剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表
他们显然是可以发现我的秘密的
then obviously they could figure it out.
你觉得我们还有多少时间
All right, how much time do you think we have?
根据那个钻头的声音 可能没多少时间了
From the sound of that drill, probably not very long.
客人 你在等谁吗
Visitors, are you expecting anybody?
我不喜欢在家里搞社交 墨菲
Not big on socializing at home, Murphy.
所以才有了那个顶层公♥寓♥
That's what the penthouse is for.
所以这里除了你不会有其他人吗
Okay, so nobody's here besides you?
管家每周四来
I mean, a housekeeper comes Thursday.
我不知道你想说什么
I don't know what you want.
我是个百万富翁 我没有室友
I'm a billionaire, I don't have roommates!
拿着
Yep. Take that.
这里
Okay, okay, okay, here.
帮我把这个拿下来
Uh, help me get this off.
为什么 要干什么
Uh, why? What for?
我想起来房♥子里还有别人
I just realized there is someone else in the house:
格特鲁德
Gertrude.
待命中
你认为他们在楼里待了多久
And about how long would you say they were in the building?
我看到他们进来 消息传开后
I saw them come in, word got around,
我们就开始疏散
and we just started clearing out.
我没有留下来看发生了什么事
I-I didn't stick around to find out what happened.
好吧 那人群里
Okay, well, was there anybody unfamiliar to you
有没有陌生面孔
that left in that group?
人太多了
Tons of people.
这栋楼很大
It's a big building.
我收到很多APB报告
Hey, I got multiple APB reports
说有可疑人员在我们警区内驾驶车辆
on suspicious individuals driving in the district.
还有更多吗 在哪 他们都在一个区域吗
More of them? Where? Are they in one area?
我现在把报告调出来
Yeah, I'm bringing them up now.
这是首批来电
Okay, so this is the first batch of calls.
这是一分钟之后的情况
This is a minute later.
然后是紧接着三十秒后的
And then this is 30 seconds after that.
那些车
Those cars.
是我疯了 还是他们全都...
Am I crazy, or are they all...?
全都朝着警局来了
Headed straight towards the station.
我们说的是牵涉此事的人
We're talking about anyone who was actually involved.
我不能说
I can't say...
1305小队 接到多起可疑车辆的报告
1305, multiple reports of suspicious vehicles
这些车辆正朝警局开来
inbound toward the station.
请求立即援助
Request immediate assistance.
谢谢你
Thank you.
1305小队 我们要找什么
1305, Squad, what are we looking at?
正在发送多个APB用户上传的视频
Sending you video from multiple APB users now.
更多戴着红面具的人了
More men in red masks.
搞什么
What the hell?
知道他们要干什么吗
Any idea what they're doing?
不知道 只知道他们正开往警局
Nope, just that they're headed straight towards the station
而且速度很快
and fast.
既然如此 那我们就热烈欢迎一下他们吧
All right, well, in that case, let's give them a warm welcome.
这些都是什么
What is all that?
智能家居系统的要点所在
It's the guts of my smart home.
这些为我们连接着所有的设备
This connects us to everything.
房♥屋控件 摄像头 最重要的是
House controls, cameras, most of all...
格特鲁德
Gertrude.
一个机器人能做什么
What's a robot gonna do?
对他们发出警报声吗
Beep at them?
不 她会帮我们打电♥话♥给警局
No, she's gonna call the station for us.
如果我们能让其离开干扰范围
If we can get her outside the range of their jamming,
也许就能向局里发送信息了
might be able to get a message to the district, right?
你真的认为这行得通吗
Do you really think that could work?
如果我必须孤注一掷的话
If I had to hazard a guess,
我会说我们刚刚死里逃生
I would say we just went from doomed...
离死还有点小距离
to, like, ten percent less doomed.
就这么做吧
I'll take that.
好
Cool, so...
帮我连接那根电线
splice that wire for me.
告诉我
Hey, tell me something,
你的公♥司♥有十几间实验室
you have dozens of labs at your company.
为什么要弄一间秘密实验室
Why do you need a secret one?
特别的实验项目
Special projects.
你知道的
You know.
不 我不知道
No, actually, I don't know.
你这里有什么见不得人的...
What do you do here that you can't...?
不如我们晚一点再开始研究透明度的
Okay, so why don't we save the philosophical discussion
哲学讨论吧
about research transparency for later, and,
现在
and for now
先保命吧
focus on not dying?
好
Okay.
好了 格蒂
All right, Gertie.
是时候拯救老爸了
Time to save Daddy.
开始
上线
1305小队 在第54街和海滨路交界处
1305, you're on course to intercept
拦截可疑车辆
suspect vehicle at 54th and Lake.
集中精力
Keep your eyes open.
收到 总部
Copy that, Squad.
知道车辆种类和型号♥吗
Anything more on a make or model?
你们要找的是一辆四门红色轿车
You're looking for a four-door red sedan,
我们只知道这么多
that's all we know.
这不对劲 我们遗漏了些什么
This ain't right. We're missing something.
是的 我们漏了一辆四门红色轿车
Yeah, we're missing a red four-door sedan.
不是 我们有一半的人手去处理炸♥弹♥电♥话♥
Nah. We got half our guys on a bomb call,
剩下的人在到处追捕面具男
the other half are chasing guys with masks across the district.
就像是他们一只手朝我们挥舞小红旗
It's like they're waving a red flag in one hand
另一只手给我们塞了一只米老鼠
and slipping us a Mickey with the other.
他们很快会有下一步行动了
There's another move coming.
我感觉得到
I can feel it.
在那 你看到了吗
There. You see that?
红色轿车
A red sedan.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
那个人当时就在大楼里
That guy, he was at the building!
1305小队 嫌犯身份已确定
1305, Squad, suspect identified.
白人男性 1米82高 向北朝着亚伦街逃跑
White male, six foot tall, heading north on Allen Street.
芝加哥警署 站住
Chicago police, stop!
可恶 我说站住
Damn it, I said stop.
搞什么
What the hell?
小队 疑犯刚刚被驾驶着银色SUV的人
Squad, suspect just got picked up by a second driver
接走
in a silver SUV.
-往北开去 -那辆车是从哪来的
- Headed north. - Where'd that car come from?
不知道 突然冒出来的
I don't know, Squad, out of nowhere.
如果我搞不清状况的话
If I didn't know better,
我会觉得他们也有人盯着电脑
I'd say they got somebody on a computer
给他们出谋划策
looking out for them, too.
好了 我们能看到饭厅
Okay, so we have the dining room,
客厅 小房♥间
living room, den,
和通往后门的走廊
hallway leading to the back door.
这些房♥间都装有摄像头吗
You have cameras in all those rooms?
智能家居系统利用面部识别技术
The smart home system uses facial recognition
给屋里的每一个人
to customize lighting and heating,
定制光线 供暖
and a whole bunch of other stuff
以及其他乱七八糟的东西
for each person in the house.
吉迪恩 你一个人住
Gideon, you live alone.
我不喜欢调正恒温装置
I don't like to adjust thermostats, all right?
而如今却证实了这是个好东西
Right now, that's turning out to be a very good thing.
只需让她走到后门
Just got to get her to the back door.
她一到达后院
And then, once she's in the yard,
我们应该就能发送信息了
we should be able to transmit.
吉迪恩 那个守卫
Gideon, the guard.
他快到走廊了
He's coming up the hallway.
她只能走这么快
All right, she can only go so fast.
《哈瓦那》
Havana.
什么 《哈瓦那》怎么了
剧集 | 全境通告(2017) | 导航列表