
但这人不会真的要告我吧
But this... this guy can't actually sue me, right?
除非我有证据
Well, not if I got a say in it.
这里有装摄像头吗
You have cameras in this place?
-前门装有吗 -有
- Anything out front, maybe? - Yeah.
但是闹事的人通常不会在前门闹
But troublemakers don't go out the front door.
店主也不想摄像头把客人给吓跑了
The owner doesn't want 'em scaring away customers.
那后面的摄像头呢
What about cameras out back?
后面的出口也没装摄像头
They don't have any cameras by the rear exit.
我们能去看看吗
Mind if we take a look?
当然 大门没锁
Sure thing. The gate's unlocked.
我还有好几箱货要补
Look, I got a few more cases to stock.
去做你的事吧 维克 我们自己来
Do your thing, Vic, we're all good.
贵宾室里来了几台高档的平面显示器
Oh, we got some sick new flat-screens in the VIP room.
今晚我休班 要不要来看公牛队的比赛
I'm not working tonight, you want to watch the Bulls game?
似乎挺好玩的
Yeah, sounds fun.
好玩
Sounds fun?
怎么 你不喜欢免费啤酒吗
What, you don't like free beer?
你能不能放松点
Would you just, like, relax a little bit, please?
这里没什么好调查的
There's nothing to investigate here.
不过是醉酒的富二代小鬼对维克的片面之词
It's just some rich drunk kid's word against Vic's,
而我认识了他很多年
and I've known him for years.
他帮我熬过了新兵训练营
And the guy got me through boot camp.
如果没有他 我还趴在水沟里呢
If it wasn't for him, I'd still be face down in a ditch.
我们走吧
Now let's go.
来 给你
Okay, here you go.
这件真的很柔软 你应该穿这件
This one's really soft. You should take this one.
抱歉 我不能穿
I'm sorry, I can't take it.
不 我坚持
No, please, I want you to.
来试试吧
Go on, try it on.
知道吗
You know what,
以前我总是拿我的旧衣服来帮我弟弟打扮
I used to always dress my little brother up in my old clothes.
我一直想要一个妹妹
I always wanted a little sister.
-我有个妹妹 -是吗
- I have a little sister. - Yeah?
她在洪都拉斯
Yeah, back in Honduras.
我就该待在那里
I should have stayed there.
为什么没有呢
Why didn't you?
我妈妈病了 所以我来这找工作
My mom got sick, so I came here to find work.
五个月来 我一直往家里寄钱
And for five months I sent money home.
她死的时候 我连葬礼都没回去参加
When she died, I didn't even get to go to her funeral.
我想独自在这创造生活
I was trying to make it here alone.
可大火却烧光了一切
But then the fire took everything.
火势蔓延得太快了
It just happened so fast.
那些老建筑的确烧得很快
Yeah, those old buildings, they burn pretty quick.
但我从未见过那样的火势
But I've never seen a fire move like that.
我能问你几个问题吗
Can I ask you something?
行
Yeah.
你有觉得不安全过吗
Do you ever feel unsafe?
是对你还是...
Like from you or...
真好笑 不 我是说你的日常生活
That's funny. No, I mean in your daily life,
你有没有希望过
do you ever... find yourself wishing
自己能得到更多保护
that you had more protection?
现在我有这种感觉了 怎么了
Now I do. What's this about?
劳伦有个主意 可以拯救
Well, Lauren has an idea for how we can
里夫斯实业的未来
save the future of Reeves.
通过问些含糊不清的问题吗
By asking vague questions?
把我们的警♥察♥科技设备卖♥♥给老百姓
By selling our police tech to civilians.
私人保全系统 不是吗
Private security, right?
这其中的利润大有可图
There's a lot of money there.
昂贵的公♥寓♥和封闭式小区
Pricey condos and gated communities.
对 听起来很不错 感觉像
Yeah, that sounds awesome. It sounds like, uh,
像迪士尼乐园
like Disneyland.
或者说 韩国
Or, you know, North Korea.
我们没办法给全国所有地区投资
Can't exactly fund every district in the country.
即使是亿万富翁也没那么多钱
Even billionaires don't have that kind of money.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你这口气和劳伦如出一辙
You sound just like Lauren.
天 她这么快就给你洗♥脑♥了
Man, it is crazy how quickly she gets in your head.
但无论如何 你们想把这个世界
But by all means, you guys want to turn this world
变成一个警♥察♥国家 随你们便
into a police state, that's fine with me.
别找我帮忙就行了
Just don't ask for my help.
那她会怎么想
What does she think about all this?
还没怎么和她提起
Hasn't really come up.
怎么了
剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表